Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I have it figured out.

I am a professional at rejecting/denying/approving people.

And, now, I am a professional at rating all the ones I approve.

AND, when you call to ask why you were rejected or rated, I will explain why I reached that decision. If you are still dissatisfied, you must show me what I misunderstood or you must wait and try again later.

For real, that's it. I am a professional at evaluating/approving/rejecting/rating people. Gen-u-wine pro-feshionell.

My job description also requires that I be thorough and accurate.

C
OP Offline
C
I can provide my job plan and performance evaluations to verify this assessment.

S
S
WEll that certainly is light bulb moment!

As an analyst for years I certainly know that I analyse everyone and everything.

SO... let's have a thorough and accurate assesment and tell me whether I am rejected or rated

L
L
Marvelous insight, Cinders...

Have a question...does that mean that you also experience potential mates rating you, if they approve?

If you don't answer...I'll try again, later.

laugh

(I've been wondering why you weren't snatched up...because you're hilarious, uproarious, loyal, amazing, near-genius, honest and radical. This 'splains a lot, Lucy.

LA

C
OP Offline
C
I'm serious.....folks.

I used to be an unemployment claims adjudicator...I adjudicated UI claims. I had to decide who was the moving party, who had the best documentation, whose actions met what part of the law. And my decisions could always end up in court. Employers do stupid things. Employees do stupid things. Each side blames the other. Each side has their own perception. And, sometimes, someone is lying like a rug.

Now, I evaluate employment applications. You know, people will lie about all sorts of things.

Stay, I need to see your application.

LA, I think maybe I don't want to have to deal with heartbreak or too much intimacy. For what it's worth though, aside from the issue of being a messy bessy, I am a fine woman and would make the right man a fabulous wife - providing he can afford a cleaning service, also.

BTW, I made an awesomely fine pair of cakes last night. A Pineapple Cake slathered in an icing of sour cream, sugar, and crushed pineapple. And, if that was not divine enough, the most magnificently fragrant cake with the most beautiful batter I have ever seen.....a Lavender and Lemon Tea Cake. Book club ate the equivalent of a cake and a half - for 14 people. Now, when are they coming to clean the kitchen?

G
G
The cake is important. Very important.

I was snatched up, but I realize that had more to do with God's plan for Mike's life rather than mine. The sad thing is I suspect that Mike was the one and only for me. But, also I've learned the very valuable art of assessing and rejecting or approving people. Before, I was indiscriminate. Before wedding 1, I almost always had a boyfriend or was dating several guys at once. Every guy had something to offer and I wasn't very good at seeing the problems.

I got so much better at this after my divorce. No way was I going to get divorced again!

Ooops. Census Bureau calling again. Must not be happy. I filled out my form... Just not the part about transportation to work, mental illness, life changing events, etc.

Divorced.
2 Girls
Remarried 10/11/08
Widowed 11/5/08
Remarrying 12/17/15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation