Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 72 of 72 1 2 70 71 72
B
B
VST I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

((((VST))))

Me BS
H FWS

DDay 10/2007

Actively recovering, learning, loving, earning a better marriage!
L
L
{{{{VST}}}}

Do you have any IRL friends that can be with you?

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
S
S
Aww, VST I am soo sorry... Hugs to you sweetie pie.

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
married 12 Yrs together(?) 18 yrs when A discovered
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

Okay I fixed the ages, it was looking screwy. smile
S
S
For some reason you popped into my head today, then I noticed I was also the last post too....Just hope your doing okay and wanted you to know I was thinking bout you... smile

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

N
N
{{{{VST}}}}

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend!! frown

Me: BW, 27
Him: WH, 29
DD 4
DS 1
Married 07/25/09
A began end of 08/2009 (possibly sooner)
D-Day: 3/31/10
2nd D-Day: 4/9/2010
3rd D-Day: 4/21/10

Plan B (shortlived as it was): 18/05/10
WH decides to work on marriage: 20/05/10
False Recovery, Back to Plan B: 13/08/10

Filed for D Feb 2011, D April 2012

Looking forward to the sunshine and rainbows life should hold for us all!
O
OP Offline
O
Thanks for thinking of me Still! I've been away for a good long time but have been back a bit just reading with an occasional post.

I'm doing really well. Personal recovery thanks to a dark Plan B has been great and I'm feeling strong and happy!

O
OP Offline
O
Thanks NP, she died in Oct. and I miss her so much!

L
L
How are YOU doing VST?
Haven't seen an update in awhile...

O
OP Offline
O
Hey Lexxy. Like I said I'm feeling strong and am happy. I've been in a dark PB since July. WH is not bucking the system at all. He is compliant and things have gone smoothly with that. I finally realized that I need to care for me and couldn't worry about nor control what he's doing, and with a lot of prayer and faith, I actually feel pretty emotionally healthy. Thru my IC I have worked thru all my crap and how/why I came to be in this sitch. I've really worked hard to heal my heart. I'd lived in denial for so many years and it was destroying my heart and I'd lost myself. My faith in Christ is the only reason I'm doing this well. I would never try to compare myself to Queenie but I did learn from her and I chose to totally give it up to God and follow his plan for my life as well. I've given WH up to Him as well which is all I could have done anyway. My DD and I still pray for him every night.

The D is still on the back burner. Neither of us is pushing it. I don't know what God has in store for me but I trust Him with it all!

S
S
Originally Posted by verysadtime
Thanks for thinking of me Still! I've been away for a good long time but have been back a bit just reading with an occasional post.

I'm doing really well. Personal recovery thanks to a dark Plan B has been great and I'm feeling strong and happy!

That is what I wanted to hear...I am glad you are doing well. grin

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

S
S
I don't know what God has in store for me but I trust Him with it all!

Whatever God has in store for you I know It will be good and what is best. We just have to wait and see. hug

BW me-41
WH -39
DS - 9
DDay aug 2007
found MB dec 2007
Moved out april 2008
still seeing OW
Plan B

P
P
Hey Lexxy. Like I said I'm feeling strong and am happy. I've been in a dark PB since July. WH is not bucking the system at all. He is compliant and things have gone smoothly with that. I finally realized that I need to care for me and couldn't worry about nor control what he's doing, and with a lot of prayer and faith, I actually feel pretty emotionally healthy. Thru my IC I have worked thru all my crap and how/why I came to be in this sitch. I've really worked hard to heal my heart. I'd lived in denial for so many years and it was destroying my heart and I'd lost myself. My faith in Christ is the only reason I'm doing this well. I would never try to compare myself to Queenie but I did learn from her and I chose to totally give it up to God and follow his plan for my life as well. I've given WH up to Him as well which is all I could have done anyway. My DD and I still pray for him every night.

The D is still on the back burner. Neither of us is pushing it. I don't know what God has in store for me but I trust Him with it all!

So great to hear the happiness in your voice... you've come sooooo far. Good job on handing the reins over to God... He won't steer you wrong.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
O
OP Offline
O
Thanks everyone for thinking of me and the kind words! A good friend of mine told me the other day that she now sees peace and happiness in my eyes instead of the pain and darkness that was there for so long. I wish I'd found this strength early on in the A but I was so far gone......long-term denial kills the spirit and mine was DEAD. But not anymore!

N
N
{{{{{VST}}}}},

It's sooooo good to hear from you!!!! Sounds like you are doing MARVELOUS!!!!! I always knew you would though..... wink

Your strength will serve you well in the future......hugs to you my friend

Not2fun

P
P
Not... check out Hope's thread this afternoon. Too funny...

/TJ

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
O
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted by not2fun
{{{{{VST}}}}},

It's sooooo good to hear from you!!!! Sounds like you are doing MARVELOUS!!!!! I always knew you would though..... wink

Your strength will serve you well in the future......hugs to you my friend

Not2fun

Thanks Not! hug

O
OP Offline
O
Thanks PM!! hug

Page 72 of 72 1 2 70 71 72

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation