Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1926910 08/13/07 06:57 PM
J
JustUss Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
J
I would like to welcome all new members to the Marriage Builder's forum. You are now on the "After Divorce: Dating and Relationships" Forum.

Before you get started, you should stop by the Basic Concepts, and the General Welcome For All New Builders.

You will find support from many people here on the boards, some of whom likely have similar circumstances to yours. Realize that the people who post here are not professional counselors. Professional counseling is available through the MB Counseling & Coaching Center. It is also advisable to purchase and fully read Dr. Harley's published books. These can be obtained through the Online Bookstore, and many of these books are available at your local bookstore.

Occasionally, you will receive a response from a member that is in some way offensive. In this case, simply report the post or email the moderator of the particular board, and the matter will be investigated. Please help me keep this a SAFE place for all. Also, please report any advertising posts.

Again, Welcome to Marriage Builders!

Radio Show of the Basic Concepts and why Dr. Harley Believes what he Believes

M
M
I DO NOT KMOW WHERE TO START ASKING QUESTIONS. MY WIFE SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION AND HAS RECENTLY BEEN STAYING OUT AND VISITING WITH FRIENDS I DO NOT KNOW. TO MAKE IT A SHORT STORY. I HAVE CONFRONTED HER ON THIS , AND MOVED OUT OF THE HOUSE, ASKING HER TO DECIDE BETWEEN ME AND THIS OTHER LIFE. SHE CLAIMS THERE IS NOTHING SEXUAL GOING ON. BUT THIS OUTSIDE RELATIONSHIP MUST MEET SOME OF HER EMOTIONAL NEEDS.

P
P
Start your own post and go to the General Questions II board.

Post your situation there and I'm sure you'll get lots of inputs.

The biggest mistake you've made so far is moving out. They can tell you more there.

D-Day 28 Feb 06
Plan D (Not by choice) - 24 March 06

DD6
DS4(Twin1)
DS4(Twin2)

She moved away with the kids April 08. I contested it and got a lot more time with my kids. She's unhappy that I want to stay involved in their lives and don't settle for being an "every other weekend" dad.

Never going to happen.

Ongoing personal recovery through the help of friends, family, and DC United Soccer!
R
R
JustUss,

Can I delete my own thread?

If yes, how to do it?

T
T
I am new to this site and I am desperate. I have been married for 33 years, it will be 34 yrs June 26, I just found out that my husband has been having an affait for the past 5 years with a friend. Someone called me to tell me about it, I thought it was a joke, told him what i had been told, he got angry, claiming he will not give up his friends based on gossip, I became suspicious, started questioning him, begging him to come clean, he did not, so I got into his e mail and found out the whole sordid details, in my house and in my bed!!! I am in a rage, having lots of problems controlling the rage for which I am now on medication. He ended the affair by e mail and now claims he is willing to do whatever is necessary to work on the marriage and get it back to where it should be. I welcome any advice or comments.

BS me 55yrs
WH 59 yrs
M 34 yrs 6/26/2010
DD 25
D Day May 5, 2010
NC 5/12/2010
Duration of affair 5 years, but other affairs discovered on D Day
B
B
You need to copy and post your thread on the infidelity forum. You will get excellent help there.

M
M
Welcome to Marriage Builders.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

F
F
Hello new here. I am recently engaged to be re-married. currently doing premarriage counseling and "His Needs Her Needs" is one of the tools the counselor is having us to use.

FL2TX

K
KL6 Offline
K
Hello, I am new here as well and I am struggling with a narsistic partner. Can someone help me on ehere to go on this site to talk about this?

P
P
Originally Posted by KL6
Hello, I am new here as well and I am struggling with a narsistic partner. Can someone help me on ehere to go on this site to talk about this?

Are you married? If so, post in MB101
Are you dating? Engaged? Living together? Post in Dating and Relationships

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

P
P
Hello I am new member here

B
B
Hello Everyone.

L
L
HI, I am new here. I have some grievances for which I need solutions. I hope I won't be judged and gets some help and support from here.
Thanks.

N
N
Grettings everybody, and welcome u too, i am new here hope to have a lot of communication here!

M
M
Hello everyone! Glad to join your community blush I'm kinda preparing to enter a "marriage" stage of my life - honestly, it feels like a challenge sometimes. confused

B
B
I'm a newbie here. I just joined a few minutes ago. I would like to say hello to all. Thank you so much!

R
R
Hello everyone, I am new here, I need my missing ribs and I guess I can meet her here.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation