Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2672521 10/09/12 12:30 PM
A
OP Offline
A
We have been married since 2001 with 3 kids. We separated around 09/2009 both of us cheated in some shape way or form. After about a year we are back under one roof. Over the last 5 weeks she has been going out which is not like her and she has even had a secret meet with a childhood crush. When I confronted her about this she said I have nothing to worry about and she didn�t tell me because I would get mad. Now I do not want her to go out.

what are your thoughts or comments ?

B
B
Originally Posted by Acheron9719
We have been married since 2001 with 3 kids. We separated around 09/2009 both of us cheated in some shape way or form. After about a year we are back under one roof. Over the last 5 weeks she has been going out which is not like her and she has even had a secret meet with a childhood crush. When I confronted her about this she said I have nothing to worry about and she didn�t tell me because I would get mad. Now I do not want her to go out.

what are your thoughts or comments ?
What snooping have you done?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

A
OP Offline
A
when i check her phone all the messages are deleted but when i look at the phone record I can see she is texting people

B
B
when i check her phone all the messages are deleted but when i look at the phone record I can see she is texting people
Put spyware on her phone.

Have you researched the numbers to find out who the numbers belong to?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

A
OP Offline
A
yes i have i have names and addresses of some the others are blocked what is a good spyware to use how can i put it on with out her knowing ?

S
S
Have you posted here before?

What was your user name, if so? What advice were you given?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
A
OP Offline
A
I am New here. user - Acheron9719

A
OP Offline
A
should I be concerned that she deletes all her messages and tired to have a secret meet with this person or should i beleive her that I have nothing to worry about ?

M
M
I would not believe her ... you need to CONFIRM and VERIFY.

Anyone who has nothing to hide does not hide. MY phone and computers are open to whomever .. i got nothing to hide... same with my wife ... she leaves her phone open .. and unlocked all the time. Offers it up to me if i want to search it and leaves all her texts for me to view.

Your wife should be an open book. Anything less And I would be suspicious. Especially if she had previously tried to have a secret meeting as you say.

MNG

A
OP Offline
A
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt so maybe I will monitor very closely and see if it happens again then confront here.

M
M
I would not confront her. Doing so will only make her more upset and drive her further away or push this issue further underground if she is having an affair. Instead just silently put a keylogger on her PC .. and some monitoring software on her phone (if you have access to it) get the goods and come back here. Meanwhile you start PLAN A and be Mr>smooth and act all James bond style.. meeting her top emotional needs while you gather your goods! Post what you find here for us to help you with the next steps. DO NOT CONFRONT YET.

Rule out an affair FIRST. Be it a physical or emotional affair. Hopefully neither. Marriages do not fail from LACK of trust .. they fail because of too much trust and lack of adequate UA time and meeting of intimate emotional needs.

MNG

edit to add detail.

Last edited by MrNiceGuy; 10/09/12 05:26 PM.
A
OP Offline
A
Got it ! thanks look for my my updates

M
M
I am New here. user - Acheron9719
Acheron, please email me immediately about your use of multiple user names.

mbseasons@aol.com
A
OP Offline
A
excuse me idk what you mean please explain

M
M
excuse me idk what you mean please explain
Please email me immediately at MBSeasons@aol.com. Your thread will also be locked until I have heard from you.

mbseasons@aol.com
M
M
Acheron, your thread is unlocked. Members, Acheron's prior posting name was NAL1979. Please review his previous posts.

mbseasons@aol.com
J
J

B
B
So you never divorced your Wife in 2008, from your other posts?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

A
OP Offline
A
I didnt deny at that time I was on about 4 different sites I did not remember being on this site sorry I am not trying to mislead anyone.

A
OP Offline
A
No we never got divorced

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation