Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Popfish Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Dear Moderator,
How do I retrieve any text messages from my wife's company blackberry. She wont tell me password and there lies huge evidence of multiyear infidelity.
Would a PI investigation directly imperil her job if company policy broken on personal email? How dangerous is this road?
Dont really need her to get fired.

S
S
Originally Posted by Popfish
Dear Moderator,
How do I retrieve any text messages from my wife's company blackberry. She wont tell me password and there lies huge evidence of multiyear infidelity.
Would a PI investigation directly imperil her job if company policy broken on personal email? How dangerous is this road?
Dont really need her to get fired.
Popfish, as I understand it, you always need a password to get into a passworded phone.

As for the PI question - yes, if the affair is exposed at work as a result of a PI investigation she might get fired, but I don't understand your logic.

Would you rather she kept her job and continued the affair? Which is more important to you - her job, or the end of the affair and the rebuilding of your marriage? You can't have both under any circumstances, so please choose one.

I'm going to copy this post over to your main thread on Surviving an Affair. You will get many more responses to the exposure issue over there.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
J
J
I encourage you to read Surviving an Affair by Dr Harley.
The first thing you need to do is expose your wife's affair. Expos� to employer, affair partners wife and family/ married friends, wife's family and married friends.
You can read about exposure on the Exposure Thread in Notable posts.

B
B
How I tricked my hubby into giving me his password:

People usually have a few passwords that they use for different things. I got access to his financial records by asking him for the password to his netflix account. Albeit he was half asleep at the time so didn't catch on.

Phone: In order to not act extremely suspicious, she will unlock the phone in your presence. Try to get her to send texts or make calls on your behalf while you are sitting next to her. Try to make out the password as she types it in. I don't know much about BBs but my WHs iphone was a four digit password. Turned out to be his year of birth. If you share bank accounts could be your pin.

Good luck gathering evidence.

Me BW: 30
WH: 33

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation