Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Spun #2688920 12/07/12 10:32 AM
T
T
Spun....

It's all you know. Sorry about that highjack.

Explain the 2 ways in some detail?

Me (BH): 42
Her (WS): 39
Married 19 yrs
DD: 16, DD: 11, DD: 7
D-Day: 7-5-2011, Caught searching 10-15-2012
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well it turns out that I know somebody in their hr dept a be I have a coworker that knows quite a few people there. So either I get hr to give them a talking to or I could get a wildfire s$@# storm dropped on them

Spun #2688938 12/07/12 12:00 PM
B
B
Originally Posted by Spun
And I have 2 possible ways. The dirty gossip way or the get hr involved way
You should expose to the workplace the proper way.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Which is?

Spun #2688942 12/07/12 12:15 PM
B
B
Which is?
Dr. Harleys.

Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by Dr Bill Harley to a SAHM
"I have not read everything in this thread, but I want to make it clear that I am in favor of exposure of an affair in the workplace when a spouse will not leave the job after or during an affair with a fellow worker. An affair is such an egregious violation of marital trust that ending it trumps employment and even possible legal action. While most companies will cooperate with the betrayed spouse to separate unfaithful employees, some do not. But it's still worth pursuing considering the suffering that affairs cause. And it definitely speeds up the death of an affair.

As for proof regarding an affair, the more you have, the better. But even if you have no absolute proof, but solid circumstantial evidence, a visit to the head of personnel can alert others to be on watch."

Best wishes,
Willard F. Harley, Jr.
here

Workplace exposure letter - be sure and send to 3 key people and cc each on the letter. Good targets would be the Director of Human Resources, a key VP and both affairee's supervisor. This can be sent via registered letter or even via email!

Developed by Brits Brat, board member and corporate attorney--

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to bring a matter to your attention that may be a violation of your Company's Code of Conduct and/or other policies, procedures and business ethics.

WS and WS are involved in an extramarital affair that is taking place, primarily, in the workplace. Aside from the potential sexual harassment claims this situation presents, it also involves the inappropriate use of company resources and assets. WS and WS are using company time and company resources to further their affair. If you check the call histories on their office and cell phones along with their workstation computers, you will find the two of them are spending an inordinate amount of what should be productive work time to further their sexual relationship.

If you have any questions, please call me at xxx-xxxx. Otherwise, I will anticipate a response from you once you have investigated these concerns and taken appropriate corrective action.

Regards,

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Spun #2688943 12/07/12 12:18 PM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
This will not be received well, either way. That's for sure. There will most likely be a harsh penalty for both of them when it's all said and done. I shouldn't care at all, because what I'm dealing with is so much more important ( my life ), but......

Spun #2688945 12/07/12 12:19 PM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks BH. Wish me luck

Spun #2688948 12/07/12 12:29 PM
B
B
This will not be received well, either way. That's for sure. There will most likely be a harsh penalty for both of them when it's all said and done. I shouldn't care at all, because what I'm dealing with is so much more important ( my life ), but......
This is part of their consequences for having an affair with a coworker.

Good job and good luck.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Spun #2688949 12/07/12 12:32 PM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
The other way of justice puts me in a bad spot. Not going there

Spun #2688954 12/07/12 12:45 PM
B
B
The other way of justice puts me in a bad spot. Not going there
What do you mean? You aren't going to do the workplace exposure?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
No I just left a sincere message for the HR manager of their workplace. I have met this woman before. Dealt with her a bit dealing with my W addiction problems. The ball is rolling

Spun #2688960 12/07/12 01:07 PM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Quite possibly the most disappointing conversation I have ever had...wow. Almost as if she refused to acknowledge what I was telling her

Spun #2688987 12/07/12 02:29 PM
N
N
When will you stop trying "Spun's" way, and start trying the MB way.

YOU WRITE A LETTER. YOU SEND IT TO WW's SUPERVISOR, POSOM'S SUPERVISOR, THE HR DEPARTMENT, and THE PRESIDENT/CEO OF THE CONCERN. YOU USE A LETTER SUCH AS THE ONES HERE, AND ALL MAILINGS ARE DONE CERTIFIED.

(Brainy, do you have "Brit's Brat's" letter handy?)

B
B
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
When will you stop trying "Spun's" way, and start trying the MB way.

YOU WRITE A LETTER. YOU SEND IT TO WW's SUPERVISOR, POSOM'S SUPERVISOR, THE HR DEPARTMENT, and THE PRESIDENT/CEO OF THE CONCERN. YOU USE A LETTER SUCH AS THE ONES HERE, AND ALL MAILINGS ARE DONE CERTIFIED.

(Brainy, do you have "Brit's Brat's" letter handy?)
Yes I already posted it to him, back on page 13 on this thread.
Workplace Exposure Letters

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

T
T
Spun,

You are making this harder on yourself.

Me (BH): 42
Her (WS): 39
Married 19 yrs
DD: 16, DD: 11, DD: 7
D-Day: 7-5-2011, Caught searching 10-15-2012
Spun #2689013 12/07/12 04:02 PM
B
B
Quite possibly the most disappointing conversation I have ever had...wow. Almost as if she refused to acknowledge what I was telling her
You need to follow up with a proper workplace Exposure letter to a VP and your WW's and OM's supervisors and the HR director. I would also state in the letter that you told this lady in HR that you talked to.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Spun #2689022 12/07/12 04:23 PM
C
C

That could be just their way of pleading deniability.

An affair is treated much more serious than a drug problem, or at least, within the same department of workplace wackiness..

I would do a company-wide exposure letter to HR and with CC, or Carbon Copies, to the company president, so the head of HR knows you have notified their boss too, and then just drop it. Just keep a copy so you can show the attorneys/judges when you go to court.

The head of HR is not going to validate any activity that might be happening, unless they are eyewitness, in which they don't want to be..They might think the behavior is disgusting, but if they act because of what they feel, on your word that it is happening...they won't have their job very long...

Ok, Do you get it? There are plenty of good people here who can help you, if you follow the directions, and not your emotions..

We understand your impetuousness, just trying to help you not shoot yourself in the foot

Me 56 Former BS
Widowed 5-17-09 --married 25 years.
4 children
DS-35 previous marriage--18-22 DGrandSons 6 and 4
Me former BS
DD-29 with DGDs 5 and 1yr
DSs 26 and 23
Teilhard de Chardin..“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ...Sounds about right to me.
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Nobody wondering why I call myself spun?

Spun #2689036 12/07/12 05:15 PM
J
J
Lol

S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Lol is right. I am a serious mess people. I have, in a way, made my peace with the fact that my wife and i may have no chance. One can only stomach so much $&@#. I'm going to make sure these two know, and everybody else as well, that what they are doing is wrong and that I'm not going to sit back and be a witness of it. I'm trying to gather contact info. When I have it I'll send out a letter. You are right about HR CP. I don't work there. HR's job is to look out for the companies best interest. But come on......human decency should not be brushed aside

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation