Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
W
OP Offline
W
She's gone. That's all I can say right now.

R
R
Hugs.

Lots and lots and lots of them.

W
OP Offline
W
Just got a scathing email from DD calling my actions unforgiveable, that I drove her to the MM, not to contact her again, accusing my of not caring because I don't call her, etc.

Expected the venom. Deep in the fog. I believe this is typical behaviour. Am I correct?

Should I respond?

B
B
Originally Posted by worried4mygirl
Just got a scathing email from DD calling my actions unforgiveable, that I drove her to the MM, not to contact her again, accusing my of not caring because I don't call her, etc.

Expected the venom. Deep in the fog. I believe this is typical behaviour. Am I correct?

Should I respond?
Craziest things to come out of a wayward's piehole

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

M
M
Yep. You hit a nerve. Nicely done. smile

Should I respond?
I wouldn't. She won't be receptive to anything you have to say right now. Haven't you aleady said everything you could to convince her of her poor choice?

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

J
J
that I drove her to the MM,

Teen-age tantrum translation: You Made Me Do It!!!!

not to contact her again, accusing my of not caring because I don't call her, etc.

Translation: I don't ever want you to contact me because you don't contact me...

johnstwin-

"I may not know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future." -Martin Luther

Remarried my FXH 25 years to the day of our first M. God is so good-and sometimes so unexpected!

W
OP Offline
W
Just got a message from BW. She has changed her mind about meeting. She's not happy about my exposure of the affair. Believes it's a private matter.

I let her know that if I can ever be of help to her to let me know. Told her again about MB for support if she needs it.

W
OP Offline
W
I sent a response to DD:
"Yours is the typical response of a mistress to the exposure of her affair. You haven't said anything that hasn't been said by others before you and won't be the last.

You'll understand when you're a parent."

B
B
I sent a response to DD:
"Yours is the typical response of a mistress to the exposure of her affair. You haven't said anything that hasn't been said by others before you and won't be the last.

You'll understand when you're a parent."
hurray nice.

Too bad the BW is burying her head, but at least you contacted her.

How are you holding up?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

K
K
Ten to one that DD writes you more scathing venom about using the 'mistress' tag. They're twoo wuvs! How dare you! MrRollieEyes

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
W
OP Offline
W
[/quote]How are you holding up?[/quote]

it' been really rough. yesterday I just crawled out of bed for the firrst time in a week, ate a little better, exercised, puttered. going through the motions. therapy I've been waiting 2 years for confirmed my start in a couple weeks. the program to reunify my youngest children (12 & 14) and me called confirmed process has started at least for me. been kept from all contact with them for 2.5 years.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by karmasrose
They're twoo wuvs! How dare you! MrRollieEyes

What do you mean?

T
T
Originally Posted by karmasrose
They're twoo wuvs! How dare you! MrRollieEyes

What do you mean?

Sarcasm aimed at the AP's. doh2

K
K
I'm sorry, I should've added the /sarcasm tag.

Try not to feel too bad--as others have said, this is typical for the OW in an exposure situation. She is saying nothing to you that hasn't been said before.

Do exercise. Pick up a new hobby! Do things for you! smile

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

T
T
Believes it's a private matter.

How dare you tell people I'm in an adulterous relationship, mother!!! You're assassinating my character. What are you going to do next, put an ad in the local paper? dramaqueen

BH(Me)=40
WXW=38
ILYBNILWY: 8/09
DDAY: 8/31/09
Two boys: 8,7
Divorced 3/23/2011

Don't let your eyes refuse to see. Don't let your ears refuse to hear. Or you ain't never gonna shake this sense of sadness. --Ray Lamontagne
K
K
No, the BW was saying that it was a private matter, not W4MG's DD.

W
OP Offline
W
DD also told me that she lied to me about her affair because it was none of my business to know.

It's my business when her behaviour affects our relationship.

New hobby: boxing training, not in the ring

K
K
Boxing training sounds like a great idea.

When her cavorting with a married man causes your relationship to start crumbling, yes, it IS your business, I agree.

She knew you would disapprove.

S
S
I also box. I don't plan on going into the ring, but it is AMAZING for a total body workout. Be forewarned, it builds MUSCLE. smile

You did the right thing and one day, when your WD gets her head together, she will see it.

BW(Me)aka Scotty:37
DSx2: 10,12
DDAY2(PA)Nov27/09
Plan B Dec18/09
Personal R in works
Scotty's THING laugh
Newly Betrayed click here

Praying for walls and doors. Thanx MM

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant.”
? Maya Angelou

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

THANK YOU
W
OP Offline
W
MM called me tonight wanting to talk. I said no and hung up. There's nothing he could say that I would believe after all the lies he's told.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation