I wanted to let everyone know that I found this app for android phones. Basically I originally found it because I often put my phone on silent and my two year old will get it and lose it or I will forget where I put it. You can text a key word to the phone and it will either ring or make a white noise siren sound, vibrate, and/or flash (whatever you set it to). However there is another feature that allows you to text a different key word and you will receive a text back showing the latitude and longitude location of the phone, Google maps of the location, and the street address if available. You can put it in stealth mode to the receiving phone is not notified when you send the key word.

I convinced my husband to put it on his phone for the "lost" feature. And also because I put it on mine and told him the key word for getting the location because for whatever reason I'm paranoid about being kidnapped. If my kids were older and had phones I'd have it on their phone for safety purposes as well.

For the location feature you have to make sure location or GPS is enabled on the phone.