Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
Personally I would have a big problem if my husband were to have an attractive female working closely with him, whether or not she was married. Many affairs take place in the workplace, since coworkers spend so much time together.

The only way I would feel comfortable in that situation is with a keylogger on both the work and home computers and phone and probably a VAR in the office.

ML's right; your marriage comes before any workplace security system.

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
E
OP Offline
E
I was able to get a hold of his phone and search emails and messages. I found no personal text messages, voice mails, or phone calls between my husband and this co-worker.

I did read the job offer/description email copied to HR, and another email to HR confirming a new employee, and an email from the woman to my husband thanking him the interview.

Timeline is a problem. The two out of the three emails were sent the week before he notified me of all of this: the job description email and thank you email. The Letter of Acceptance email was sent last week when he told me.

This saddens and angers me because he was not radically honest with me. I have been very upfront and vocal about my feelings. I now know she was probably offered the job when he told me of her inquiry/interview for the job.

I have not put spyware on his phone due to the fact the iCloud app. is not activated on his phone. I am not savvy enough to know how to deal with this and what it would mean for me to activate it. I will continue to research...

I will also continue to snoop his phone regularly. This woman will not be staring work until the end if the month. Feeling disappointed and confused.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation