Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
garak77 #2815704 08/19/14 05:56 PM
L
L
That one guy you referred to, WifeDivorcing, had a spine of steel and completely due to doing ALL if the exposures recommended, he buste his wife out of her fog and they are in reconciliation mode.

He just posted an update last Thursday, 8-14-2014 if you want to read how he and his wife are currently doing..... Because he did what needed to be done and dang the potential consequences!!!

LTL

garak77 #2815713 08/19/14 06:12 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by gmsisko1
I am trying to find a day job that pays the bills. I only have HS education, so it would be hard to replace my income quickly with a new job.

Any suggestions on a good model number for a VAR?
I checked best buy, but none of the ones I saw said they were voice activated.

Question about cheaterville.........
If I put him up can he have it taken down?
I am a little afraid that he might try to have me locked up like what happened to one guy on MB.
Please don't get mad at me, I'm trying my best o make the right decisions.
The house was dark when I busted in, (came in real fast)
Wife was fully and I mean fully dressed.
I was only gone 40 minutes.

That guy recovered his marriage because he followed all our advice and fought for his marriage. People who don't take the advice don't make it. You should be more afraid of losing your marriage because that is the real threat.

Half measures will avail you nothing. If you want to be afraid, that is cute and nice, but just accept that you have lost to the OM if you allow fear to drive the ship.

The OM is not afraid. Heck, he will come right into your house and do your wife!!

I'm trying my best o make the right decisions.

How would you know what the right decision is since you don't know how to save a marriage?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2815716 08/19/14 06:21 PM
G
garak77 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So should I put my W on cheaterville?
If I put up OM I should put her up too right?
I found out where OM works, he works about an hour away.
I found out from his wife that he is staying in a hotel about an hour away from my house. (Though I do not know the name of the hotel at this time)

I feel I can't talk to my mom because she would only make things worse.

I did enlist a couple friends to start driving by while I'm at work. (To look for his car)

I did look for his facebook account, and I can't find it.

So any suggestions on a var model number exc?

garak77 #2815725 08/19/14 06:58 PM
N
N
Many VAR fit the bill, BestBuy, Radio Shack, heck even WalMart has them. Mine cost $56 (5 years ago) i think. I got the smallest one with the most storage.

I wouldn't put your wife on Cheaterville, that might be a LB. I did that to my exWW and looking back it was an act of vengence by me.
But the OMW putting her on Cheaterville seems like something she would want to do. wink

Last edited by NebDane; 08/19/14 07:01 PM.
NebDane #2815729 08/19/14 07:26 PM
G
garak77 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yeah, I thought about possible retaliation in that aspect. (Other Mans W posting my W on cheaterville)

Lord, I love my wife to no end. I hope she is not reading this (don't want to give her heads up as to my bag of tricks)

I will tell you I sent a text to OM from my W cell. It said to stay away from my W. I threatened to give his work place heads up on his crappy ethics.

As for the VAR, I looked at best buy and Wal mart and none of the packaging claimed to be voice activated.

I need one that promises to be voice activated right?
Does Dr. Harley recommend a VAR?

garak77 #2815731 08/19/14 08:07 PM
M
M
Put the OM on cheaterville like you were advised. Expose to his wife, family and friends. AND GET ANOTHER JOB!!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

garak77 #2815732 08/19/14 08:07 PM
M
M
And get a VAR!

Exposure 101

garak77 #2815736 08/19/14 08:25 PM
B
B
Have you read this? VAR

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2815825 08/20/14 11:14 AM
G
garak77 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Var done.
Does anyone know how easy it would be to get a restraining order on OM?
The house is only in my name.
You would think as the owner and bill payer I have the right to say who comes over and who doesn't.

Any Insight into this would be great.
Well I have my plan in motion.
Thanks.

garak77 #2815902 08/20/14 12:49 PM
G
garak77 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Another question.
My W refuses to take the Polly. In fact she gets angry.
She tells me that she is telling the truth, and she is afraid if she takes the poly she would tell the truth and still possibly fail.

I do know a Polly can't be used in court.

garak77 #2815904 08/20/14 12:53 PM
J
J
Another question.
My W refuses to take the Polly. In fact she gets angry.
She tells me that she is telling the truth, and she is afraid if she takes the poly she would tell the truth and still possibly fail.

I do know a Polly can't be used in court.

Sir, this doesn't surprise me one bit.

garak77 #2815907 08/20/14 12:55 PM
J
J
Var done.
Does anyone know how easy it would be to get a restraining order on OM?
The house is only in my name.
You would think as the owner and bill payer I have the right to say who comes over and who doesn't.

Any Insight into this would be great.
Well I have my plan in motion.
Thanks.

No court will issue an order that OM cant come over and receive oral sex from your wife during the day. The judge will say she is a grown woman.

You can call the police about a restraining order but if he hasnt threatened you there is little that can be done.
Besides, your wife will just let him sneak through the back door anyways

Jedi_Knight #2815985 08/20/14 08:03 PM
G
garak77 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well he did beat my wife months ago. (Yes, beat with bruises and all)
He Threw her up against the tv stand.
She actually broke up with him over this. (Then she got back with him)

I know the court won't order against him, her point is, (if courts won't allow Polly results as evidence, she won't deem them as reliable, so she doesn't trust it.
(In her mind) ..... I know it is hog wash.

My wife is wierd. Another example....... Before my son was born my mom bought him a crib, but it had the old style lift gate.
Well a small number of babies died as a result of it.
(I think 2 babies died out of millions who used them.
Well she would never put him in that crib because she insisted it wasn't safe.
Another example...... I got some ballons that said "it's a boy" I put them on the mail box. She insisted that I take them down because people will know we have a baby and he might be kidnapped.
My son is 4 and she still sleeps with him in the bed. Even when I am home at night. I hate this, I asked her to stop, but she continues.
(They do things differently in Brazil)

Anyway as I said she is wierd. She is beautiful and I lover her.

garak77 #2815998 08/20/14 09:38 PM
J
J
Sir, we arent talking about balloons or cribs.
We are here because a couple days ago, your wifes affair partner was at your home...and your wife now refuses to take a polygraph exam.

She has a history of cheating and will continue to do so unless she agrees to end her affair and never see or communicate with the affair partner again.

This will require you to move out of state and follow the recovery program in Surviving an Affair.

You never have answered if OM was posted on Cheaterville. That alone often damages the affair.

Jedi_Knight #2816030 08/21/14 08:47 AM
G
garak77 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
OM is not on cheaterville as of now. My uncle is a federal judge. I will ask him about any possible legal reprocussions of doing so.

I will tell you, my wife tried to have a restraining order filed against OM, but the sherifs dept said he would have needed to assault her twice.
(He assaulted her once)

I will say a few weeks ago my wife heard a noise at night and thought OM was here, so she grabbed the gun and pulled the slide. We don't think anyone was here though.

garak77 #2816031 08/21/14 08:49 AM
G
garak77 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Question,

What do I do if she refuses to take the Polly?
She uses the excuse I spoke about, and also the uses the cost factor.
(She has a valid point on the cost) ..... But to me is she takes it and passes, it's worth every dime.

garak77 #2816035 08/21/14 08:54 AM
M
M
OM is not on cheaterville as of now. My uncle is a federal judge. I will ask him about any possible legal reprocussions of doing so.

I view this is an excuse and yet another delaying tactic. You well know you have free speech rights in the United States. This is not secret knowledge. Our newspapers publish this type of information every day across the nation.

I will tell you, my wife tried to have a restraining order filed against OM, but the sherifs dept said he would have needed to assault her twice.
(He assaulted her once)

I don't believe this. I would go to the police station with her and file the RO.

And more importantly, find a new job!!

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2816036 08/21/14 08:56 AM
M
M
AMENDMENT I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

You don't need to consult a JUDGE to know your rights in the US. You need to consult the US Constitution.

Exposure 101

garak77 #2816037 08/21/14 08:56 AM
J
J

(He assaulted her once)

I will say a few weeks ago my wife heard a noise at night and thought OM was here, so she grabbed the gun and pulled the slide. We don't think anyone was here though.

Sir, I see little hope for you.
You refuse to expose because you are afraid to.

Your wife has had multiple affairs and you are naive enough to believe that she is being faithful, even though you return hom early from work and his car is parked around the corner and she tells you "I just spoke to him through the back door."

You refuse to acknowledge reality and refuse to face it.

Your wife refuses a polygraph and you start to excuse her behavior by talking about a crib she didnt like.

I can tell you what Dr. Harley says about exposure: Expose it far and wide. Post that low life on Cheaterville for the whole world to see him for what he is.

If your fear outweighs your motivation, there is no hope for your marriage. The adultery will continue.

Jedi_Knight #2816098 08/21/14 12:42 PM
G
garak77 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Jedi,
I was at the sherifs office with her when she tried to get the restraining order.
She did try.

Any suggestions on how to get her to take a Polly?
Do I start plan B?
Do I say "no Polly no marriage"?

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation