Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 73 of 108 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
There used to be laws on the books against adultery. It is still against the law to commit adultery in Michigan, by the way. Dr Harley believes people should go to jail for committing adultery. Especially people who have affairs with the spouse of a deployed soldier. He thinks they should get 10 years!

Actually it still is a law in MI, maybe I should file a complaint against him and see where it goes. There was a case here a few years back, I remember hearing about it o the news.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
if she ask me for my source, I'm just going to say, I got an annoynmous call from a concerned neighbor.

I suggest wording the text so it suggests that someone informed you, rather than you having gleaned it from GPS data (you don't want her searching her car for tracking equipment!).

If she asks who the source is (which she likely will), just respond "that has to remain confidential to me for the moment".

ManInMotion
===========
(see "MiM's Story" for more details)
M
M
There used to be laws on the books against adultery. It is still against the law to commit adultery in Michigan, by the way. Dr Harley believes people should go to jail for committing adultery. Especially people who have affairs with the spouse of a deployed soldier. He thinks they should get 10 years!

Actually it still is a law in MI, maybe I should file a complaint against him and see where it goes. There was a case here a few years back, I remember hearing about it o the news.

I would strongly suggest you do that. That guy is as brazen as they get!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
J
Wd, just let her know that you know everything and ask her to end affair. It is real important that you keep this on the front burner until the affair is ended. Tell her that her car was seen at the OM's at those times.

Don't let up. Just keep spying.

I would mail an exposure letter to the OM neighbors.

J
J
I just got this text "I wont be talking to him or you. Leave me the F alone! you win...you crazy male dog". obviously it was the other word. so her she sends me clear evidence that she is having an affair.

Sir, they all do this.
My wife did the same thing, said she was putting both OM and I on hold...it was just fog talk.
REMEMBER, "The Fog" means IRRATIONAL THINKING.
Irrational thinking = irrational actions

I
I
Originally Posted by 20YearHistory
Encouraging this poster to lie and deceive his wife while snooping is not MB advice as well as other suggestions.

Best of luck WD. I'm out.

It's just the age old technique of protecting your source. If a decitful and cheating adulterer asks a dumb question like "how are you catching me out" any answer at all is appropriate. "He has some decent neighbours" is probably true.

In the Art of War all war is deception. WD as a cop knows this. He doesn't tell the bad guys he's coming.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

I
I
she just asked me what neighbor seen her at the pharmacy?

rotflmao

I
I
[quote=MelodyLane]There used to be laws on the books against adultery. It is still against the law to commit adultery in Michigan, by the way. Dr Harley believes people should go to jail for committing adultery. Especially people who have affairs with the spouse of a deployed soldier. He thinks they should get 10 years!

Just a letter saying he is to face legal action will cause huge trouble in the A. That well could be enough to have him decide she's no longer worth it. Particularly as she's no longer fun. It must be like being in the company of an electrified cat.

W
OP Offline
W
I'm going to let things simmer down her for a bit, I will wait for her to come to me and take it from there. I will defiently tell her I know everything and she needs to end her affair. I will even continue Plan A when she calls.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
this is the perfect plan it is up to her, reality is hitting her square in the face that she is a cheat and a liar���.

BW 56
WH 57
Married 25 years, live together for 2, dated 2 years before that.....
DS 23, DS 25
D-Day Nov 23/09
NC Mar 1/10
Working on Recovery
Grateful for finding Marriage Builders
W
OP Offline
W
she just callled me, I didn't take the call, I should call her back

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
I guess she forgot she isn't talking to you!

I'd call her with the suggestion you two spend the day together or something. If she tries to bring up the A just say you made your feelings clear and don't want to discuss it.

W
OP Offline
W
Glad I didn't answer, I got a text "wake up you have a busy day of stalkiing and harassing". Wow is all I can say. I'm watching her now, it looks like she went to OM house. Wow I guess these two don't care, or they want to see if I react, like someone is going to call me.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

B
B
With all of the havoc that you have caused, they are no doubt having to spend time on damage control. Can you envision how romantic that must be? Not.

I bet that they are fighting right now. grin

DDays - six months of them
THANK YOU God and Marriage Builders.
We never knew that it could be this good! smile
W
OP Offline
W
Blindsighted, I sure hope so, so much for not talking to us both, that sure didn't last long. I just want this to end. I know its out of my control and its not a marathon, I just hope she wakes up one day, for me I have this divorce looming still, I'm runing out time.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I
Glad I didn't answer, I got a text "wake up you have a busy day of stalkiing and harassing". Wow is all I can say. I'm watching her now, it looks like she went to OM house. Wow I guess these two don't care, or they want to see if I react, like someone is going to call me.

She tried Miss Nice Girl, now it's can she get you to explode or do something stupid.

I'd just take myself off and do something good for me. Plan A involves self care and since she's going for a reaction, let her twist in the wind.

J
J
"wake up you have a busy day of stalkiing and harassing".

W
OP Offline
W
Indie, I'm not going to explode or do something stupid, I've gone through so much, the crap she spews just rolls right off me. When I watched her she drove around his subdivison to make sure she wasn't being followed.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Just, that was awesome! I see they didn't find the GPS, she just left other mans house and now she is blowing up my phone. I feel like pulling away again, I really don't want to hear all this right now.

she text me" I have a few things i need to discuss with you can you please give me call me back".

Didn't she blow my phone up on monday and I believe I got this same text before.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/11/14 07:46 AM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Everyone has been great. I thank everyone of you who have help guide me, using your own experience. I'm glad I found MB, I will take Dr. Harley up on his offer, telling me to have my wife call him, but I don't think my wife is ready to talk to him.

Looks like my wife is in panic mode again. She keeps calling and sending text asking me to please answer the phone. I really don't want to talk right now.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 73 of 108 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation