Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 70 of 108 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
Why do I always feel what I'm about to do, feels so wrong???

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/10/14 07:22 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
"Sally, very hurt and disappointed to learn that your affair has never ended. According to reliable sources you have been going to the OM's house after you drop SS at school and spent the night there on Friday night. Other reports are that your car was seen at his pharmacy. When will this ever end?"

When was the last time she was there?

I changed one line up there.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Why do I always feel what I'm about to do, feels so wrong???

Because we are not wired to CAUSE conflict, and it is your job to create conflict in the affair.

Just think how impactful this will be. They will know that they cannot hide their affair any longer and they are being watched. That will be so awesome!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
do you think it is better to text her or just tell her on the phone.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
i'm not a big fan of text trails

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I'd like to plan A her and then dump it on her.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
do you think it is better to text her or just tell her on the phone.
Text so she can show OM!!!

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
I'm sure she will call me right after I send that text.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
I'd like to plan A her and then dump it on her.

Keep in mind that causing conflict in the affair is part of Plan A.

I wanted you to text her so she would read it to the OM. In her panic, I don't want her to forget what you said.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
What if they take the car to a garage and have someone look for the GPS.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I sent it so I'm sure I will be getting a call or something

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
if she ask me for my source, I'm just going to say, I got an annoynmous call from a concerned neighbor.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
What if they take the car to a garage and have someone look for the GPS.

They may do that. But keep in mind the purpose of intel is to bust up the affair. If it is not used for that purpose, then it is worthless. I think you will throw them off by virtue of the fact that several days have passed since this happened. I am hopeful that they will suspect watchful neighbors who "heard" about the affair.

Isn't it incredibly stupid to deny an affair to everyone and then brazenly continue to see each other? I get the sense that the OM thinks he is immune. Your wife is fogged out; the OM is brazenly arrogant.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
she sent back "stalking him is illegal and this will be reported thank you for putting this in black and white" I never syalked him. I was in the hospital

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
she sent back "stalking him is illegal and this will be reported thank you for putting this in black and white" I never syalked him. I was in the hospital

"you need to take that up with the OM's neighbors. You seem to forget I was in the hospital. All my love, WD"

Now, she will call the OM and go crazy.. grin

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
It amazes me how she is sticking up for him, How did I stalk him, what is she talking about, did she even read the dang text.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

"you need to take that up with the OM's neighbors. You seem to forget I was in the hospital. All my love, WD"

Now, she will call the OM and go crazy.. grin

I sent that text above. Really I'm stalking him? what was she thinking, better yet she wasn't.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
she just told me that she forward the message to the Sgt. at our medical section. really did I break a law, is this how I'm going to be treated that I'm crazy. These people are off there rockers.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
she just told me that she forward the message to the Sgt. at our medical section. really did I break a law, is this how I'm going to be treated that I'm crazy. These people are off there rockers.

Sounds like you hit a nerve!!

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I sent her back, "I can't stop people's neighbors from giving information freely"

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 70 of 108 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,051 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline, Mike69
71,835 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation