Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
B
Originally Posted by TheRoad
What kind of time line has happened since 9/5/2010.

I'll guess that OM dumped WW.

Me - 44
DW - 39
Married 16 years
DS10
DS6
DD4
M
M
dat, is your WW HOME?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

T
T
Dat why are you nleaving us hanging here?

D
dat68 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I have not posted in the 3rd of December. December has been a MESS to say the least.

My WW moved out to a two bedroom apartment with her 14 year back in August, since then I have our three children full time (except every other weekend). I hired a PI to follow her and also the fact that she kept giving me the three kids back on her nights.

So fast forward to the Friday prior to Thanksgiving. She called me and told me her daughter who is 14 now hates her. Is asked if I would help? I said yes and she also told me her affair with the 20 year old is now over. She told me THEY agreed to part ways.

So I got help for her 14 year old (when I say her 14 year old, this girl has been my daughter for 12 years, I just don't have any legal rights to her and never have).

So we get her into see a counselor. Less than a week later, my WW comes over for Thanksgiving and we decide to give this a try. We agree that we have both done bad things and sad bad things to each other and we agree to see a marriage counselor.

So we go, the first meeting was bad. I had a lot of anger and it did not go well.

After that first meeting around December 7th, we had good days and bad. The issue I had was her commitment to rebuilding. She came and went as she pleased, she still went out with friends to bars (male and female friends) and gave me time when she wanted to.

One Tuesday morning we were talking and she told me two guys came over to her apartment to watch the football game the night prior. She told me they were friends and since she told me after the fact, it was ok and I should be ok with it.

So three days later we went to our 2nd appointment. I told her I was drawing a line in the sand and I would not continue this unless she gave up all male friends I did not know and all friends that knew the guy she had the affair with.

Needles to say, she did not like this and was pissed and said no.

The next day was Christmas eve. We spent the day together just the two of us, things were ok and I gave into the friends request I had made.

We went to Church that night and went to her place after with all four kids. As I was alone in the living room I opened her laptop and right there was here Facebook page open with emails to the guy she had the affair with.

I learned three things:

1) He dumped her back in November and she was begging him to come back the entire month of December
2) She was trying to have one foot in that life and one in mine and she really did not want me but more access to the kids. Too be honest, she would not call or show up on weekends and also on weekdays, so access to the kids seemed to fade over the weeks in December.
3)She used me. When the guy she had the affair with dumped her, she ran to me for help with her daughter and as a safety net.

I confronted her about this that night and she denied it all. I said lets go back in and open your laptop and read them together, she got pissed and asked me to leave her place which I did.

Since that time, I found out she has five cell phones on her account and three are friends

She applied for a loan with another guy she calls a friend

She is telling the three kids we have together that I lie to them about this and that.

Its been a mess and I feel like a a$$ for even thinking she had changed and wanted to work on this.

And to add insult at the last moment, Christmas Eve after she and I spent the day together and I gave in on her friends, she added the guy she had the affair with as a friend on Facebook and emailed him right after I left that afternoon and told him to block my name to his account so I could not see that they were friends again...

Uggghhhh..........!

P
P
Time to leave friend.

She's obviously all messed up.

Or at least a deep dark Plan B.

Do you have an IM that would help with the kids?

Last edited by Powerbane; 12/31/10 04:44 PM.

Me - 46
Wife - 43
2 x DD
Married 18 yrs - known each other for 22 yrs
Woke up 12/2009 and realized I was an idiot for neglecting my WIFE!
D
dat68 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Powerbane:

Yeah its time to move on.

What does IM mean in regards to the kids?

Thanks

S
S
I agree you my friend is passed due for a plan b.

Find an Im

Write ur letter and post it

Block her from ur cell, email, fb, etc

Change ur locks

Stay dark dark dark!

Good luck smile

G
G
Dat,
Agree with everyone - time to move on and out of your WW's drama life.

Gg

D-Day #1 Aug/2007.
D-Day #2 1/27/12
Legally Separated
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation