Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
H
H
bump...

Me: 32 BS DDay: 9/14/08
Slowly coming to the realization that I
am one of those who can't get past it.
S
S
Hope your doing ok mgolfer

O
O
Bump

K
K
Dude, We are all thinking about ya.

CORDUROY PILLOWS ARE MAKING HEADLINES!!
J
J
I read this thread and want to tell the incredible guy who's walked thru fire for his family this..

YOU are a MB success! Your ww isn't. Praying for you and the kids btw. Just because you may divorce, don't think otherwise!

I'm an MB oldtimer and consider myself a MB success..and my m ended in divorce 5 years ago. Today things couldn't be better and I have a fantastic close relationship with my son, always have. My child knows that his mommy , JUST LIKE YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR KIDS, walked thru fire for him.

Blessings and peace your way my friend. Don't fear the good fight. You're the success here. A true WS cannot see the reality..not like they're living as she is. One day she'll be like my x was..see an attractive, kind, FIREPROOF kind of person who's the parent to their children, and a truth lover. They'll want to go into their old home, but they can't. For they are a stranger now. One day, their BS will find somebody who will love them so much more. And the WS will forever have to live with their actions if they put their pride ahead of doing the right thing.

Stand up and do the right thing! Thank you for standing up for your kids. YOU ARE A SUCCESS!

God's got a great sense of humor!
XH: WS extroidinaire..remarried ow 1 day after divorce (1/1/04); been cheating on ow/w since day 1 and they are in process of divorcing
Me: thirtysomething, baseball mom of a 10 y.o. DS, happy, moved on. Should be engaged to wonderful guy any day now. Currently reading HNHN together. Building a foundation on truth, love, and family \:\)
H
H
bump...

K
K
Ahem....just wondering if it has faintly crossed anyone else's mind, ever so briefly, that..well.. what if MG made this whole scenario up and was playing us all??

Maybe .02% of my brain might think this sometimes late at night while trying to go to sleep. MG's whole story was sooooo extreme, enticing, juicy, terrible, un-imaginable and yet so heartwarming and satisfying to all of us MBers because it all seemed to end well.

Until, of course, the wicked WW was doing the health club dude in the basement and not cleaning up after herself....HMmmmm...

Anyway, maybe this is my way of getting MG to respond and let us know how goes it.....unless he has run out of ideas cool

And I am sure he has much more important things on his mind rather than getting back to us on his sitch. But it seems unless he totally flipped and/or is now in prison w/out access to the internet, he would stop by just to vent.

He sure did before.

BUT WHAT THE HECK DO I KNOW?? :crosseyedcrazy: :MrEEk: sigh skeptical think dontknow laugh :crosseyedcrazy: :crosseyedcrazy: cool

kirk

CORDUROY PILLOWS ARE MAKING HEADLINES!!
I
iam Offline
I
***edit***

Last edited by Maverick_mb; 05/13/09 05:18 PM. Reason: disrespectful
H
H
bump

U
U
bump again ... MG .. are u there.
or anyone could tell me how MG is right now.

M
M
Originally Posted by untouchables1974
bump again ... MG .. are u there.
or anyone could tell me how MG is right now.

Unfortunately, I believe MGolfer was a troll.

As in...NOT A REAL STORY.

This board has been under continual assault for several years now. Evil persons like to attack these boards since MB is the most successful marital infidelity recovery forum on the web.

Interesting that YOU should bump it. mmmmmmmmm

Mr. W

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation