Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2810543 07/12/14 11:27 PM
S
OP Offline
S
I was wondering if anyone else encountered an error with the gps locator. My husband was at work but it shows him in 2 different places during that time. Could it be inaccurate?

B
B
Originally Posted by Safetysuit2974
I was wondering if anyone else encountered an error with the gps locator. My husband was at work but it shows him in 2 different places during that time. Could it be inaccurate?
How do you know he was at work? What were the locations that the GPS said he was at'

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
OP Offline
S
They were 2 locations that were 30 minutes away in both directions. And it would say on his employee website if he had used a day or not went to work. Plus his paycheck would be smaller so there would be no point in his lying to me now just to get caught in a few days. I'm just trying to figure out why those locations would show up on the app...Strange

J
J
There are two possibilities:
1. The app is defective.
2. The app is working properly.

J
J
Originally Posted by Safetysuit2974
Thank you. I agree. Since this post we have had some more small problems and arguments. He hangs put with friends who are a bad influence, telling him to lie to me about things etc. Also wanting to hang out with people at work who are even worse, who go to strip clubs and drink daily, do drugs etc and both of us have never participated in any of those things. They invite him go do these things. I can't fathom why someone would want to hang out with such a horrible person and someone who is a bad influence on your marriage. I don't want to be controlling and pick his friends but I am confused on what to do.

Are these friends your husbands co-workers?
people can manipulate their time cards easily.
I would not be so quick to judge that the GPS is defective.
What were the specific locations of the GPS? Bar? House? etc?
How long was he at each place?

W
W
If he has an iphone and you are just concerned about physical location, I would use the Find Iphone app(I think you can also use in via the Icloud website). I have used that and haven't had any issues like you are talking about.

J
J
Anyone know if iCloud sends a msg to the target phone saying something is accessing the cloud when Teensafe starts tracking?? It happened when I logged into my husband's iCloud from my phone once so I want to be absolutely sure before I waste money. Just trying to figure out if he is actually trying to meet up with people from cl or if he really is just "messing around" as he says.

J
J
Originally Posted by JessKnut
Anyone know if iCloud sends a msg to the target phone saying something is accessing the cloud when Teensafe starts tracking?? It happened when I logged into my husband's iCloud from my phone once so I want to be absolutely sure before I waste money. Just trying to figure out if he is actually trying to meet up with people from cl or if he really is just "messing around" as he says.

Please post in the Surviving an Affair forum for help.
people dont "mess around" about meeting strangers for sex.
He is cheating on you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation