Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
C
Originally Posted by MFJ1974
ROFL....... NOW WE"RE TALKING!

Both OWs have threaten to sue me for exposing. OW2 has already engaged a lawyer, OW1 gives me 24 hours!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! What is wrong with these self-righteous/self-serving skanks!! They really take entitlement to a whole other level. Good for you for fighting for your M.
dance2

L
L
MF -- report your necklace as STOLEN. Immediately!

M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by MrWondering
He doesn't know nor comprehend yet the FULL consequences of his behavior. Once he does and if he comes back fully repentant (which is typically unmistakeable) THEN you've got choices

Mr. Wondering

See this is what I'm struggling with. He has a large family around him. And works for the family company. Affairs and lack of obvious boundaries run rampant in the family. The create and nourish an affair favorable environment. My husband was always disgusted by that, and disgusted by affairs in general. Up till a year ago with Chris Lee, he even said how dumb can a man be to do that to his family and wife. And not even 3 or so months later he started multiple affairs at the same time. And now he is in that same fog as the rest of them.

I do get responses from them . Interestingly they were NEVER interested in babysitting so I could do something for myself, but since exposure I've had a million offers. And they all INSIST not saying a word to DD. I've told them I do not believe in repressing feelings even at a young age. She knows darn well what is going on and I've discussed age appropriate things with her. It is non secret she can express her feelings of hurt. And we discuss that even good people make bad choices. And this morning she said to me that she hopes dad will stop thinking soon and starts making good choices.

In addition to that I've been stuck isolated in the countr side with no help, no human interaction with WH being gone for work so much. In IC the therapist said most people would be severly depressed in my lifestyle. I'm affected, but not depressed.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

A man who abandons his wife and children because of his infidelity is no price. I can do better then that, I deserve better then that.

The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow

Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others. A man who is not honest with himself presents a hopeless case
P
P
Originally Posted by MFJ1974
Ow1 who had sex in my bed has made treats of violence against me and my kids. Her fiancee has confirmed that she has the gold necklace that i have been missing since that weekend. And to think I punished my child for taking it, playing with it and misplacing it.

Call the police.
Report a theft.
AND tell them you are pretty certain OW1 stole the necklace.
Give the police every opportunity to recover your property AND arrent the thief.

Do it.

P
P
Nothing treats a mild depression like taking some BOLD ACTIONS to make wrong things right.

P
P
PS:

You and your WH both owe your child an explanation AND an apology.

You apologize for not believing the truth.

Your WH's apology is more complicated .....
WH needs to tell that child who stole it (OW-skank) and why she was in Mom & Dad's bed.

Yuk!

M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I asked DD where is my necklace? Did you play with it? She said no. I asked her if she was sure. She said yes. I left it at that. I just discussed it with my husband that I thought she must have taken it in tow.

Now I'm called the liar by the way. I'm the one spreading rumors etc! Yeah what ever.

The guts. No remorse just fury.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

A man who abandons his wife and children because of his infidelity is no price. I can do better then that, I deserve better then that.

The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow

Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others. A man who is not honest with himself presents a hopeless case
M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The longer this goes on the less convinced I am that WH will come around.

frown

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
He just has trouble with sharing emotions and he is surrounded by adulterous family members who think I'm the nasty [censored]......

Any comfort out there?

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well now he has called the state troopers on me, because he doesn't know were we are ( correct). I left the house because I do not want to sleep in a bed he f,ed another ho, and then the threats came so I'm all fine here.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
No, we're done.

He thinks marriage builders are crackheads.

And that I'm full os [censored], that I slander people and they are bothering him with it.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
O wow, I even spelled it with an ! And I still got censored, my bad.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

M
M
MF, I just heard your discussion with Dr Harley from yesterday!! WOW! Are you doing ok, hon?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

R
R
Of course he thinks its for crackheads.....cause.....it messes with his cheating unabated (he is the crackhead so to speak).

I also heard you on the show.

Get an IM lined up for plan B? Remove yourself completely from any of the drama and deny him direst access to you while he is so messed up and in his addition to womanize.

Sounds like you are kind of ready to lose it with further plan A.

L
L
I missed the show. I actually didn't really know that you could listen. I have to do some looking to figure out when the shows are on etc.... Is there anything that you can share MFJ about the show, what you learned, etc..? How are you? Was it hard on you? I am still praying for you.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
L
L
http://www.marriagebuilders.com/radio_program/radio_programs.cfm

Here is the link. Sometimes it jumps days so hers is on the 12th if it does just re-search.

Me -BS 40
Him - FWH 34 (dtl)
3 D-Days from 12/25/10 to 01/06/11
NC - 01/09/11
02/20/12 done beating my head on that wall.
M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well I've removed myself much more from the situation, and went on a vacation. Right now I'm just going to let him speak with the 5 year old, who is absolutely devastated.

Being totally away from the situation is making things a lot better. If this is going to be divorce ,so be it, the girls and I will get things going again.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

M
M
Originally Posted by Littlebit3
I missed the show. I actually didn't really know that you could listen. I have to do some looking to figure out when the shows are on etc....

Littlebit, you can listen to the shows any time. The daily show is rebroadcast for 24 hours after each show. It then goes into the archives and you can pull it up by date and listen to it for free. Just go to radio archives, type in the date of her show and it will come up.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
MFJ1974 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I had to text him because the most wonderful cleaning lady in the world comes in tomorrow and needs to be paid. With ni IM in place there wasn't much else to do. He asked for her phone number. And then this whole bunch of texts comes back. With to re arrange her schedule till we come back when it can resume to normal. Especially using the word 'when you return'.

But now I can not be this lovesick doormat and return running, so hold me back.

He did talk with DD5, and she had a hard time. That was earlier today. I stayed close to her, and she said to me, she didn't know what to say and I had to tell her, well you always have to tell that had you love dad. And played the game of how many times around the world before she could. And family commitment was his #1 EN.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

M
M
MFJ, if you are in Plan B, you MUST have an IM. And there is no reason for you to be contacting him about every expenditure. That is not Plan B. Rather, request through an IM that he deposit a certain amount each month to cover your expenses.

Contacting him while you are in Plan B just signals to him that you arent serious about staying dark and gives him permission to contact you at will. Can you find someone to do this for you?

Exposure 101

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation