Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 87 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 86 87
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Mark1952
And when all that stuff goes on sale right after Christmas, you can really load up and be the envy of the neighbors next year. Here's a picture from Mel's Christmas card to show you what I'm talking about:[Linked Image from farm4.static.flickr.com]

I am so jealous! sigh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

T
T
Don't worry Mel. That trailer is OBVIOUSLY owned by some Florida retiree who is from NEW YORK. They probably wear black socks with their shorts and eat supper at 4:00.

L
L
Mark, FYI, an F150 is not sufficient to haul a trailer of any size. For that, ya gotta have at least an F250, preferably a turbo diesel, like mine. I hauled a whole bunch of FEMA trailers in 2005, so I know! laugh

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
W
W
[quote]And BTW, Weaver, the Midget was from British Leyland (MG=Morris Garages). They also made Jaguar, Triumph, Riley, Autsin, Rover... and in a stroke of engineering brilliance redesigned the Cooper Mini into the Mini Metro and also built the first (and only) car to ever have a square steering wheel (the Allegro) and a windshield that popped out when you hit a bump...

MGM makes movies...
/quote]

LOL.

After I typed it, I thought, "MGM isn't right, that's not what it was"

I'm not a car person.

And then after thinking about it, I thought "she probably would be safer in an Escalade rather than that little convertable anyway"

Me, I drive a Hyundai, and I love it.

My husband just bought a Ford 1953 choptop ratrod to rebuild. That's probably not the right way to describe it, and it is uglier than sin. But hey, if it keeps him out of the bars, it's all good.

Hey, LadyClueless!

W
W
Originally Posted by lurioosi2
Don't worry Mel. That trailer is OBVIOUSLY owned by some Florida retiree who is from NEW YORK. They probably wear black socks with their shorts and eat supper at 4:00.

Luri!!!! I'm a Florida retiree from MICHIGAN who sometimes eats supper at 4pm. We don't wear black socks, but I am so freaking bored not working, I eat as early as possible.

My H wears black Harley shirts, but I threw out all the black socks. I am working on throwing out all the black left in his drawers (no not those drawers), but the shirts. He seems to miss them still, so I have to do it slowwwwwly. LOL

S
S
Hmmmmmm My kids wear black socks and want dinner as soon as possible. It's usually by about 530pm. They never wear sandals and DS9 wears shorts. That means black socks pulled up as high as possible with shorts(why even wear shorts? hehehehe)

My kids are mini retirees HAHAHAHA now that is an image. The next time my DS7 says, "Come here shunny," in an old man voice I am going to think about this thread. HAHAHAHA

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
T
T
DH and I went to Ft. Myers FL on our honeymoon courtesy of my aunt who owns/sells condos there. We were the only people in the whole complex who were under 70. It was kind of nice because after 6:00 we had the pool all to ourselves....everyone else was asleep - har har.

weaver, I drive a hyundai too - a Tucson. I love it.

Mel, you know it's really rude to have your own thread and not even come hang out. You people with LIVES really bum me out!

W
W
Scotland, your DS is like Mini me. Hahaha. Did you ever see that movie? My mom was Canadian, and I kind of have a Canadian soul. French Canadian, that is. LOL I love your DS without having to have ever met him.

Luri!!!! You are funnier than all get out. Read you every time I come here to read. You rock.

That is all.

PS. Mel, I almost emailed you today. Probably will in about six months. I am going to finally do the deed, and go to a meeting. I love you, Mel. You are my rock.

S
S
Of COURSE I watched that movie. It is a must to keep your Canadian citizenship that you have to watch some cheesy movies with Canadian comedians in them. laugh

My WH has my dream car/truck. It is a Santa Fe. It is even blue too. I want my car/truck back. frown Maybe even more than my WH(okay, j/k some days.)

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by weaver
PS. Mel, I almost emailed you today. Probably will in about six months. I am going to finally do the deed, and go to a meeting. I love you, Mel. You are my rock.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{weaver}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} hugs to you, friend. You are all right for a yooper chick! grin

Lou, this is a TOOL THREAD!! booooooooooooooooooooooring!! smirk

And for the record, I am JEEP girl. I am on my THIRD Jeep! flirt DH drives a white Ford F150 truck, though. He is a yankee boy from Chicago. laugh

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
F
Mel is a Jeep Girl?

[Linked Image from mfna.org] Yowza!

Preach the Gospel every day. When necessary, use words.
St. Francis of Assissi
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Fred_in_VA
Mel is a Jeep Girl?
]

I seen dat! rotflmao

Exposure 101

L
L
Fred, the only thing missing is the parking ticket tucked under the windshield wiper. I presume that the speeding tickets were handed directly to Mel!

[TJ] Hey, Weaver! Good to see you here![/TJ]

"Your actions are so loud that I can't hear a word you're saying!"

BW M 44 yrs to still-foggy but now-faithful WH. What/how I post=my biz. Report any perceived violations to the Mods.
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by Lady_Clueless
Fred, the only thing missing is the parking ticket tucked under the windshield wiper. I presume that the speeding tickets were handed directly to Mel!

Nooo

Exposure 101

K
K
Good morning, Mel! Enjoy the Beump courtesy of Kasey!

Last edited by KaylaAndy; 05/03/10 09:02 PM. Reason: credit due where credit due- oh and correct the thread name
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by KaylaAndy
Good morning, Mel! Enjoy the Beump!

please refrain from placing foreign foolishness on my TOOL thread, Kayla! sigh

Exposure 101

S
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by KaylaAndy
Good morning, Mel! Enjoy the Beump!

please refrain from placing foreign foolishness on my TOOL thread, Kayla! sigh

Just admit Mel...you love it dance2..you love it dance2... We love it dance2... We luv Mel dance2 We luv Mel kiss

stickout

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
S
[Linked Image from cool-smileys.com]

The bump!

Last edited by stillhere8126; 05/03/10 09:56 AM. Reason: stupid, stupid, stupid

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
M
M
I think it's hilarious that Mel thought she could "hide" this thread by changing the name....hehehe.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
J
J
luroosi,

You are just a bit confused
I must say, I feel somewhat disillusioned. Here I was thinking Mel was this kindred spirit old school southern lady, and she's talking about carbide precision tools! I don't even know what those are! Excuse me while I - a REAL southern belle - go to find my hoop skirt and some lemonade. Fiddle-dee-dee!

I can tell you that to a girl from Texas the "happiest place on Earth" is HomeDepot. smile I know I am married to one of those Texas girls. MrRollieEyes

JL

Last edited by Just Learning; 05/03/10 12:25 PM.
Page 40 of 87 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 86 87

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation