Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
K
K
And that includes having a recorder on the BHs person at all times.

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
E
E
You must THINK when you are engaged in a situation where there is somebody possibly going to file false charges to move you out of the way. Heck my xwh did this to me. I had to constantly watch my back with him.

Here is who you must be. This guy.
[Linked Image from the-biomatrix.net] This awesomely cool guy who is not afraid of a wayward or a posom (or posow, which I pronounce po sow, as in poor pig).

James Bond. James uses the latest gadgetry to get intel on his enemy (the affair and the posom). He would not hesitate to use a measely eblaster or var. He would consider that minimal and not bat an eye to do it. He would get every bit of keylogging information he could and more!

James also is one who could melt the heart of a ww because HE is a manly guy who STANDS UP FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN. If he is on a mission, HE COMPLETES THE MISSION. Your mission? To KILL the affair! To end the affair.

James also never cries or begs or pleads when he is dealing with a woman. Usually a double agent spy type. Kinda like a ww huh? One who would sleep with him and then want to knock him off and then run away to the enemy and talk. Hmmm...sounds familiar. Nah, he would not ever cry or beg. He is COOL at all times. Knows how to engage a woman in conversation, knows how to meet emotional needs of the woman.

and when it comes to exposure? Killing the bad guy? He does it with ease and calm. He carefully plans his kill shots on the affair. He precisely aims and targets with exposure shots, all parties he needs to inform. The omw, family, friends, and employer (if need be) and also his ww's friends, family, and employer (if a work affair). He times it perfectly and EXECUTES it!

After he kills the affair with exposure, he returns home and greets his wife (aka double agent) and greets her with a kiss, and that knowing confident smile. He is confident. Always looks, smells, and appears attractive. She suddenly finds this overwhelmingly attractive.

In the end, even if the double agent ww learns of exposure, she will rant and rave, but in the end, who is to ever fight with James? She knows her man fought for her, and killed the bad guy (the affair).

So BE this guy!

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
M
M
And you just can't bump this thread enough. Especially this week, for some reason.

GENTLEMEN! YOUR WAYWARD WIFE IS NOT GOING TO RESPECT YOU IF YOU MAKE IT EASY FOR HER TO KNOCK BOOTS WITH ANOTHER MAN!! STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TAKE BACK YOUR WIFE AND MARRIAGE!!

Go to page one of this thread and begin reading. AND LEARN.

Last edited by maritalbliss; 09/15/11 10:43 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

V
V
Originally Posted by chrisner
It�s interesting how many men react to their wife�s adultery with such trepidation and fear. They simple don�t understand the dire emergency and threat adultery is to their marriage. It�s always about the fear of their wife. Fear of her anger. Fear of �pushing her further away�. Fear of losing their precious adultery stained marriage and perhaps if they do nothing it will all go away and maybe they won�t even get a disease.

In other critical situations most men will act quickly and decisively. A sort of intuitive understanding to �assault the ambush� mentality. Don�t hide behind a stump until they pick you off. Charge! Hey, they might get you anyway but at least you have a chance. Right?

For example you are up in Alaska and suddenly are confronted by a Kodiak bear. And he�s hungry. This also qualifies as a dire emergency and threat.

Fortunately you are carrying a .300 ultra magnum caliber Remington Model 700 BDL rifle with a 26 inch barrel and gloss walnut grips and your collection of trophies from NRA competitions in you den back home indicate you know how to use it.

The 1,400 lb. bear wipes away his drool and charges.

What-ya gonna do Bubba? Negotiate? Hide behind a stump? Not likely.

But when your 125 lb. adulterous wife tells you �If you (fill in the blank with an action that stands up to her adultery), I am going to stomp my feet and put on a super pout!�, you assume your fetal position on the floor of the guest room.

�You�re right honey. I�m sorry. I just don�t want to push you further away. I�ll be in the guest room if you need me for anything as soon as I'm done arranging the flowers I bought you.�

I don�t know guys. This gets embarrassing sometimes.

Where has all the testosterone gone?

Took a while to find this thread, but bump for Stillwaiting. Not gonna let up on you and not gonna give up on you.

Happy Birthday

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

V
V
Bump for tdf

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

B
B
BWs need to read this too. No BS should be a doormat.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
I
I
Originally Posted by karmasrose
And that includes having a recorder on the BHs person at all times.

Men you need to make sure you follow this advice. As soon as you find out ALWAYS carry a Recorder on your Person. It could save your life as you know it.

My Brother told me his wife was crazy. She took off with his child. I sent him money to get a video camera and a recorder. I told him to always have it going.

His now Ex came home after taking his daughter out of state. She was acting strange and then she took his daughter some where. Later that day child services showed up at his house along with the police. They told him he was being investigated for molesting his daughter. He did not back down with the police or CS. He said he had proof he was innocent.

They told him to leave his home so he did. The recordings he made saved him. They found after doing tests on his daughter that he was innocent.

Don't shrink and be scared of WW. Carry protection and stand up for yourselves.

CARRY A RECORDER!!!

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation