Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
I have Mobile Spy installed but it does not show websites visited in incognito mode. They say that it will show them if Google Chrome is used but I did some test searches and they didn't show up. Help! I really need to figure out how to do this.

B
B
Originally Posted by NotBroken
I have Mobile Spy installed but it does not show websites visited in incognito mode. They say that it will show them if Google Chrome is used but I did some test searches and they didn't show up. Help! I really need to figure out how to do this.
Have you seen this?
Google Chrome

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

N
OP Offline
N
Thank you. Yes, I saw that. There isn't much info there for some reason. I did a bunch of Google searches on his phone this morning and those don't even show up.

B
B
Thank you. Yes, I saw that. There isn't much info there for some reason. I did a bunch of Google searches on his phone this morning and those don't even show up.
Is it picking anything up or just some?

When I installed mobilstealth I had to do it a couple of times because I didn't have the correct version of phone.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

N
OP Offline
N
Google dashboard is picking up a few here and there, but I know for a fact that it's really not very many.

B
B
Google dashboard is picking up a few here and there, but I know for a fact that it's really not very many.
Have you called or emailed support? I would ask them. I remember I wasn't getting all information and it was because I didn't have a setting turned off. They asked me.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

N
OP Offline
N
Ugh. I contacted Mobile Spy and they said it is not possible to track incognito browsing with their software. Why, why, why was incognito ever invented?! There has got to be a way to track it.

M
M
This is how you can monitor chrome incognito.
Get your hands on that phone, lol open chrome, type in the search chrome urls. It may just pop up. You'll see a bunch of stuff. Click on chrome:cache and every site that was ever visited and every search that was ever searched for is right there. Yiu can also see the sites visited by repeating the same thing but click on chrome: urls and all the sites that were visited are there just not what was searched. Incognito only deletes cookies and browsing history. Nothing else. You can eve see the keylogger on the keyboard. The only way you can't see what happens is if the target phone owner deletes it's cache each time. Which most people don't know how to do that.

J
J
Just tested this on my computer. It does not show my incognito searches in my cache.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation