Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2720403 04/18/13 02:19 AM
R
OP Offline
R
Hello all. I have reason to believe my wife has or is having an affair. She has been leaving a little early for work lately. I also looked over her pay stubs and found that she's been going into work late as well. I'm thinking that the leaving early and going in late coincide. There have been lots of other circumstantial evidence over the past few years that points to cheating. I'm trying to find the best way to catch her on a budget. She controls the money in the house and hiding some here and there is difficult. I've been thinking about putting a spy program on her Android phone, but I don't want her finding out. I have some questions:

1. My wife uses an anti virus program for her phone. I believe it's from Avast, but not positive. Would this block the spy program?

2. She uses a program called advanced juice defender to save her battery life. It shuts down apps when the phone goes into idle mode. Would this shut down the spy program as well?

3. Does the spy program cause a big drain on the battery which she would notice?

4. If I decided to remove the program, does it completely uninstall without leaving a trace?

5. Would it be better to use a vehicle tracker?

6. I'm interested most in the feature that turns the phone into a mic letting you hear everything around her. What happens if she is using the phone when you turn that feature on?

7. Is there a spy program that lets you install it on more than one phone so I can try it on my phone first?

8. Also, what is a good program to use?

Thanks all for your help. Wish it hadn't come down to this....

R
OP Offline
R
One other thought. I believe she uses that chat features on the games she plays. Would these be recorded as well?

B
B
Welcome to MB.

Notify the MODS to move your thread to SAA.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
OP Offline
R
Is there any way to delete this thread instead of moving it? I want to introduce my wife to this website, but my screen name looks a little to obvious to me and I don't want her knowing that I was planning on spying on her. Thanks

B
B
Originally Posted by Lost_In_34608
Is there any way to delete this thread instead of moving it? I want to introduce my wife to this website, but my screen name looks a little to obvious to me and I don't want her knowing that I was planning on spying on her. Thanks
You can change your screen name. Just go to "my stuff" and change it. Also, if you have any trouble NOTIFY the MODS and ask them.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

R
OP Offline
R
Thanks BrainHurts..... That worked out perfectly.

B
B
Originally Posted by rjordan720
Thanks BrainHurts..... That worked out perfectly.
You're welcome.

Now you can start your own thread in SAA (if you want).

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation