Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
L
LG:

About this:

First she couldn't pay her taxes -- so I worked with accountant and explained to her why that was not going to be a problem

She couldn't pay her taxes? You didn't help, did you? Was she spending her money on partying and vacations with OM's?

Strike that last paragraph, of course she was....

I hope the D is final in December. You don't want to be tied to her any longer.

LG

K
K
Hey LG, I know this site depresses you at times, lord knows it does me as well. But not hearing any updates from you is even more depressing! Let us know you are still out there kicking up some dust. Thanks

L
OP Offline
L
I'm alive...and well! Will hopefully have another update for you all in the next 2-3 weeks. Until then, be strong people!

3-DDays, 4-OMs*, Plan-D May 9, 2009, final Dec 2010 (FREEDOM!)
Custody of DDs / new job(s) / "I'm alive...and well"
T
T
Originally Posted by LawfulGood
I'm alive...and well! Will hopefully have another update for you all in the next 2-3 weeks. Until then, be strong people!

yellow journalism

now

yellow posting

teasers
what teasers
we don't need no stinkin' teasers here MrRollieEyes

Have a good thanksgiving.

U
U
i am glad that you move on in a great way unlike your ex-W that will never have better life i think.

cheers from me LG

P
P

It's like a Movie Trailer.
Whetting the appetite.

M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband
It's like a Movie Trailer.
Whetting the appetite.

Where's the popcorn?
[Linked Image from smileyicons.net]

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

L
OP Offline
L
Update: It's final. Judge signed the settlement on Tuesday. Done.

I
I
Excellent.

This is where your love life becomes legitimate. How is your relationship with the new lady?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
B
B

That's it?!!! Come on now...there must be more to report. toe tap

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
L
L
Originally Posted by black_raven

Yea Lawfulgood, what's up? What else is going on in your life? I am relatively new to MB so I don't know some of the past posters stories. I just read through this entire thread today. I also read up on your stitch. I wanted to know how you are doing now? How are the kids doing?

BW 46
XWH 46
Boys 17 & 19
Girls 16 & 10
D-day #1 12/2006 (confessed affair in 2004 w/BF & his wife)
D-day #2 10/2008 (denied by XWH)
D-day #3 10/2010
Kick WH out 01/2011 he files for D
D finally final 03/2012
I'm free!
L
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted by black_raven

....Hmmmmm...more to report? Well, I could write for hours. None of that matters now. All that matters is that I have custody of my DDs, love my job, really appreciate my family for all the love and support as I worked through the last one year and eight months.

Life is good. LG is happy. Nuff said...

L
OP Offline
L
Tomorrow will be exactly two years since DDay #2 / OM#3. Two years ago, on Dec 26th 2008, I got the ExWW off to work and went down to the computer to check e-mail. She left her hotmail account open, which she never did...

A lot has happened since then - anguish, pain, finding this site, five months of hard work and heavy lifting. Then DDay#3 / OM#4 and d-papers. A marathon divorce that has finally come to an end.

Most difficult two years of my life...but also the most educational two years of my life. I've grown in ways that I could have never imagined. I am stronger in so many ways.

I will be forever proud of how I handled myself. And some day my DDs will fully understand all of this -- and hopefully they will be proud of me as well.

Merry Christmas everyone! Take care, LG

L
OP Offline
L
A family friend is going through some difficult times in her marriage. I sense there is more to the story than her H is sharing...and I've encouraged her to visit this site. I hope I'm wrong.

My divorce was final in December. It is done. Freedom. Life is so much better now. It's not just about being happy, it's so much more than that. It's about doing what's right, demanding equality in relationships, not being a doormat to anyone ever again, not settling for scraps.

Life is good. Work is good. Kiddos are good. That's all from me...I'm out. LG

M
M
Hi LG!! If you get a chance, could you go take a look at the cell phone spying thread in the Operation Investigate forum and give your comments? Thanks!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
OP Offline
L
Closing in on DDay #3, OM#4 anniversary (May 6, 2009). Wow, has my world changed in the past two years. I�m here to tell you there is hope, a light at the end of the tunnel, even after D-papers. Be strong people, don�t give up, and don�t be a doormat! Do what�s right, what�s best for you and your family. Set the bar high, and don�t settle for anything less. LG, out smile

J
J
LG,

Good to see your update. Been a long journey but it looks as if you are in a really good place.

God Bless,

JL

L
OP Offline
L
Thanks JL!

I'm truely in a really great place...

Take care, LG

O
O
does your wife still speak to her dds

Last edited by mittens22; 05/29/11 08:08 AM.

Me 39 BH
Her 41 WW 2y A with FBF
A started 05/09
OC born 2/10
DNA test 15/08/11
DDs 14and16
DDay 02/07/11
DDay2 22/07/11
I agree to try to work on the marriage 26/09/11
L
OP Offline
L
Yes, ExWW has the kids sleep at her apt two weekends a month...and we split weekdays equally, although she only has them from after school until 8:00 PM on those nights. They sleep with me at house all but the two weekends a month.

She attends their ball games, and is generally good with them. Hasn't taken them on any trips (she's traveled four times in past 1.5 years with her new boyfriend), so that's a little frustrating.

She's actually been pretty agreeable with regard to the parenting schedule. There was this little thing about her trying to hide some money from me...but we are working that out wink

LG, out...

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 335 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation