Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
G
Originally Posted by GirlMercury
Does eblaster need a reboot in order to complete the install? I would like to get this on my husband's computer but I don't know his password. There is a good chance he'll leave it open at some point, but if I need to reboot I won't be able to log on again. Thanks!

It works just fine without a reboot as far as I can remember. But even if it does, the program would just start up the next time he reboots. Ad if he doesn't reboot on a regular basis, you could accidentally loosen the ac cord so the computer goes dead and he has to start it up.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

G
G
Thanks MelodyLane! So I assume if it rebooted and then restarted when he logged on next, there wouldn't be any messages coming up to let him know it was there?

B
B
Thanks MelodyLane! So I assume if it rebooted and then restarted when he logged on next, there wouldn't be any messages coming up to let him know it was there?
It runs in the background so he will not be able to detect it. You can reboot yourself and test it so you can see. I have had to reboot many times and it doesn't show.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

G
G
Thanks BrainHurts!

B
B
Thanks BrainHurts!
You're welcome. Would you like to start your own thread so we may help?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

G
G
Thanks, I may do that but would like to have a better idea of what I am dealing with first. I think he may be back in touch with his former EA partner, or maybe just cyberstalking her. Hoping eblaster will help!

B
B
Thanks, I may do that but would like to have a better idea of what I am dealing with first. I think he may be back in touch with his former EA partner, or maybe just cyberstalking her. Hoping eblaster will help!
It will. It will give you screen shots, passwords and everything he types.

What about his phone? Do you have spyware on his phone?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

G
G
Not yet, but that is also in the plans.

B
B
Not yet, but that is also in the plans.
Ok good.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

D
D
Hi everyone!

Since a lot of people have iPhones this days, I want to share about a program I used to find out about the texts and pics that he was deleting. It is an iTunes data recovery program that has to be installed in the computer where the person that you want to spy on backs up their iPhone. The program is called Wondershare. Once you download it, you open it and you can use the " Free Trial" and if you are insterested then you can buy the full program. But I can tell you that I didn't have to buy the full version. The trial allowed me to read all the texts and pics, and for me that was enough. I hope this can help someone in their quest for answers, I know I found out what I needed wink

Last edited by daydrmr; 11/15/12 09:54 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation