Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi Wex. Finally found out her exact age. Turned 23 on 10/29. D is 2, be 3 next summer. Not as young as she looks or I thought, but pretty young. <P>Not as dependent as she seems either.<P>Note to all: I wanna thank you guys for this one. Yesterday was H's b-day and today is the party for him and his sister (3 days apart). I've been pretty close to miserable. 5 or 6 times I've come here and pulled up this thread, not to bash PT (I do love that) but just to change my train of thought and laugh a little through my tears. It's done more good than you'll ever know.<P>Oh, and today I mailed my FIRST letter to their address. Listen for the ruckus!<P>Lori<p>[This message has been edited by lostva (edited November 07, 1999).]

S
SDS Offline
S
Glad it helped but you know waht I keep coming here to for a laugh. It certainly helps doesn't it!!!! I'm kind of partial to the name PT too. Yuck she is the almost the same ages as my daughter she will be 24 next month. Hey I wonder if her father willsend her a card, after all he was there whenshe was born.<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
SDS - glad I'm not the only one! I do hope he remembers to send her a card....it would be very sad if he didn't. Hey, you never know, right?<P>Lori

T
T
PT is too cute.<P>I like the name toothless. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
You know how you said you hope he remembers the card? Reminds me of how much we do for them.... they need us for those little, though important things! Why can't they see that?<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P><BR>

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
TNT you make me laugh. I'd rather SEE her toothless - today especially.<P>NB - you'd think they would, wouldn't you? How quickly they forget. <P>How are you guys doing? <P>Lori

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
To the top for Lora.

P
P
A CLASSIC LORI!! I'll remember this thread till the day I die!!! THANKS FOR THE RE-RUN!!<BR> FRANK<BR>P.S. Is the sequel "Fried Green Pop-Tarts" on video yet??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Lostva, <P>She is really LB'ing. I know this reply is kinda late but I have been having alot of problems with my internet service as of late or maybe it has been the forum but anyway.<P>Be as nice as you can be, let her do all the LB'ing for you and just sit back and wait.<P>As far as your H not leaving....<P>1. Where would he go?<BR>2. What are the chances that she would follow and make a bigger scene?<P>This will get very old, very fast. Don't you worry, he said it himself she's a %*^#^%!<P>Stay strong and be the most lovable self you can be.<P>Genie

B
B
Hi Lori,<P>I've read about this thread so many times, and never understood PT. Now I do, <P>what a hoot. Couldn't stop giggling at some of the replies, Sheba's cyber laughing had me laughing too. How can you laugh at someone that you can't even hear, but I could just imagine it. I love laughing, I think it's one of the best things that can happen in your day.<P>The line about Fried Green Poptarts (in MB - the Movie) still cracks me up - now I understand a little better !!!<P>To the un-initiated (ie, me) - what are poptarts ? Sweet ??<BR>Obviously something that does NOT go with bacon !!!<P>How are you today, is he still coming to you for sustanence?? Sounds like he needs to.<P>Thanks for the laughs, I sure needed it tonight.<P>I'm lonely, had an argument with MIL (she's got HER head up her butt too, this is all MY fault as far as MIL & FIL are concerned.)<P>Am I going nuts or what here.<P>Oh well, I have Joe Cocker playing on the computer CD, he'll lift me !!!<P>big hugs to you<P>Jo

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Genie - thanks. Brought this up to the top for a couple of folks who'd asked how PT got her name. Besides, it's good for a chuckle!!<P>I don't figure he'd come home. Most likely a family member's house. And yes, she's the type that could REALLY be some trouble. So MIL's working on that part. Sometimes I don't even wanna know!!!<P>Jo - Good, I'm glad you found out. Now, what is a PopTart???<P>It's a convenience breakfasty type thing. Thin and square, fruit or chocolate or vanilla filling with icing on one side. You pop them in the toaster for a sec to heat 'em up. Kids love 'em. And Sheba loves the choco ones!!!Really nutritious fare!!!!<P>How are you doing lately anyway?<P>Lori

B
B
very sad,<P>very confused,<P>lost all hope,<P>in-laws angry with me for leaving the state,<P>they imply that I was in the wrong for leaving<P>everybody seems to be against me.....<P> poor,poor, pitiful me..... (isn't that a song ?????)<P>HOWEVER,<P>fried green poptarts still raises a smile from the old Joey today !!!!!!!<P>hugs to you, happy girl, keep that smile<P>Jo

L
lostva Offline OP
OP Offline
L
To the top for Studentwife.<P>Hope you enjoy it.<P>lori

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation