Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
OP Offline
M
I am so happy!! This just came out in the new newsletter:

THEY'RE BACK! Marriage Builders� Radio LIVE!

CALL IN WITH YOUR QUESTIONS!

Starting Monday, May 3rd, at 2:00pm Central Time, Marriage Builders� Radio will be live again with Dr. Bill and Joyce Harley. This means that they will be available to take your call and answer your questions.

Marriage Builders� Radio is a call-in program where Dr. Harley answers your questions about marriage. Marriage related current issues will also be talked about from Dr. Harley's insightful perspective.

Call in early to make sure that there is time to address your questions. Every caller whose question is asked on air will receive a free book by Dr. Harley.

They said today to send an email to Joyce beforehand at jharley@marriagebuilders.com and she will coordinate with you to call in. This way, they know your situation beforehand.

MARRIAGE BUILDERS� RADIO
AM980 KKMS (St. Paul, Minnesota)
MONDAY - FRIDAY
2:00PM - 3:00PM CENTRAL TIME (GMT-6)
888-332-5169 (toll-free)
651-289-4499 (local and international)

CLICK HERE to listen to the program and for more information.

Or listen here: http://www.kkms.com/

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
. Every caller whose question is asked on air will receive a free book by Dr. Harley.

This is how I recieved most of my books FREE back when they had their radio show.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
That's awesome news!

P
P
Cool!

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
V
V
This is cool - so we'll be able to listen to it online while it's going on?

Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
C
C
I thought we had another thread for posting cool music. I thought mel had turned into a disc jockey.

crybaby

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
. Every caller whose question is asked on air will receive a free book by Dr. Harley.

This is how I recieved most of my books FREE back when they had their radio show.

But I already have all the books! frown wink

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
Originally Posted by markos

Gifts wink

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

F
F
If you already have the full set of books you can get a set of steak stake knives.

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
M
OP Offline
M

Thats ok!! When new people come here and can't afford to buy a book, you can have an extra to send them.

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
If you already have the full set of books you can get a set of steak stake knives.

Helps for killing the vampires, doesn't it, Fred? laugh

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
P
P
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA

Helps for killing the vampires, doesn't it, Fred? laugh

I thought the books WERE a form of STAKE/STEAK knives.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
G
G
Could someone please help me understand how this works....I clicked on the link Melody has in her post and then on clicked to listen...and a player box comes up and it played for maybe 2mins at most...Mrs H was talking and then Mr. H and then music and then it seemed to start all over again....not a entire show in 2mins!

What am I doing wrong? also how do you get into the old broadcasts....do you have to be in the online program to be able to access those also??

How do I listen to the new show coming up this Monday?

Thanks for helping me out!

M
OP Offline
M
gemstone, those are reruns of the old program. They play them over and over. You probably got that tail end of one.

Exposure 101

G
G
thats what is sounded like....I was hearing the end of the show or the very beginning and then music and then the same thing again for 2mins long.

I don't understand how to hear it in full...the entire show...I don't care that it's old....just want to hear all of it.

also how do I get to go on and hear to old shows too? Do I have to be a online member program to get them??

M
OP Offline
M
gemstone, I just clicked on the live stream and am listening to a show right now. Try it again..

Exposure 101

G
G
odd...but your right now it is working....so I just listened to the first 9mins....and I am really not liking what I heard!

That girl question....I mean she is right for not wanting her finance to have other women as "friends" that's how EA/PA start...they were just friends at work or school....the H's only focused on her being jealous and that's her personality and just accept your a jealous person!!! WTH!

I wish this gal would have given details on this "friend"....I don't know about all you hear...but I have no male friends...my brothers and father I guess could be my male friends but I have no males I call and talk to like a "friend"...that's out of the question behavior....I only hang out with and talk to other married women as my close friends....and that gal said her soon to be husband has a relationship with a woman and that woman is a FRIEND to him...not a aquaintence that he rarely talks to.

Sorry I don't agree with how they handled that AT ALL.

M
OP Offline
M
gemstone, huh? Dr Harley does not advocate opposite sex friendships at all!! What did you hear?

Exposure 101

G
G
Melody did you listen to the 1st 9mins with the young woman that is engaged and talking about her not feeling good about her soon to be husband having this friendship with a woman? The Harleys tell her she is just a jealous personality type and that's not gonna change....but they never ask her direct questions about this friendship with the woman...is she the same age and stuff like this...or is she a older woman like his grandma's age then you could feel comfortable...never even touch on it...it's all about her being a jealous person and that's never gonna change.

Sorry I thought they didn't like married couples having friends of the opposite sex but in that first 9mins they don't say that at all...go listen and tell me what I am missing.

G
G
I am so upset right now...that segment really got to me....sure my issue is with my spouses over relationship with his brother but I can't imagine what they are gonna say to me....they tell her she's just a jealous personality type....they don't talk about the DANAGER of having friendships with the opposite sex to their marriage.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,145 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation