Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 76 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 75 76
H
H
Originally Posted by Holyheart
he has a lobotomy AND wins the lottery.

I don't know XH is pretty close to taking that title. Instead of a lobotomy I can think of a few other body parts to be removed...but that is because I am I-tal-ian.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
L
L
he has a lobotomy AND wins the lottery.

He's having an affair, and he thinks it will make him happy. I think the lobotomy is a forgone conclusion.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
M
M
Originally Posted by hope3343
New Chapter of New Jersey Housewives

Announcing New Jersey POSOW

Starring as Teresa - - Bimbo (walks into room throwing chairs, leading Weenie on a chain and screaming me me me) and sending out texts to the biotch who is making her life miserable. She is obsessed with HH but keeps telling everyone how wonderful her world is with weenie.

Starting as Danielle -- PP (you can hear her walking into the room because of the sound of hard plastic clicking. Instead of saying "love and light", she says "lust and lowlife"... She is innocent and takes no responsibility..

hhhhhhhmmmmmm
[Linked Image from bestsmileys.com]

Me:BW
Dday:12/31/09-Found MB 01/03/10
3DstepChildren24&20
PlanA:01/03/10
PlanB:03/25/10
D final 11/15/10

"I dare you to find some time and some place to be silent for longer than usual; a few moments, a few minutes, a few hours. Listen to your heart, listen to your soul; and most importantly, listen to the silence to see what it sounds like and how it speaks to you."
H
OP Offline
H
D!ck will be getting my settlement offer next week. He'll be furious that I'm not rolling over and playing dead. Good thing he's in Vegas this weekend. He'll be nice and relaxed before his blood pressure skyrockets. Perfect formula for a stroke, sorry to say!

Wish someone would tell him that it's not wise to go to Vegas after you've been crying "bankruptcy." Especially if you put the charges on the credit card!! Stupid, stupid wayward.

K
K
Oh geez. Way to go, Holy. And to paraphrase Uncle Phil (from Fresh Prince), nail his behind to the floor!

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
C
C
This guy is definitely dumber than a 5th grader. In fact, he's dumber than a box of rocks. That is unbelievable Holy.

He has played you for a total fool but wait until he finds out that you are way, way smarter than he is and that you know every move he has made. He's been so confident that you aren't smart enough to find out any of that stuff.

Karma, I don't think Holy will have nail his butt. The court probably won't have any trouble doing it for her. The dude is a total idiot.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I wish I could do a Plan B, but that would be a death sentence for me and my finances. Yes, I hate to hear he's spending money here or eating at a particular restaurant or in Vegas AGAIN, but I have to gather this information for my case. No one will do it for me. My attorney has yet to generate anything on his own. Matter of fact, the settlement letter -- all six pages -- were MY words. I drafted it, emailed it to him, he changed perhaps 3 words on the entire document, then sent it to D!ck's attorney. The big question will be how much my attorney CHARGES ME for doing the work I hired him to do!!!

Is it too late for me to become an attorney? I swear, I could do a better job than most of the family law attorney's in my town.

Maybe I'll just write a book on tactics. I need an ending to my story first.

H
H
Upcoming book signing at Barnes and Noble.

The "art of the wayward mind"

Author : Holy heart

A few chapters:
Spying through the internet

When you don't think they could be any dumber...

What to Wear to Court

You Said What?

How to Spot a Bimbo?

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
C
C
May I add:

Vegas, here we come

We've got money to burn.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
K
K
Due to the movie I'm watching at the moment...for the aftermath:

Don't You Wish You Were Nathan Now?

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
P
P
And the final chapter:

A collect call to Holy from the jail after D*CK is put behind bars for filing a fraudulent bankruptcy and crying about how OW has taken all his money and flown the coop.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
H
H
Oh, there should be a chapter on how to artfully frame vajay jay pix to send to bimbo's contacts on Facebook....

I'm the FWW EA 2/06-3/06 NC 3/06 BH still not sure
H
H
Originally Posted by howtoheal
Oh, there should be a chapter on how to artfully frame vajay jay pix to send to bimbo's contacts on Facebook....

Maybe she can use photoshop and add some flowers...

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

H
OP Offline
H
I swear...if D!ck is allowed to pursue a bankruptcy with all the reckless spending documented on credit cards and -- for FREAKIN sakes -- He's a SEASONED BANKER --

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

I will picket the court house if I have too. He's not a first time home buyer "confused" about interest rates and how to pay back a loan. And he's no ditch digger, either.

He still thinks rules don't pertain to him. This was a man who would never lie. Then he crossed the line with the affair, and crossed the line with our finances, then crossed the line with the kids and his parents, etc. This thing just keeps snowballing and snowballing.

And I'm operating in FAITH, not FEAR, that it will work out in the end.

But I still get frustrated.

J
J
Definition of entitlement: "He still thinks rules don't pertain to him"

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

L
L
Originally Posted by hope3343
Originally Posted by howtoheal

Maybe she can use photoshop and add some flowers...

There's not enough flowers to pretty that up sick

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
H
OP Offline
H
D!ck roared via email from his attorney to mine.

Will I "join" him on the bankruptcy or let him go it alone? Kind, considerate D!ck even offered to pay the attorney fees if I go along with a joint filing.

Funny thing is that his attorney wants my decision within 5 days -- the exact same time frame my attorney gave D!ck to respond to our settlement offer.

Me thinks D!ck is trying to -- as usual -- BULLY me into going along with his wishes.

He has YET to turn in basic discovery documents and now he's eager to turn over all his financial information to a bankruptcy attorney? Yeah, right. When pigs fly!!

I'm thinking of AGREEING to the joint filing then -- when we are entrenched in this joint filing -- TURN ON HIM by -- GASP -- telling the truth to the judge and showing my cards -- i.e. the proof that D!ck got knee deep in debt due to gambling and Bimbo.

Who cares at this point if I stay in the house or not?

Like Scotty said -- I can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Be nice, HH, til it's time to let your fangs out. I can do this. And Bimbo -- poor, pitiful Bimbo. Will she hang on during a bankruptcy AND a divorce?

No offense to those who live in that beautiful state -- but this ain't Utah and D!ck can't have two wives at the same time!!!

Courageous heart and holy patience continues to be my motto.

W
W
Originally Posted by holyheart

You CAN do this, holyheart.

You ARE doing this.

I follow your story but don't comment much. You are getting excellent advice and support.

Stand strong and true.

clap

H
H
Originally Posted by Holyheart
No offense to those who live in that beautiful state -- but this ain't Utah and D!ck can't have two wives at the same time!!!

Then maybe someone should tell Bimbo...I wonder if that ring still glitters that bright on her hand or is it starting to tarnish as time passes. How can you plan a wedding when her fiance is in bankruptcy court and sliding down the karma hole? Oh that's right that is my XH!

D17, D30
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks guys. I'm really, really trying to not put too much worry into his threat. Seems a little too orchestrated to be sincere but you never know. I'm hunkering down and waiting out the storm. And Bimbo - she charged a trip to a pet salon. Please tell me a judge wouldn't grant a bankruptcy to stupid people who charge luxury services for their dog? It's comical at times.

Page 60 of 76 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation