Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
OP Offline
E
The world watched today as 33 men were being slowly, one by one, brought up a spiraling path in a tiny capsule back to the surface after almost 70 days trapped in a mine.

Apparently alot can happen when you're in the dark. Alot of soul searching and what if's apparently, that is if you would be one of the FIVE of 33 miners who are wayward husbands, with mistresses.

One miner, was said to have had four of them. The most famous wayward miner, or "Doc" the paramedic, had his personal crisis unfold before the world. His loving and faithful wife, Salinas, stood at the mine praying and hoping he'd be out soon, and did so day after day. Soon after she noticed one woman, obviously NOT one of the wives, there doing the same thing, holding vigil like other women, but as a shameless hussy wayward ho, she ended up flaunting her rancid affair to the man's wife. Next the media caught on and voila! Exposure.

So, tonight, when the unfaithful Doc was being raised to the surface, his wife found out that his mistress was also being invited to the moment when he'd emerge from the capsule, congratulating him and hugging him, along with the President and First lady of Chile, she said it was DISRESPECTFUL; what he wanted her to do, and that she would not be a part of the day, so she left him to shame. Utter shame.

Of course the pig rutter, other woman was there to embrace him and kiss her cheating prince as he emerged. Oh the images were priceless! The brazen red-haired obese mistress smooched on her cheater for the world to see.

So today I'd say that all the cheating men, all five of them, had their affairs exposed for the entire world to see. Under bright lights, suddenly being brought to the light of day. But the funny part is the Chilean betrayed wives are standing up to the pig-rutter other women. They sure are. They're standing up for their marriages and kids and you can guarantee that those [censored]-clowns are probably not going to enjoy a home cooked meal and the loving embrace of their family, wife or even friends.

What I loved most of this whole issue was the absolute symbolism. Affairs literally coming above ground, evil, insidious affairs which rip families apart which in the past had been hidden in the dark, where the miners were.

I think the most interesting thing to note was the cheater nicknamed "Doc" was the only miner to emerge to not one cheer. No hooray for him. Or for his gutter queen mistress. The world doesn't really accept this, and it should be a lesson for us here. YOU don't have to accept it either.

So cheer for the 28 faithful dudes. Shame to the five who are wayward. Good luck cheaters, I have a feeling your double lives are now over. Here's the link:
http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/chilean-miner-yonni-barrios-emerges-to-tangled-love-life/19672990?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk1%7C177406

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
E
OP Offline
E
Oh forgot to add. I bet that Doc's gonna get ripped too, the pig-rutter, gutter queen ow, is fugly.

Crazy fugly.

Beyond fugly. Any bets on how long these exposed affairs last?

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
S
S
WHAT A TURD.

He is obviously a classic cake eater. His OW will feel like she "won." Claim your prize hunny. What a LOSER.

I must say though that I am a little surprised that it was only 5 of them.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
E
OP Offline
E
Oh she ain't no prize Scotland. She is one of the seriously most fugly women I've ever seen.

He has to be so embarassed to even be seen with this monstrosity. This immoral monstrosity of a woman. It was funny.

When I saw him on tv (Doc the cheater) he kept turning his head away from the cameras. One of the commentators on the news said Doc did NOT WANT to come UP at all to the surface, as he was afraid WHAT WOULD HAPPEN when he got above ground and into the light.

E
OP Offline
E
Link to fugly ow & doc video:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6954850n&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CBSNewsVideo+(News+Video%3A+CBSNews.com)

I sure hope his guy friends ride him hard about even being seen with that woman.

She is definitely not like arm candy. You have to go down a notch or two when you recruit a cheater. I mean, you're not able to get the best of the best when you yourself are cheating. You can only get low grade. Seriously!

R
R
PB,
I am enjoying your posts.
You are a good writer!

I won't call that OW fugly though. Her face is purdy. It isn't about looks we all know. It isn't about flab. It isn't about the women involved as much as the wayward. A wayward man (or woman) is lost to themselves. They are not living the best life. They have issues in the way of their true happiness and they 'self medicate' with the fantasy of romance or whatever. Whoever is the other person is just partially chance. Whomever could meet an emotional need or two.

T
T
Man and I was disgusted to see his sister state that HE should leave both of the women HE deserved better and should find someone NEW. Umm excuse me isent that his issue!!!????

Me-32-FWW/Him-35-CWH
DD/PA-3/10
Expo-6/16/10
PC-7/16/10-9/25/10
Moved out 8/12/10
PLAN B-9/25/10 A light shade of Gray.

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, " I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes" Eleanor Roosevelt
J
J
To quote Lucy Van Pelt: "Blech"

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

M
M
Originally Posted by johnstwin
To quote Lucy Van Pelt: "Blech"

My sentiments exactly. sick

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
Originally Posted by peachyisback
His loving and faithful wife, Salinas

And you know that she is:

1. loving, and
2. faithful

exactly how?

Of course the pig rutter, other woman was there to embrace him and kiss her cheating prince as he emerged.

Possibly after emerging from an ordeal that no one on these boards can possibly have the slightest idea about and finding that his wife wasn't there and OW was created a memorable bonding moment with OW. Just a guess.

So cheer for the 28 faithful dudes.

And you know they were faithful exactly how?

Originally Posted by peachyisback"
Doc" the paramedic, had his personal crisis unfold before the world

Well there is nuclear exposure on a level no one here has probably seen.

Wonder if his marriage will be better for it.

Wonder if some of the miners might not owe their very lives to "Doc" the paramedic who got no applause because his OW was there.

I find the fact that this was even posted fascinating.

M
M
Does any of this in any way justify the disgusting spectacle of this man's skanky mistress meeting him at his release from the mine? I am not getting your point, unless it is to justify the affair?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Wonder if some of the miners might not owe their very lives to "Doc" the paramedic who got no applause because his OW was there.

A person who is good to strangers or casual friends, but rotten to his/her own family, is not a good person.

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
M
M

I note that you are the wayward in your sitch, so you may have trouble understanding, or at least attempting to appreciate the irony that betrayed spouses are experiencing during this event. You are leaning on the side of objectivity at all costs, when it is least appreciated here.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not interested in immediately skewering someone who bollixes up their life and the lives of those around them by having an affair. But I do think it's the better part of intelligence for a wayward to sit back and allow betrayeds to have empathy for spouses who have had their worlds turned upside down by wandering spouses.

Save the armchair marital introspection for some other website. TOW, maybe.

Last edited by maritalbliss; 10/13/10 09:59 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

M
M
Originally Posted by seekingbalance
His loving and faithful wife, Salinas

And you know that she is:

1. loving, and
2. faithful

exactly how?

Of course the pig rutter, other woman was there to embrace him and kiss her cheating prince as he emerged.

Possibly after emerging from an ordeal that no one on these boards can possibly have the slightest idea about and finding that his wife wasn't there and OW was created a memorable bonding moment with OW. Just a guess.

So cheer for the 28 faithful dudes.

And you know they were faithful exactly how?

Originally Posted by peachyisback"
Doc" the paramedic, had his personal crisis unfold before the world

Well there is nuclear exposure on a level no one here has probably seen.

Wonder if his marriage will be better for it.

seekingbalance, I don't know you but I'm guessing you are/were a FWS? Just a hunch from your post, LOL.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006
D-Day #3~Feb.27, 2007 (we'd been in a FR)
Plan B~ March 3 ~ April 6, 2007

In Recovery and things are improving every day. MB rocks. smile
M
M
Nevermind ~ after I posted that I went back and looked at your sig line, I should have done that first. Gotcha.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006

M
M
After thinking more about this I must ask ~ seekingbalance, I take it empathy isn't your strong point? Sheesh.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006

S
S
Originally Posted by MarriedForever
seekingbalance, I don't know you but I'm guessing you are/were a FWS? Just a hunch from your post, LOL.
Ain't no "F" about a WS who writes like that.

Not an "F" that I could post on here, anyway.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Oh my....after watching that video with my eyes full of tears, I feel so so so badly for the BW...that OW has so much freaking nerve.

I am sickened by all of those standing around clapping for him/them when she hugs him. Obviously they have never been affected by infidelity. I will be praying for that BW tonight when I go to sleep...I cannot imagine what she was feeling while seeing that. How incredibly sad.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006

M
M
Last night my H and I watched together as they pulled the first miner out...today when he came home from work he said "geez, I'm so sick of hearing about these miners, this has been all over the news all day today". I had no idea, I'm not generally a news watcher (not in the middle of the day anyhow).

Now I understand why he was so sick of hearing about this...more affairs ruining people's lives, it's sickening.

Me,BW - 42; FWH-46
4 kids
D-Day #s1 and 2~May 2006

M
M
Oh forgot to add. I bet that Doc's gonna get ripped too, the pig-rutter, gutter queen ow, is fugly.

Crazy fugly.

Beyond fugly. Any bets on how long these exposed affairs last?

peachy, I've gotta say this: looks often have nothing to do with attraction in an affair. Many betrayed women tear themselves up, obsessing over the OW's physical appearance and assuming the OW is superior to her. In many/most cases, the OW's appearance is immaterial, and often she is 'fugly'. Doesn't matter - obviously, there are needs she is meeting in the WH.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation