Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
txf Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Is there a software or something I can download to retrieve an Iphone 4s call log history?

I purchased Decipher Tools TextMessage recovery and it worked fabulous. Now I need to find a way to get the call log history?

Thanks

M
M
I just bumped 2 threads about iphones for you!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
W
You can look at my thread about synching iphones. You can do a backup of the phone to itunes (instead of a sync) and then use iphonebackupextractor.com to find the call history. It brought it up for me.

T
txf Offline OP
OP Offline
T
So iphonebackupextractor or ibackupbot that Nelson suggested?

J
J
Is this possible in order to backup as well as recover apple iphone data without having iTunes backup?
My iTunes keep requesting me to be able to "delete apple iphone" in apple itunes as My partner and i previously tried on the extender with an alternative laptop, yet I don't wish to lose my personal all my data including SMS messages, notes, associates, photos and videos right now there. Is that possible to be able to backup my data on it, restore apple iphone and after that retrieve my data back again on towards the phone?

Info loss on your own iPhone 5 can be an unbearable thing, though there are lots of reasons which could cause this type of problem. Well, your be concerned for data loss can easily end up here now. Regardless of you dropped it due to accidental removal or gadget broken, there are 2 ways for you to retrieve that. This post is going to show you the way to recover iPhone diary directly out of your iPhone, or even recover from your old back up.

First of most, you have to get an apple iphone recovery computer software on your own mac machine. If you haven't any option, the following is my suggestion: Tenorshare apple iphone Recovery regarding Mac, Which gives you any easy and also fast approach to finding your prior iPhone diary, directly through iPhone or perhaps from privious synchronize backup record. Tenorshare i phone Recovery with regard to PC is definitely an easy to utilize utility built to help an individual back upward all your own files in your iPhone gadget, so that you can recover any lost or missing music, videos, books, photos and so on. It can certainly backup and transfer i phone songs, videos, photos, Text, call list, contacts as well as books(you purchased via iBook Store) to pc. Currently, this allows you to definitely directly check out and retrieve data from iPhone some, iPhone device, iPad 1, iPad a couple of, the new iPad and iPod Touch 4, but when you have iTunes back-up, you can use any model of this system to recuperate data for your iOS products.

Here I show a person steps for iPhone data recovery after you lost or deleted data by mistake.
What's first, make positive iTunes doesn�t automatically connect with the actual iPhone when connected.
one. Get this kind of iPhone recovery software and also install it to the Mac Operating system X based on computer.
a couple of. Select the iPhone backup file and click on "Begin Scan" to consider the latested back up files. (Nicely, this back up file isn't the files you might have backed upwards by selecting Preferences > Backup and bring back.)
3. After a few seconds, every one of the contents with the backup document will end up being scanned out and displayed in categories listed as Contacts, Contact History, Messages, Notes and also Photos. I used to be able to preview each of photos and choose which kinds to reunite or simply select all.
4. Click on "Recover" button in the foot of the user interface. And pick a destination in order to save recovered photographs. I may also export my personal photos to my i phone again.

J
J

M
M

Last edited by MelodyLane; 11/26/12 09:47 AM.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

E
E
Do you get an itemized bill? We have AT&T and every phone call inbound or outbound is listed. Ditto for texts.

No need for any fancy software. Just download the PDF of the detailed bill and every number called as well as those calling the phone are listed.

So if the plan is your phone plan, you may have access to the information, regardless the type of phone your suspect spouse is using.

I
I
Recover iPhone Lost Data Directly on Mac without iTunes backuped.Lost all your iphone important data after jailbreaking or update to iOS5/iOS6,or with White Apple Logo Screen of Death, inaccessible system error, broken device, or you simply forgot your screen lock password.You can Restore iphone delete/lost data on Mac easily.

[Linked Image from recovery-iphone.com]

Wondershare iPhone Data Recovery Mac can recover all iphone lost data,recover up to 12 File Types & More Than Lost Data like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks;Recover all recoverable files including those recently lost from your device, and those currently existing on your device;Simply click to select the scanned files you want to recover.

2 methods to recover iphone lost data on Mac

Method.1: Directly Recover from Your Devices or iTunes Backup.

For iPhone 4(GSM), iPhone 4(CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4, you can scan and recover deleted data directly from your device, or from their iTunes backup files;

Method.2: Retrieve Previous Data via Your Device�s iTunes Backup File .

For all other iDevices, including iPhone 5, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, iPad mini, extract your device�s iTunes backup files to get back all previously synced SMS, contacts, notes, call logs, etc.;
Still can find your data when you lost your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, restored your device to factory settings, or lost your data after failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak.

First, install and run Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) on your computer, and you'll get the primary window as follow.

For Mac: Free download Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac)

For Windows: Free dowload Wondershare Dr.Fone (Win)

Part 1: Recover Lost Data Directly from iOS Devices

Step 1. Connect your Apple device to your Mac

[Linked Image from images.wondershare.com]

Connect your device like iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4 on your Mac, and then run Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac). Select the device option in the window according to your device and you'll get the window below (here take iPhone 4 for an example).

Note: If you're connecting iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in first by directly clicking "Download" in the window.

Step 2. Enter device system and scan your device

Choose "Recover from iOS devices" and you're going to enter device system according to the steps shown in the window as follow.

Step 3. Preview and recover lost data from iPhone 4/3GS. iPad 1 or iPod touch 4

For Mac: Free download Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac)

For Windows: Free dowload Wondershare Dr.Fone (Win)

Tips: This iPhone Data Recovery support four languages - English, Deutsch, French and Japanese.

Note:

If you also have a need to retrieve data from your computer or other devices like external hard disk, USB drive,Camera, music players, mobile phones, Memory Card,etc., you can switch to Wondershare Data Recovery (Windows or Mac version) below.

For Windows Data recovery: Data Recovery for Windows

For Mac Data recovery: Data Recovery for Mac

T
T
Could you bump those to me as well?

B
B
Originally Posted by Tiredofthelies
Could you bump those to me as well?
Here's a good one.
iPhone Help

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
S
Bump. Ignore all the edited posts but read right to the end.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
D
D
Originally Posted by JackPotter
Is this possible in order to backup as well as recover apple iphone data without having iTunes backup?
My iTunes keep requesting me to be able to "delete apple iphone" in apple itunes as My partner and i previously tried on the extender with an alternative laptop, yet I don't wish to lose my personal all my data including SMS messages, notes, associates, photos and videos right now there. Is that possible to be able to backup my data on it, restore apple iphone and after that retrieve my data back again on towards the phone?

Info loss on your own iPhone 5 can be an unbearable thing, though there are lots of reasons which could cause this type of problem. Well, your be concerned for data loss can easily end up here now. Regardless of you dropped it due to accidental removal or gadget broken, there are 2 ways for you to retrieve that. This post is going to show you the way to recover lost call history iphone directly out of your iPhone, or even recover from your old back up.

First of most, you have to get an apple iphone recovery computer software on your own mac machine. If you haven't any option, the following is my suggestion: Tenorshare apple iphone Recovery regarding Mac, Which gives you any easy and also fast approach to finding your prior iPhone diary, directly through iPhone or per haps from privious synchronize backup record. i phone Recovery with regard to PC is definitely an easy to utilize utility built to help an individual back upward all your own files in your iPhone gadget, so that you can recover any lost or missing music, videos, books, photos and so on. It can certainly backup and transfer i phone songs, videos, photos, Text, call list, contacts as well as books(you purchased via iBook Store) to pc. Currently, this allows you to definitely directly check out and retrieve data from iPhone some, iPhone device, iPad 1, iPad a couple of, the new iPad and iPod Touch 4, but when you have iTunes back-up, you can use any model of this system to recuperate data for your iOS products.

Here I show a person steps for Doctor Telephone iPhone data recovery after you lost or deleted data by mistake.
What's first, make positive iTunes doesn�t automatically connect with the actual iPhone when connected.
one. Get this kind of iPhone recovery software and also install it to the Mac Operating system X based on computer.
a couple of. Select the iPhone backup file and click on "Begin Scan" to consider the latested back up files. (Nicely, this back up file isn't the files you might have backed upwards by selecting Preferences > Backup and bring back.)
3. After a few seconds, every one of the contents with the backup document will end up being scanned out and displayed in categories listed as Contacts, Contact History, Messages, Notes and also Photos. I used to be able to preview each of photos and choose which kinds to reunite or simply select all.
4. Click on "Recover" button in the foot of the user interface. And pick a destination in order to save recovered photographs. I may also export my personal photos to my i phone again.
Thank you very much! I will try doctor telephone

marriagebuilders
D
D
Originally Posted by JackPotter

Info loss on your own iPhone 5 can be an unbearable thing, though there are lots of reasons which could cause this type of problem. Well, your be concerned for data loss can easily end up here now. Regardless of you dropped it due to accidental removal or gadget broken, there are 2 ways for you to retrieve that. This post is going to show you the way to recover iPhone diary directly out of your iPhone, or even recover from your old back up.

First of most, you have to get an apple iphone recovery computer software on your own mac machine. If you haven't any option, the following is my suggestion: Tenorshare apple iphone Recovery regarding Mac, Which gives you any easy and also fast approach to finding your prior iPhone diary, directly through iPhone or perhaps from privious synchronize backup record. Tenorshare i phone Recovery with regard to PC is definitely an easy to utilize utility built to help an individual back upward all your own files in your iPhone gadget, so that you can recover any lost or missing music, videos, books, photos and so on. It can certainly backup and transfer i phone songs, videos, photos, Text, call list, contacts as well as books(you purchased via iBook Store) to pc. Currently, this allows you to definitely directly check out and retrieve data from iPhone some, iPhone device, iPad 1, iPad a couple of, the new iPad and iPod Touch 4, but when you have iTunes back-up, you can use any model of this system to recuperate data for your iOS products.

Here I show a person steps for RecoveryTool iPhone data recovery after you lost or deleted data by mistake.

Thanks very much for that, I will give some of those a try.

Last edited by DemiAlick; 04/27/19 10:09 AM.
M
M
If you get important call logs lost or deleted from your iPhone, you can get them back with or without using backups.
As other users tell, there are various tools you can use, like Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery, D-back, Dr.Fone, etc.
Don't worry. Only three steps can you scan, preview and restore what you want soon.

MariYi

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation