Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
I have no idea where he works, like I said the "friend" does not want to be involved, my only chance is telling his family just sending them all a FB message.

J
J
SR,

I have to admit I don't like the blanket family thing on FB. This too important a situation to just throw everything into the wind and see where it lands.

My guess is this will then require some patience and time. This woman's H may well find out about the affair. If she is foolish enough to tell other people she is having a year long affair, then her need for validation will most likely mean she will mess up and let this out of the bag.

However, your H does know where his friend works, and if he keeps his mouth shut and his eyes and ears open, he may well get a lead on the information he seeks.

You and your H have done your best with what you have. Keep your eyes and ears open, perhaps the information you need to figure out who this guy is will come in time.

My personal bet if she is getting cocky enough to be talking to her friends and others about her affair, her H is going to find out.

Just my thoughts.

God Bless,

JL

M
M
SR, if you're unsuccessful in exposing this to the BH, you and wheels have at least accomplished one important thing: you've made it clear to friends that you will never enable any of their affairs. That one right there deserves a hurray

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

S
OP Offline
S
Ya we are going to wait till we find more information on the BH but apparently she has been threatening divorce and each time she does he always buys her new things either boobs, cars, or something else that costs loads of money! I just feel bad for the guy, I just hope telling him will be enough, if she has been threatening a divorce...sigh /shrug

Last edited by SapphireReturns; 11/11/10 01:06 AM.
S
OP Offline
S
Great news!! I finally found his number...now when should I call???

K
K
Do you know his work schedule? If so, don't call him during, of course, if it's a cell number.

Call him when he's at home, maybe later in the evening.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
S
OP Offline
S
It's a home phone number yellow pages only list that.

I typed in her name just to be on the save side I got the right number and I do laugh

Wheels wont call, he hates talking on the phone let a lone strangers and since I'm in the people business I'll call him up laugh

So I'll call tonight at 6:00

S
OP Offline
S
OK so I tried calling and no answer frown I'm actually debating just sending a mass FB message to those 6 people he is related too wheels and I are guessing that they are brothers/sisters/and father

what do you think?

Should I wait to call him again tonight? Or just send out the message?

M
M
Originally Posted by SapphireReturns
OK so I tried calling and no answer frown I'm actually debating just sending a mass FB message to those 6 people he is related too wheels and I are guessing that they are brothers/sisters/and father

Are these relatives of the BH? If so, I would send them a message and ask them to tell the BH and give them your phone #. This is how SunnyD busted up her H's affair. She could not get ahold of the BH so she messaged his brother and SIL on facebook. She is now in recovery.

When you call the house are disguising your # with *67? Ya know, I bet she has unplugged the phone now since she knows you are trying to get to him.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

D
D
Can you to a neighbor or friend's house and use their phone? Pay phone?

Personally, I think pay phones only exist because of affairs. I've seen people pull up to one, get off their cell phone and mke a pay phone call. Perhaps I misjudge though.

Me: BW, 46
Him: WH, 48
EA/PA with co-worker 8-08 to 7-09
D-day 7-29
NC 8-17
OW and WH both fired from jobs
OW lost court case for restraining order- judge called her a "practiced deciever" who manufactured evidence!!
S
OP Offline
S
yes I *67 and yes they are relatives on his side. I think i will do that then ty

S
OP Offline
S
Ok I sent it to 2 people who I think is related to the BH now lets just wait and see laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 1,215 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation