Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2580438 01/03/12 12:19 AM
U
OP Offline
U
Hi I am not new to the site but new to the forum. I have read a few post but not any pertaining to my situation. The short version of the story. My husband moved out Nov 28, 2011. I checked our cell phone records and discovered that he was communicating with a couple of femailes quite frequently. When I comfronted him about it, he indicated that one of the ladies as a real estate agent. Mind you several of the text and phone calls were around 11p or 12a. I called the number and the lady informed me that she likes to let the husbands explain whats going on. He came back home over the Christmas weekend, I thought he was moving back in. I again checked the records and he continually talks to the realtor. This confrontation again "foreced" him to move out because I was invading his privacy. I don't believe their should be any privacy in marriage just respect. Once that respect is broken then the trust goes out the window. To this day he still denies that there is another woman. On 12/26/11 he called me at 2:08 am to let me know he was on his way home. I missed his call, however phone records indicate that he called the realtor at 2:10am, I guess to no avial because the phone record only showed 1 min. When confronted, he explained that he missed her call and was just returning. Through all of this we were contining to be sexually involved however after the dec 26 discovery I told him we could no longer be intimate. We are 2 children in the HH 15 yrs son (his step son) they are very close, and our 2 yr old daughter. They are also very close. For the first 3 weeks our daughter would cry for her father. He states that he still loves me, wants our marriage some times but other times he is filing for divorce because I want stop checking the phone records and I am always fussing. 1.)Has anyone experienced this and what if anything can be done to get him to confess the affair. 2.) Has anyone had any success with marriage restoration when the cheating spouse is adamantly denying the affair and has no interest in talking about our marital conflicts.

N
N
Originally Posted by UnderHISShadow
Hi I am not new to the site but new to the forum. I have read a few post but not any pertaining to my situation.

The short version of the story.

My husband moved out Nov 28, 2011. I checked our cell phone records and discovered that he was communicating with a couple of femailes quite frequently. When I comfronted him about it, he indicated that one of the ladies as a real estate agent. Mind you several of the text and phone calls were around 11p or 12a. I called the number and the lady informed me that she likes to let the husbands explain whats going on.

He came back home over the Christmas weekend, I thought he was moving back in.

I again checked the records and he continually talks to the realtor.

This confrontation again "foreced" him to move out because I was invading his privacy.

I don't believe their should be any privacy in marriage just respect. Once that respect is broken then the trust goes out the window.

To this day he still denies that there is another woman.

On 12/26/11 he called me at 2:08 am to let me know he was on his way home. I missed his call, however phone records indicate that he called the realtor at 2:10am, I guess to no avial because the phone record only showed 1 min.

When confronted, he explained that he missed her call and was just returning.

Through all of this we were contining to be sexually involved however after the dec 26 discovery I told him we could no longer be intimate.

We are 2 children in the HH 15 yrs son (his step son) they are very close, and our 2 yr old daughter. They are also very close. For the first 3 weeks our daughter would cry for her father.

He states that he still loves me, wants our marriage some times but other times he is filing for divorce because

I want stop checking the phone records and I am always fussing.

1.)Has anyone experienced this and what if anything can be done to get him to confess the affair.

2.) Has anyone had any success with marriage restoration when the cheating spouse is adamantly denying the affair and has no interest in talking about our marital conflicts.

HI UHS

Welcome to MB's. Sorry you find yoursef here but there is great place for support.

You may wantt to click the notify button below and ask the moderator to move this to the Surviving An Affair thread. You will get more responses there and does pertain more to what you are dealing with at the moment.

#1. When a person is in an active A it is highly unlikey they will confess unless there is hard proof.

2. The whole program is based on trying to restore marriages and there is much sucess.

Do you have the book Surviving An Affair by Dr Harley?

If not I woud suggest you get it and read it as soon as possible.

Keep coming back and posting.

nESRE

N
N
i NOTIFIED THE MODS TO MOVE YOUR THREAD.

Nesre

C
C
Originally Posted by nesre
i NOTIFIED THE MODS TO MOVE YOUR THREAD.

Nesre

Until then, is there a way to get a gps in his car or a VAR?

Celtic Voyager
Married 22+ years
3 young adult children

"A story of me"

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 986 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation