Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our discussion forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 39 1 2 36 37 38 39
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
Oh...... Mrs wondering! Why on earth would I make up my wifes situation ?
It has not changed since my first post !
What's your problem ?
Can we put your amature diagnosis aside for a sec, and get on with the job in hand ?

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
My meds ? Wanna know dr & dr wondering ?

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
Thought that would shut you up Dr & mrs !!!!

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
V
Member
Offline
Member
V
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
Conflict isn't going to save your marriage, bingo - especially with random people on the other side of a computer screen.

You need to be focused on building a good marriage, not scoring points in some imaginary game in teh intarwebs.

Arguing and pointing fingers will get you no where, self-introspection will.

No one cares that you shut up the W's (sad b/c they're a great couple).

Question: If you're so big on going to the 'BEST' for help in your life, the expert on overcoming alcoholism, etc. why haven't you yet called the Harley's for help strengthening your marriage?


Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,986
P
Member
Offline
Member
P
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,986
Quote
Question: If you're so big on going to the 'BEST' for help in your life, the expert on overcoming alcoholism, etc. why haven't you yet called the Harley's for help strengthening your marriage?


I think the answer to that is obvious. MrRollieEyes


Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
*********************
In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists. Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
Because , I am not religeous !!?
I am not point scoring, I just feel it is wrong to diagnose from a distance . That's all .
I'm not about conflict . Far from it . I realise that does nothing but create more .
It is however difficult to sustain a thread here without bigots poking their nose in and marring real progress .
Sorry, but that's the truth .
Dr and mrs wondering . Let me ask you this . Why are you always on line peeping when if your " oh so perfect " marriage is just that, you don't just get on with it and go out and live your lives .
Fragility is obvious ......... Just as bi- polar is !!

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
V
Member
Offline
Member
V
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
Originally Posted by bingo
Because , I am not religeous !!?

While the Harleys are Christian, their literature is remarkably free from religious overtones. Because the program works no matter if you're religious or not. I am sure they have counseled MANY non-religious people into good marriages. How do you know that they will only counsel you from a religious stand point if you haven't even bothered to call?

Sounds like a cop-out to me.


Originally Posted by bingo
I am not point scoring, I just feel it is wrong to diagnose from a distance . That's all .
I'm not about conflict . Far from it . I realise that does nothing but create more .

And yet almost all your interactions here are augmentative, pointing fingers at others, placing blame anywhere but where it belongs.


Originally Posted by bingo
It is however difficult to sustain a thread here without bigots poking their nose in and marring real progress .
Sorry, but that's the truth .
Dr and mrs wondering . Let me ask you this . Why are you always on line peeping when if your " oh so perfect " marriage is just that, you don't just get on with it and go out and live your lives .
Fragility is obvious ......... Just as bi- polar is !!


You can ignore them, yet you CHOSE to engage with them. They are not hindering your progress, YOU ARE.

And the W's are here for the same reason many others in happy marriages are: to help those in need. I'm sure they don't need you to tell them how to spend their time.



Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
Ok , got your point, but I am only returning the pointed finger .

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
And how is absolutely calling oneself a f&�@ng idiot and calling ones wife capable of being unfaithful , pointing a finger anywhere else ?

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
V
Member
Offline
Member
V
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
No you didn't get the point

Originally Posted by bingo
Ok , got your point, but I am only returning the pointed finger .


The but negates anything you said before it. Haven't we been over this before?

Quote
You can ignore them, yet you CHOSE to engage with them. They are not hindering your progress, YOU ARE


Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
Apart from the [censored] that raped my wife !!!!!!!?

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
What the [censored] are you doing here vibrissa ?
Anticipating ? Don't let paranoia eat your marriage up !!!!!!

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
Why would you be on the infidelity part of this site if you weren't consumed by the subject itself ?

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
V
Member
Offline
Member
V
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
I'm here because I want to build a better marriage, and I have.

I browse around on the infidelity side of this website b/c I like to read and have a slow day at work and the 101 forum is kinda slow today.

I'm talking to you b/c I want you to have a good marriage. My mother is in a 25 year affairage and though I despise it, I love my sisters dearly. I was helping you for the sake of your children, because in them I see my sisters.

I see it is a lost cause. You vehemently refuse to do anything to help yourself but blame those trying to help you.

Feel free to point the accusatory finger at me instead of looking into yourself to make your marriage better. If that makes you feel better go ahead, no sweat of my back, I have a WONDERFUL marriage.

I'm done helping you. I should have followed the examples of countless others, get down in the mud with swine and all you get is dirty.


Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,357
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,357
Originally Posted by Vibrissa
I'm done helping you. I should have followed the examples of countless others, get down in the mud with swine and all you get is dirty.

Yay - Vibrissa's in the club! grin

Last edited by maritalbliss; 05/03/10 01:59 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
Ok , ok . The affairage thing is being used again .
If you have the perfect marriage . Surely you just know that in your heart and house and don't have to spend time as a voyeur ?
That is utter bollocks .
Your marriage is as sick as those you are viewing !!!

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,986
P
Member
Offline
Member
P
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,986
Originally Posted by bingo
Ok , ok . The affairage thing is being used again .
If you have the perfect marriage . Surely you just know that in your heart and house and don't have to spend time as a voyeur ?
That is utter bollocks .
Your marriage is as sick as those you are viewing !!!

So predictable! rotflmao


Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
*********************
In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists. Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
V
Member
Offline
Member
V
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,993
PM, didn't you know it's easier to accuse others of being sick, bigoted or liars than it is to actually DO any work...

heck... it's how I get out of doing dishes at MY house - works like a charm.... MrRollieEyes


Me & DH: 28
Married 8/20/05
1DD, 9 mo.
Just Lookin' and Learnin'
HIYA!
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
B
bingo Offline OP
Member
OP Offline
Member
B
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 337
And why the he'll would you need a web site to try to have a happy marriage ?
Surely that's as worrying as those here who have had affairs ?
You need more help than us !
The fact that you are applauded for your acheivments in advising on something that you hopefully know nothing about sums it up really , doesn't it ?

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,357
M
Member
Offline
Member
M
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,357
Originally Posted by Vibrissa
PM, didn't you know it's easier to accuse others of being sick, bigoted or liars than it is to actually DO any work...

heck... it's how I get out of doing dishes at MY house - works like a charm.... MrRollieEyes

Huh. I told my H he was sick and bigoted and I still had to take my turn drying the pots! What am I doing wrong??? grin


D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Page 38 of 39 1 2 36 37 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 38 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Almak, A3W, OnTheRocks, Alise245, CVT
71,702 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,537
Posts2,322,697
Members71,702
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2020, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.  |  Web Development by SunStar Media.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5