Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21
G
G
SW,

But didn't you have a child just a few months ago?

God Bless
Gamma

N
N
Are we supposed to feel sorry for you?

Mel, seriously, you can't find it within yourself to feel sorry for her? I do. I truly do.

I can easily feel sorry for a person who will spend the rest of her life replete in the knowledge that with both hands she threw away a lifetime of happiness and growth with a family and a husband who was (unaccountably) willing to attempt a marital reconciliation with the woman who betrayed him.

Sorrow comes easy when I think of her pondering the child she will almost never get to see, due to her own actions and violations of the good and decent.

And lastly, how could one not feel empathy knowing that of the pair, one walks away saying "I fought to save God's ideal," and the other must always admit, "I fought to destroy God's ideal!"

You have my deepest sympathy, sw, because as bad as you feel today, today is likely the best day of the rest of your life.

M
M
Originally Posted by stupidwoman
Thanks everyone for all you have done for new path and being there for him

I can't not call him my husband anymore he divorced me today...no worrys he got everything he wanted in the divorce

He has our son I pay him cs and I got nothing I don't get to see our son well supervised limited 900 Mls away

I lost my whole life my everything today
I'm lost and forever broken....

No need to post im my own worst enemy....
Just continue to be suporrtive of new path
So, you drove your marriage into the ditch and came back to announce its official demise because...?

Madam, here's your sign: dramaqueen

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

A
A
An excellent example of a lifetime of consequences after making crappy decisions.

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
M
M
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
Mel, seriously, you can't find it within yourself to feel sorry for her? I do. I truly do.

Nope, I feel sorry for her victims. Her son doesn't get to grow up with his mother because of her selfish, despicable behavior. She wrecked his life for her own selfish interests.

All of my sorrow goes for her little boy who did nothing to deserve growing up without a mother. My sorrow is for her boy who knows his own mom cared more about catting around like an alley cat in heat than being a mother to him.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M

I can't not call him my husband anymore he divorced me today...no worrys he got everything he wanted in the divorce

He has our son I pay him cs and I got nothing I don't get to see our son well supervised limited 900 Mls away

Well, why don't you stop being your own worst enemy?

Swear off men for awhile, focus on doing everything you can to build a relationship with your children and a life that makes you happy.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
markos #2727102 05/13/13 10:11 PM
S
OP Offline
S
No I don't need/want anyone to feel sorry for me...

Yes my son will never know how much I love him he is growing up with out his mommy

Yes all of this is my fault...

I do live alone no man
I will do right by all my baby's and make sure they are taken care of and are happy

Everyone will be free from all I am and have
Done

I can't write all my wrongs but I can make their future better

New path is free now he will have the life hes always deserved he's happy and that will only grow...

I am and always will be my own worst enemy so yes all you have to say is true and far less than what I say to myself daily

Again thank you for being there for him none of this is his fault but all mine

D
D
Sounds like a pity party. I want zero part of this. I feel for your victims and the OC. Women like you destroy the very fabric of a "good guy".

B
B
I do hope you're leaving him alone so he can have some peace?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J

Adultery is a terrible sin but there can be forgiveness found through Jesus.
The Apostle was asked, What must I do to be saved?
To which he answered, Repent and be baptized.

M
M
I am and always will be my own worst enemy

It is ridiculous to say that you will always be your own worst enemy. Why don't you stop?

I echo BrainHurts suggestion that you should definitely be leaving him alone. That would include not posting here, unless you want to actually do something about being your own worst enemy. You can change that and I'm sure some people here would be happy to help you. But if you don't want to actually change that then there's not much point to posting other than to get attention. It certainly isn't going to make him feel any better.

You can stop being your own worst enemy. If you want to lie to yourself about that in order to justify continuing to make yourself miserable, that's surely you're right, but if you are going to continue to insist that you are unable or unwilling to change, then there is no point to post here and the only effect it will have is to harass the man you've already hurt and are claiming you want us to support.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
S
S
I do live alone no man

You weren't asked if you live alone.

Markos advised you to "swear off men." (Very good advice.)

My guess your posting here is a ploy to get your ENs met by your xBH now that you are alone....because you aren't saying any of the things that we would expect to see from a truly remorseful WS who has reflected on the damage they have caused and behaviors they need to work on.

Last edited by SusieQ; 05/14/13 06:39 AM.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
SusieQ #2727190 05/14/13 09:50 AM
R
RMX Offline
R
Rocky,

I take no joy or satisfaction from your current situation.

Are there any steps you are taking to improve your decision making process?

FBH 34 me,FWW 34,
DS 14, OC-D 12 (given up for adoption), DS-8, DD-5
D-Day#1 10-12-1998
D-Day#2 2-10-2008
Recovered!
SusieQ #2727200 05/14/13 10:16 AM
W
W
You say you don't need or want anyone to feel sorry for you, but then why come here to post? I agree with SusieQ that you're trying to get the attention of your XBH...I think you're sending up a little signal to see if he'll come riding to your rescue again.

That said, I do feel sorry for you, because I know exactly what it feels like to wake up every morning and know that you are to blame for ruining your life. I get that. But the question is, what are you going to do about it?

You can either sit there and let life happen to you, continuing to believe that you are your "own worst enemy," maybe waiting for some knight in shining armor to "rescue" you from your "woe is me" existence.

Or you can pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get moving. Stop the pity party and decide that you are going to make life the best you can for yourself and your children.

When you look into the mirror - how do you want to see yourself for the rest of your life?

It is not about your XBH anymore. It is not about trying to win him back. Leave him alone. Your job now is to get yourself straghtened out. You need no one to rescue you but yourself.

FWW

"Snow and adolescence are the only problems that disappear if you ignore them long enough." ~ Earl Wilson
No I don't need/want anyone to feel sorry for me...

Yes my son will never know how much I love him he is growing up with out his mommy

Yes all of this is my fault...

I do live alone no man
I will do right by all my baby's and make sure they are taken care of and are happy

Everyone will be free from all I am and have
Done

I can't write all my wrongs but I can make their future better

New path is free now he will have the life hes always deserved he's happy and that will only grow...

I am and always will be my own worst enemy so yes all you have to say is true and far less than what I say to myself daily

Again thank you for being there for him none of this is his fault but all mine

Quoted for any lurking WS. This is your destiny if you don't wake up.

Choices People. Choices. This WW made CHOICES along the way. No one had a gun to her head.

Use your head. Your emotions will lead you astray.

She could have made the CHOICE to approach her H about her problems and try to resolve them.

She could have made the CHOICE to just D him.

Nope. She CHOSE to cheat.

She could have CHOSEN to come clean, live an honest life and change her ways and enter into an honest R.

She CHOSE to continue her lying ways.

What a painful lesson to learn the hard way.

Last edited by 20YearHistory; 05/14/13 10:33 AM.
P
P
I am and always will be my own worst enemy

You "always will be" your own worst enemy?
Really?
Does this mean you have learned nothing?
Does this mean you have no intention of learning life's difficult lessons?
Really?

You endure a very painful experience only to remain your own worst enemy ... "always" ??????

Are you raising a new child wearing the hat of your own worst enemy?

Interesting.....

How can a mother who says "I will do right by all my baby's" be her own worst enemy???

J
J
I think WPG has a lot of common sense advice for you, we are all God's children and you can make things as right as you can for yourself and your children, don't hurt anyone for your selfishness including you XH ever again.
Let him be
Change it is never to late....

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
Page 21 of 21 1 2 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation