Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48
M
M
Originally Posted by rainysweet
I assume you meant that in a sweet way? About me being a beast, I mean? skeptical smile

I meant it with the greatest admiration, my friend. hug

Thanks for all the help, Melody. Thanks for helping me find my strength.

God Bless you, rainy.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

R
OP Offline
R
And here's hoping that all hell actually does break loose tomorrow. pray

I am SO ready to be done! I just want to be a bissful, dark Plan B woman, living a great happy life with my sweet kids. dance2

Married: 22 years
Me: BW 41
Him: WH 43
Sons: 19, 17, 12
Daughter: 16
DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Brief recovery of a few months in there.
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
I assume you meant that in a sweet way? About me being a beast, I mean? skeptical smile

I meant it with the greatest admiration, my friend. hug

Thanks for all the help, Melody. Thanks for helping me find my strength.

God Bless you, rainy.

He has, and He does. God bless you too.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
B
B
He laughed this evil no-longer-even-himself laugh and said, "Bring it on, b*tch!" think

Rainy you rock!

I guess when his little princess gets the notice he will see who's the biotch now.

It will also speak loudly to her enabling BH. Maybe, just maybe this might wake him up? One can hope for those poor kids.

Boy this will rock the affair boat now won't it?. Karma!!

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

I
I
WOW rainy, WOW!

I also LOVE that you are going after the BH. There are consequences to beng an enabler!

That's amazing!

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

C
C
You can stand proud, you ARE representing art of war at its finest clap

Hats off rainy, its all I can say.

Oh, and we're all cheering you. Keep us updated.

Me (BW): 35
Married 1999 with no kids, DDay July 2011, OC born September 2012, Divorce final November 2012.

WXH (Gollum) is corrupted by his A, and now forever bound to it.

Plan B has set me free.

"Mourn the man he was. Know the man he is."
A
A
Rainysweet,

WOW!!! This is the pinnacle of affair busting!!

I hope today and all the future days go well for you. Your kids have an amazing mom.

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
S
S
I have added you to this list. You are one special lady, RS smile

http://forum.marriagebuilders.com/u...flat&Number=2635810&#Post2635810

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
R
OP Offline
R
Thank you, Susie.

And thank you all for cheers and prayers today.

I really just want to be free to take care of my children, and raise them in peace. pray

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
B
B
Thank you, Susie.

And thank you all for cheers and prayers today.

I really just want to be free to take care of my children, and raise them in peace. pray
If you stick to a dark Plan B you will have the peace, my friend.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
OP Offline
R
I know, Brain. I'm trying. Pray, pray, pray this a of a case ends it, and makes DARK completely possible. I get feeling better, the kids are happy, and then I get slammed with something that sends me back to square one - like his attorney telling mine he wants the kids for Father's Day. And he's disputing the PO. I just want to stay out of court. He's missed every holiday, birthday, event, occasion - everything - for a year and a half while he was busy with the hooker. Now he thinks the kids can't wait to see him on Father's Day????

I know I want to just stay DARK. He died. Bury him, and move on. I actually missed him today for a minute - then I kicked myself for being so stupid.

That's why all the prayers are greatly appreciated. I hope we're winding down to the end here.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
I
I
You're working hard to get to that point where you can be dark, Rainy.

You realise that the sooner you get there, the sooner you begin healing.

You've been relentless in working hard for you and the kids.

You deserve a few Plan B treats!

I
I
I get feeling better, the kids are happy, and then I get slammed with something that sends me back to square one - like his attorney telling mine he wants the kids for Father's Day.

I remember asking for the password to our cable TV account. Simple IM request. The password was 'valentine' which is my birthday. I wept for two days solid off the back of that one.

B
B
Rainy,

You've been in limbo for 3.5 years and then the warrior woke up. Now you've been fighting this affair full speed and head on. Of course there's going to be moments, and unfortunately a lot of them because you still have to deal with their crazy arses with the PO and alien of affection lawsuit.
He only wants his kids on Father's Day because he's trying to "make himself" look good for the PO. Judges aren't dumb.

You're tired, my friend and understandably so.
Self care is so dire during these stressful times. This is Why Dr. H teaches so much about when staying to long in Plan A and Plan C is so dangerous to your health. Please make sure you treat yourself like Indie stressed. hug

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

R
OP Offline
R
You're right, Brain. Pinoke wants to make himself look good, make me look like the rotten ex for not forcing the kids to go with him (I can just see it - "She wouldn't even let me take the kids on Father's Day!"), but more than anything - I think he just wants to get to me and that's the only thing left to do it with - my kids. I honestly do think it's very strange he isn't spending it with rodent. Probably he is. Maybe I should have called his bluff. I am tired, it's true. Trying to survive the last 2 insane weeks of school too. If the a of a got resolved, pinoke started paying CS again as part of that, and if he and rodent went away, school got out - all within 2 weeks - WOW! I would have like an amazing month to just relax and BE. Now that is a happy thought.

I took DD16 to pick out flowers for the yard this morning. I love flowers. We (all the kids and me) got sod finished in the front, and sprinklers - yay! DD16 and I spent a fun morning picking out flowers, and we will get them planted this afternoon. Good time with her. She's very good at the bargain shopper thing, so we got a lot of stuff with the certificate the builder gave us - I didn't have to spend any money on plants/flowers. Plus the color in front of my house after 6 months of dirt will REALLY make me happy.

DS19 put rat poison out all over the place for me. I asked him for help, which I try not to do, but he loves me enough to come and do it. Have seen no more rats! Another happy thing. He went on a weekend road trip with friends, has really needed the break, so that makes me happy for him. DS17 and DS12 are both hanging out with friends today as well. That's big for both of them. They have both struggled. I've tried to keep the current tension from them - the PO has been such a good thing for all of them, helped them to relax and start enjoying life again.

All happy Plan B things.

And I told my 4-year-old nephew, when he came with my brother to help with sprinklers last night, that I would make him cookies this weekend. He looked so stunned when he asked for a cookie and I said I didn't have one, that it kinda made me laugh. He said, "But you always have cookies, Rainy!" Made me kinda happy that I'm the homemade cookies aunt, but I felt a little guilty that I didn't make them for him this time. I don't have them around a lot, but I guess I do usually make cookies when I know he and his little brother are coming. So it will make me happy to do that for him, and see his sweet face. He is hilarious, so just talking to the child is uplifting.

I may also enjoy a cookie or two myself. skeptical (Shhh!)

As soon as this yard is done - I am going to paint my nails some crazy color!

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by indiegirl
You're working hard to get to that point where you can be dark, Rainy.

You realise that the sooner you get there, the sooner you begin healing.

You've been relentless in working hard for you and the kids.

You deserve a few Plan B treats!

Thanks, Indie.:) And thanks for sharing your own things. Crazy how something so small can turn you so inside out, isn't it? Makes me feel better to know it's not just me.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
B
B
Rainy, you are a good, sweet woman...and a beast!!! weightlifter

AoA case...wayward strokefest in the making!! cool

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted by black_raven
Rainy, you are a good, sweet woman...and a beast!!! weightlifter

AoA case...wayward strokefest in the making!! cool

Thanks, Raven. You're awesome. I sure hope so on the case.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Got a demand letter from pinoke about taking down the website. My lawyer quit helping me because of it. New lawyer said it's probably a better idea to take it down to be safe.

Am I really crazy and awful that I did that? Not sure what to think on taking it down, either. It bothers rodent sooo much. And I'm so tired of bowing to their threats - that's why we're all here in the first place.

Maybe it's served its purpose and the a of a case can take it from here. Or maybe I'd be throwing away my biggest bargaining chip since she so can't stand her image being defiled. Thoughts?

I did check stats on it for the first time - over 500 hits the day after the biggest exposure. Crazy, huh? I had no idea. So if all these people don't want this info, why do they go look at it?

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Oh, the letter was dated before he got the a of a notice. Maybe that's changed it all. His lawyer wrote it, not him. Clearly, he's just as crooked though.

DD 8/09
EA started 8/08
PA started 7/09
Separated 10/10
Legal Separation 8/11
Plan B 5/17/12
Plan D 5/31/12

My Story
Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,150 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation