Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2412746 08/02/10 05:27 PM
W
WhoMe Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I guess it has been a very long time since I visited this forum. My FWH and I have left betrayal, affairs and the like far behind us in the past. Most of the time it is almost like it all happened to two different people. We have moved across the country and moved on to a new life which has been mostly good. Now though, we have learned that our DD, 25, the mother to our only grandchild will soon be going to Iraq and I am dreading it like crazy.

I am requesting from anyone who may remember me, please pray for the safety of my DD.

Best,

Who

I am the BW,
He is the FWH
D-Day: 12/02/03

Recovered
F
F
I will be praying for your DD and your grandchild. Tell her thank you for her service!

Faith

me: FWW/BS 52 H: FWH/BS 49
DS 30
DD 21
DS 15
OCDS 8
C
C
Hi Who,

I remember you. I will pray for your DD and grandchild. I am glad that you are doing so well.

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
W
WhoMe Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks guys. I figured it would never happen since she is Air Force Finance....what they can't handle that stuff from here?

I am the BW,
He is the FWH

Recovered
A
A
Hi,
I will keep your daughter in my prayers every day . Hopefully her tour will be short and uneventful. I know how you feel, our son was in Iraq for a year, active duty army. It was the hardest year of my life, his too. Know that your D will be in Gods hands and He will protect her.

Blessings to you,

Me, BS Him, Alcoholic, FWH H did 180 in '01 Recovered, blessed marriage now Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things unseen. Hebrews 11:1
Q
Q
Add me to the list. May the shelter of G-ds protection be felt with her comings and her goings.

And thank you so much for her service.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
W
WhoMe Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hi Guys.....been such a long time since I was here. I should have posted this before but better late than never. My DD has come home safely from Iraq. I got to have some nice quality time with my Grandson while she was gone, but am so glad to have her home again. She is about to get reassigned and am still hoping that she can end up in the San Antonio area. Cheers to everyone and hope all is well.

I am the BW,
He is the FWH

Recovered
A
A
Congratulations on the safe and sound return of your daughter.

My son is in Iraq. Today, I mailed him laundry detergent. The PX is getting ready to close there, ran out of detergent and isn't getting any more.

Hope your family ends up in SA.

AM

Last edited by armymama; 09/30/11 08:10 PM.

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
M
M
Originally Posted by WhoMe
Hi Guys.....been such a long time since I was here. I should have posted this before but better late than never. My DD has come home safely from Iraq. I got to have some nice quality time with my Grandson while she was gone, but am so glad to have her home again. She is about to get reassigned and am still hoping that she can end up in the San Antonio area. Cheers to everyone and hope all is well.

yippee! hurray I know this must be such a relief to you.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

H
H
WhoMe: I am happy for you. I know your joy and relief at your DD's safe return. My DS retired from the Marines in May due to his wounds from Iraq. Married and already in his second semester of college. Yes, there is no feeling like seeing them home. Thank her for me.

Blessings,
Me BS 56
She WW 50
Hers 18, 22
Mine 22, 28, 30
Ours DS 12
D-Day 1 - April 26 2009
D-Dapy 2 - October 15 2009
Exposed February 22, 2010
Me: Reforming Verbal Abuser (and I always will be).
She: still won't divulge OM # 2 despite overwhelming evidence, but slowly, ever so slowly, she is turning towards me. Some days I have hope and that is worth all the pain and patience.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation