Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
P
OP Offline
P
She is doing this on her own. Money is very tight for her. She and posom don't work.

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
H
H
If she had an attorney he'd tell her not to do 99% of what she's doing.

I've never seen a woman so willingly self destruct like this in any case on these forums.

What is the goal?

I think the primary drive here is money, regardless of the impact on her kids.

P
OP Offline
P
WOW! What a day! I called the DFS investigator around noon, and she told me DD6 was at the hospital going through the forensic interview. 10 minutes later, I found out from my lawyer that the judge rejected our ex parte. I was very, very, very down at that point. My lawyer said we were going to have to ask for a continuance for the Oct 4th hearing already scheduled to protect my 5th Amendment rights.

At 4pm, I called the case worker. I asked her for an update, and she said ABSOLUTELY!.

I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome. Nothing, zilch, nada. She also has significant concerns about exWW's mental state, the fact that she always files this junk when we approach court dates, etc. Also, exWW threatened to have the case worker reported for doing a bad job, went nutz, etc. Typical of exWW when she doesn't get her way. Emotionally bully someone to get them to conform.

The case worker called the school principal to tell him the update. She said he is going to be my star witness for the custody hearing. He thinks exWW is nutz, plus, POSOM has been extremely pushy with him and has badmouthed me to the staff too. Plus, he is a single dad like me who does the week on / week off custody of his kids too.

I told the case worker that we filed an emergency custody petition too. She told me I did the right thing. Guess what? She is also getting a subpoena for Tuesday.

I'm not sure what is going to happen on Tuesday. Technically it is her petition and since the judge denied my exParte, not sure if I can even ask for custody on Tuesday. Then again, judges have a ton of discretion and with my witnesses, he may not have a choice. Should be interesting!

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
S
S
Originally Posted by PSUBIKER
WOW! What a day! I called the DFS investigator around noon, and she told me DD6 was at the hospital going through the forensic interview. 10 minutes later, I found out from my lawyer that the judge rejected our ex parte. I was very, very, very down at that point. My lawyer said we were going to have to ask for a continuance for the Oct 4th hearing already scheduled to protect my 5th Amendment rights.

At 4pm, I called the case worker. I asked her for an update, and she said ABSOLUTELY!.

I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome. Nothing, zilch, nada. She also has significant concerns about exWW's mental state, the fact that she always files this junk when we approach court dates, etc. Also, exWW threatened to have the case worker reported for doing a bad job, went nutz, etc. Typical of exWW when she doesn't get her way. Emotionally bully someone to get them to conform.

The case worker called the school principal to tell him the update. She said he is going to be my star witness for the custody hearing. He thinks exWW is nutz, plus, POSOM has been extremely pushy with him and has badmouthed me to the staff too. Plus, he is a single dad like me who does the week on / week off custody of his kids too.

I told the case worker that we filed an emergency custody petition too. She told me I did the right thing. Guess what? She is also getting a subpoena for Tuesday.

I'm not sure what is going to happen on Tuesday. Technically it is her petition and since the judge denied my exParte, not sure if I can even ask for custody on Tuesday. Then again, judges have a ton of discretion and with my witnesses, he may not have a choice. Should be interesting!

I am soo happy for you! I think it is going to work out fine. Your poor kids though. frown

E
E
Q: Is your ww using or has she ever been a drug user? What about posom?

Their behavior is so erratic, I am wondering...

But she is 100percent in this for the $. The fact they both DO NOT WORK should be used in this case against them, as they cannot PROVIDE AT ALL FOR THE CHILDREN. Sorry, i know times are hard for people out of work, but these two are dregs of society right now, and aren't working for the noble reason millions of Americans are out of work right now. These two idiots DON'T want to work, which is totally different.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall
H
H
The judge is going to have a hard time ignoring that parade of witnesses. Since it's a custody hearing, then all the stuff you have will be brought up and it will absolutely be factored into the decision making.

I'm very confident that there could be some chamber discussion between your lawyer and the judge unless such a thing is not allowed when the other person represents themselves.

Regardless, the situation warrants an argument that must be heard and you have the witnesses now to back you up.

This is all positive development for the eventual outcome, though it sucks to have the kids go through this.

If your WXW tries to bring the kids in, that will seriously backfire as well.

The rope on her end just keeps coming.

C
C
Originally Posted by peachyisback
Q: Is your ww using or has she ever been a drug user? What about posom?

Their behavior is so erratic, I am wondering...

In my opinion, she would be the type to self-medicate, or just one of those "Screw everybody I will do what I want to", rebelious fools that have that attitude, of "poor me, I'm righteous and gonna get mine"

So drug abuse tends to be the norm with these,"Poor souls.."

Glad the courts are on your side, and it looks like a win for you PSU in the long run. My concern is for your safty now, because of the treachery and deciet she has exhibited in the past, and how she is going about this crazy attempt.

She seems almost suicidal, and those types have no regard for other peoples lives either.

Don't want you to panic, but protect yourself and have good friends near ok?

M
M
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
My concern is for your safty now, because of the treachery and deciet she has exhibited in the past, and how she is going about this crazy attempt.

I'm actually more concerned about the kids. It's terrible what they're going through now, and with a crazy WW in the mix it can get a lot worse.

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
C
C
Originally Posted by ManInMotion
I'm actually more concerned about the kids. It's terrible what they're going through now, and with a crazy WW in the mix it can get a lot worse.

Yes Mim that is the big concern with me also. but if they lose PSU they will fall into the system and it will be worse in the big picture.

How would they lose him? Such a great guy who cares for his kids? I hate to be an alarmist and get him spooked, but there are a dozen ways this could go south, and that is why he needs friends for protection. Ones attached to the law if possible, and ones who do not panic.

I have no doubt he has the nuts to go Dirty Harry on them if they show up at the house, thats not the answer for those kids, that will be a bad scene that will haunt them forever, even though he might bury them, the ghosts will be around allways.

Just want to know those losers will never have a chance in he11 to get those kids, and that this is not any more traumatic than it has to be for them.

Lets hope they get arrested, locked up, and otherwise distracted from getting the children to use as income, which seems thier strategy because they sure don't want to work for it.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by ManInMotion
Originally Posted by ConstantProcess
My concern is for your safty now, because of the treachery and deciet she has exhibited in the past, and how she is going about this crazy attempt.

I'm supposed to pick up the kids on Monday. The principal told the case worker he wants her to put together an action plan that will prevent exWW causing problems at school.

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
T
T
I know all this feels awful for you, and I don't want to minimize any danger from psychotic people losing control, but in many ways I see this as having the potential to shape up well for you and your kids in the long run. Our family has gone through the court system for kids that were genuinely molested and abused due to parental abandonment and neglect. As frustrating as it was to see the courts give the awful bio-parents so many chances to redeem themselves, and as simple as the requirements for success seemed to be to me, the attorney we hired to represent the children told me (multiple times--I was hard to convince), "Quit worrying. They will never be able to pull it off." And he was right.

Your WXW seems to be in full melt-down mode. There are many witness in various professional communities--people with no personal ax to grind, who are therefore able to give very credible, unbiased testimony. There is an extensive court record of false filings, perjuries, and off-the-wall behavior before the judge...who doesn't like WXW much, does he? She is attempting to get the kids to give false testimony against you. For the courts, that's a HUGE no-no where kids are involved. If WXW doesn't know it yet, she should soon find that out in a big way.

So be careful of yourself and protect YOU from physical or devious interpersonal attacks, and be prepared for at least some rough sailing after it's over, trying to get the kids settled down and back on track. But really, my experience with family court, parental rights, etc. over the past decade leaves me encouraged for you and the outcome. Legally, I don't think this is going to go well for her. It's what she might do illegally if she loses custody to you that concerns me, and if you get full custody, you should see if it's possible to have supervised visitation only. My experience with that is that the supervised parent is generally resentful of this requirement, and so visits less, out of pique. So requiring supervision might end up having less visitation than is legally allotted.

So many angles, so many decisions to make. I'm glad you have a good attorney. And I'm really, REALLY glad the judge doesn't like your ex. Frankly, I don't see her doing much to change that opinion, either. Good luck.

tl

P
P
I'm supposed to pick up the kids on Monday. The principal told the case worker he wants her to put together an action plan that will prevent exWW causing problems at school.

I am speechless.
I also see good things in the long view, but rough sailing just ahead.

M
M
Originally Posted by Pepperband

I am speechless.
I also see good things in the long view, but rough sailing just ahead.

Me too....

the village surrounding your children are circling the wagons and have publicly chosen sides

Generally, they don't.

Mr. W

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
I
I
PSUBIKER,

We have previously talked about making a movie of your experiences. I'm sorry but it will have to be a soap opera.

I have gotta believe people when they say "Nobody writes this stuff up!"

Are you glad to have MB on your side?

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams -Yeats
M
M
Always wanted to ask, what does PSU stand for? State Colleg?

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

A man who abandons his wife and children because of his infidelity is no price. I can do better then that, I deserve better then that.

The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow

Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others. A man who is not honest with himself presents a hopeless case
P
OP Offline
P
PSUBIKER = Penn State, plus I was on the Cycling Team at Penn State.

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
M
M
Originally Posted by MFJ1974
Always wanted to ask, what does PSU stand for? State Colleg?

It does...he's a nit!

from the land of happy valleys

Mr. W

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.
M
M
GO LIONS!

That was the happiest time of our marriage! It sure was happy valley, I loved living there!

and PS, being Dutch, I'm an avid cyclist too!

Last edited by MFJ1974; 09/30/11 01:21 PM.

Me BW (37)
WH (37)
DD1 6 yrs DD2 2 yr

A man who abandons his wife and children because of his infidelity is no price. I can do better then that, I deserve better then that.

The difficulties and struggles of today are but the price we must pay for the accomplishments and victories of tomorrow

Men must be honest with themselves before they can be honest with others. A man who is not honest with himself presents a hopeless case
P
OP Offline
P
Here's some stats for the numbers hounds:

4 TRO's filed against me

2 complaints to DFS

1 arrest

Number of the above PSUBIKER found guilty? ZERO!!!!

Me BH 35 WW 36
Married 1998
DS 2002
DD 2005
D Day 1 7/28/08
D Day 2 8/19/08

Divorce Final 3/19/2009
M
M
She should go to jail for waste, fraud, and abuse. Isn't there something illegal about filing false claims? Who is the prosecuter in your town?

Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation