Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
A
**edit**

Last edited by MBLovebanker; 04/05/11 07:44 AM. Reason: Advertisement
F
F
so what changes to the living arrangement did she request last night?

BS (me) 49
WW 49
married 6 years
dday1 8/23/10 NC 9/3/10
NC broken 12/10
dday2 2/6/11
NC2 3/5/11
C
OP Offline
C
no requests made at all. She did come home a little later than normal. I didn't ask why nor was I truly concerned.

I would have slept on the couch last night but our children made me sleep in the bed with them and mom. she woke up angry about it, but whatever. She still asked me to drive her to work. On the way she gives me a crazy story without me even asking.

The vibe I am getting now is that she may be feeling some remorse but until I get real answers she will still be acting crazy overall.

I don't even know my wife anymore, it is like her soul is different. smh I feel so used and I can honestly say it feels like she is cake eating. *sigh* trying to find money for a PI now because it will be a little harder to track her after the end of tax season because she is supposedly going to live with her mother then.

I just don't know everyone. I am so heartbroken and I would never wish this feeling on anyone. I don't know if I am coming or going.

M
M
Originally Posted by confusedbutaware
no requests made at all. She did come home a little later than normal. I didn't ask why nor was I truly concerned.

This is probably giving her the impression that you don't care very much and are very complacent. I would let her know how disrespectful this is to you.

I would have slept on the couch last night but our children made me sleep in the bed with them and mom. she woke up angry about it, but whatever. She still asked me to drive her to work. On the way she gives me a crazy story without me even asking.

You have no reason to EVER sleep on the couch if you have a bed. If she doesn't want to sleep with you, she should go on the couch or sleep in the garage. But you should NEVER leave your own bed.

I just don't know everyone. I am so heartbroken and I would never wish this feeling on anyone. I don't know if I am coming or going.

confused, have you found out WHO the OM is? You need to find this out TODAY and come back here with the intel. You MUST stick to the plan and not get distracted.

Make a PLAN to find out who the OM is TODAY. Make this happen. We cannot help you save your marriage unless you find out.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

T
T
A lot of time here crying.

No time spent buying a digital voice activated recorder to hide in WW's car and one for the home to here what WW is saying on the phone.

No time to buy a real time GPS to hide on WW car to find out where she's going to catch here with the OM.

Crying doesn't get the job done.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation