Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JustUss Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
J
Marriage Builders is saddened to have learned of the death of one of our very valuable, highly respected & loved members, Chrisner.

Chrisner passed away after an illness and will be greatly missed by all.

He left a legacy here on the forums, battling the shock of betrayal, sharing his pain & his wisdom, often times with his crazy sense of humor. He had the ability to survive and thrive after the divorce, to find new love and share that dream with others.

Rest in Peace, our dear friend, Chrisner.

JustUss

Administrator/Moderator
K
K
RIP chrisner. pray

One year becomes two, two years becomes five, five becomes ten and before you know it, you've wasted your whole life on a problem you can't solve. That's one way to spend your life. -rwinger

I will not spend my life this way.
P
P
I don't post here much but read regularly and Chrisner was one of my very favourite posters. He had the most amazing sense of humor and a wonderful way with words. His tales about "gollum" were legendary.

I am truly saddened by this news, he was so young. My deepest sympathies to his family, particularly his daughter with whom I recall he had a very close relationship.

RIP Chrisner.

M
M
Terribly sad news. frown

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

B
B
frown Very sorry to hear this news. I liked his sense of humor. RIP Chrisner pray

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
S
S
Rest in peace, Chrisner.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
T
T
I remember him and sad at our loss.

V
V
Whoa! This is terribly sad news. Just a short while ago I was thinking that out of all the threads I've read on this site if I had to choose for an update from just one former poster, it would be Chrisner. This is not the update I was hoping to see.

I wasn't around when he was here, but I've read every word he posted on this site, and he was an impressive individual. His sense of humor was right on target with mine. Man, this sucks.

Thoughts and prayers to his daughter. She must be destroyed.

RIP Chrisner.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

S
S
Rest Chrisner. Prayers for your family, and see you again one day.

A
A
Very sad to hear this news.

I pray his daughter be comforted by remembering her Dads strength of character and humour in the darkest of times.

Rest in peace Chrisner

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

P
P
This is terrible news. I'm so sad for his daughter because they were so close. I'm sure there are many grieving for him because if I remember correctly, he was also a coach to many young people. He was a very funny guy, remember the woodchipper? RIP Chrisner.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
A
A
How sad to hear this news! Rest well, Chrisner.

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
B
B
Rest in peace, friend.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
This is so sad! He was such a witty guy, his sense of humor about Wayzilla and Golum, his devotion to his daughter, his courage fighting to do the right thing - such a loss for the world. So sad to learn about his passing.

Belle, Domestic Goddess
P
P
Our friend has left us. My friend. Very sad indeed. His daughter is a beautiful person. Inside & out. Prayers for her.

PS:
I have a fantastic memory/photo of us 'fruits & nuts' gathered together (Chris & his DD) posing with Drew Carey and laughing our butts off. I just looked at the pic and feel sad, but so grateful we got to know each other. A really GREAT guy.

N
N
So very sad,,,,

Yes Pep, I remember our "fruits & nuts" get together at Bob' Big Boy restaurant when I met Chrisner. So very handsome with his gorgeous daughter. And such a sincerely nice guy.

Such a loss....

Dday- Feb 1998
Recovered!!
H
H
I came on to pay my respects to Chrisner.
He was a true star on this site. My prayers go out to his family.
So sorry to hear about his loss. Chrisner will me missed.

Me 55, XWH 53, M 22 years
D17, D30
alien replaces my husband "I'm not happy" -7/08
Discover OW-8/08 (his direct report and I work there also)
H moves out 10/1/08, confront Ow 10/28/08
Plan B 1/09
D final 12/09

Quote: "First thing you do is pray; when there is nothing else to do, continue to pray."
H
H
Such a class act. I felt privileged when I got a post from him. I'm shocked and saddened that I never got to meet this man in person. My prayers go out to his family, friends, gf and all the MBers who are feeling his loss. God bless you Chrisner.

B
B
That is so sad. Blessings to all his family and friends.

Me: 56 (FBS) Wife: 55 (FWW)
D-Day August 2005
Married 11/1982 3 Sons 27,25,23
Empty Nesters.
Fully Recovered.
Q
Q
Bah-rooch a-tah a-do-noi e-lo-hei-noo me-lech ha-o-lahm da-yan1 ha-e-met.

Thank you for your gift of yourself to the many of us who were here when you were. You will be missed and touched so many of us with your life, laughter and love.

Queenie

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation