Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2686455 11/28/12 08:30 AM
S
OP Offline
S
1. Can you buy an iPhone spy stick in person - like at Radio Shack, Best Buy?

2. Does any techie here know when the iPhone spy programs (spybubble, etc) will work on an iPhone 4 running on OS 6.0? I keep waiting & the sites just say, "Coming Soon".

The spy stick is $100 more than the spy programs so it's harder to hide on my end, especially if I can't buy one in person. Do people on Craigslist sell them or do PIs sell them?

3. I'm confused if these programs track only calls & texts made with your main cell phone number (I can log onto AT&T and see the numbers anyways) or if they also track all texts/calls made with "extra" numbers like textnow, etc. Does anyone here know?

S
S
This iPhone spy can run on iPhone 4. It can track text messages, phone calls and web history. http://www.iphone-spy-software.com/

S
OP Offline
S
The website says it can't!

H
H
Check out the post by Greenmomma "Iphone 4S Help". I've posted some detailed information there that might help.

Since IOS 6 just came out, it may be some time for the programs to catch up,. I purchased the Iphone stick and it's okay. You will get call history, text history, photos, some deleted texts/phone histories. Personally, I liked the Iphone backup extractor the best.

S
OP Offline
S
I've been trying the backup extractor & I can't find the backup files anywhere. I am so beyond frustrated & exhausted. No matter which avenue I take to figure this out, I hit a dead end.

B
B
Originally Posted by sigh4now
I've been trying the backup extractor & I can't find the backup files anywhere. I am so beyond frustrated & exhausted. No matter which avenue I take to figure this out, I hit a dead end.
Did you try this?

Originally Posted by Helen67
Start the program and go to the iphone folder like you've already done. Now, click on "EXPERT MODE" and another window appears. Check the boxes "LIBRARY" and "MEDIA" and extract to a folder. Once it's done extracting, it will open the folder. You want to click on "LIBRARY" and then "KEYBOARD". This will tell you the last 600 characters typed. Its kinda garbled so read it carefully, usually you can get complete texts that were DELETED this way. Second, open the "SMS" folder with SQLite. This will also reveal some deleted text messages as well that does not appear on the regular SMS spreadsheet that you did before.

Lastly, I would rename the original iphone backup file by adding a number letter to the end to preserve it. Now, sync is phone. Better yet, change the settings to backup but dont automatically sync.

I found most of my information in those two files. Also, there is voicemail you can listen to as well, just open the folder and click on the files. Geolocation, haven't figured that out yet.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

H
H
Windows Vista and Windows 7 backs up the iPhone files to here:

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup

Windows XP stores all of your iPhone backup files in this location:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup

If you have a thumb drive, copy it onto it. Then make a second copy and rename it to save it as a backup. That way if you mess up on something, you have an original copy.

Then open the Iphone backup extractor and navigate to the file location on your thumb drive, computer, wherever its kept.

S
OP Offline
S
So I tried the free version of the backup extractor, but then went ahead & bought it. Well all the devices showed up except my iphone and my spouse's iPhone! Then first thing in the morning my husband asked what the $25 charge was for (I originally tried using a gc but it wouldn't work), so I told him. Epic fail. I'm not cut out for this.

M
M
Be sure to tell your spouse that "he wins" and you give up trying to bust him....

all the while...

you're planting a Voice Activated recorder in his care and eavesdropping on his conversations.

BTW...use cash when buy the recorders and hide the receipt

FBH(me)-51 FWW-49 (MrsWondering)
DD19 DS 22 Dday-2005-Recovered

"agree to disagree" = Used when one wants to reject the objective reality of the situation and hopefully replace it with their own.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 905 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation