Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 55 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 54 55
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Originally Posted by axslinger85
Anyone know how to edit the Cheaterville posts?

You will need to login and post a comment.
You can also post evidence after logging in

Think I should post the voicemail clip?

Happily remarried to wonderful woman who I found using the guidelines in "Buyers, Renters, Freeloaders"
2 baby boys, working on #3 and couldn't ask for anything more.

When my ex's affair happened: BH 28, Ex-WW:29
Married: 7 years
Together: 8 years
D-day: 10/5/2014
D filed: 1/22/2015
D Final: 6/4/2015

My story
J
J
Anyone know how to edit the Cheaterville posts?

You will need to login and post a comment.
You can also post evidence after logging in

Think I should post the voicemail clip?

Yes, I think you should post the voicemail clip

A
OP Offline
A
I'm hesitant because I don't want her to think that's all I've got on her. Then again she may not even view the Cheaterville profile.

Thinking about the discussion earlier today, I don't think I've ever heard her as angry as she was today. Not like emotional or yelling, just hate. Pure controlled hate. I don't think I've ever heard her talk to anyone like that.

Not scary, just weird.

Happily remarried to wonderful woman who I found using the guidelines in "Buyers, Renters, Freeloaders"

My story
J
J
Well, dont worry about posting it.
The important thing is that you personally contacted family and friends.

J
J
Did you contact the OM father?
You may want to send him a letter

A
OP Offline
A
I haven't been able to figure out who his dad is yet. I don't think his family relations are listed on FB. Good idea though, I'll see if I can figure it out.

I bet he is also denying the relationship to his family. Birds of a feather.

My story
M
M
[
FB exposures are done. Family, friends, etc. She's going to push back hard with the family and some of them are stammering about it but I think everyone knows by this point that something is amiss with her.

Yeah, I have no intention of being done with the OM. He's obviously getting angry about my work so far and I'm just getting started. Even if she wants to push this as an EA, that only makes my job easier if they haven't had sex yet. Nobody wants to watch their reputation get flushed down the toilet for an EA.

Good job!! You are doing just great. And don't worry about your wife's reaction. Just imagine that you have taken the crack pipe away from the crack head. They are FURIOUS. You need to understand that analogy in order to understand your wife's mindset. She is an addict and you have interfered with her drug. You have brought a crowd of people into the crack house and she is LIVID.

So don't worry about her reaction, no matter how hateful. Just focus on running the OM off. Once you run him off, she will sober up and go back to her normal self.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I haven't been able to figure out who his dad is yet. I don't think his family relations are listed on FB. Good idea though, I'll see if I can figure it out.

I would search and search to find his dad and mother. Have you tried google, intelius, spokeo?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
J

You can purchase an online background check (which I highly recommend) for around $50.

A
OP Offline
A
Awesome, thanks Jedi. Go for it.

My story
J
J
What I would do, since the OM father is in a home, is mail a letter to him at the home and ask if he can use his influence to persuade his son to end his affair.

EDIT: if the OM father is too unhealthy to read it, the nurses wont give it to him anyways

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 10/07/14 11:18 PM.
A
OP Offline
A
I'm going to have to spend some time thinking/praying about that. I can't place my finger on exactly what, but I have misgivings about that.

Last edited by axslinger85; 10/07/14 11:22 PM.

My story
J
J
It may be the greatest advice the old man gives his son

J
J
Have you finished emailing all of the relatives?
If not, get it wrapped up ASAP.

From here on out, plan for a bitter response, followed by threads of a "slander lawsuit" from OM. Just ignore them.

It is important that you are in Plan A, as this exposure WILL cause conflict between OM and your wife. You need to have your house as a refuge from the conflict.

No love busters, just love bank deposits when you speak with her

G
G
Just finished Facebook exposure. This is quite a rush, almost nerve wracking. But good.

Good; now post OM on Cheaterville and if you have his phone number post him and his phone number on www.playerblock.com

What does playerblock do?

A
OP Offline
A
I think I am going to contact the dad. It's the truth and it's not my conduct that caused this situation.

Still need to confront OM, going to make a plan on when/where to do that today since WW's car has disappeared. High hopes for the effect of that.

Ready to Plan A and watch things fall apart, but to be honest, it's going to be difficult to Plan A her. She won't answer my calls or texts. She's completely isolated herself.

My story
J
J
I think I am going to contact the dad. It's the truth and it's not my conduct that caused this situation.

You certainly should contact OM father.
He may be financing his son and may have more influence than you think.

J
J
The OM is pretty much a deadbeat.
He owns a house (how did he pay for it without money?) and has a child support order of $150 a month.
That's got to be close to the minimum child support order due to lack of income.
So how does he pay for the waffle stand and the house?
Most likely a relative is financing him.
If the relative has any morals, they will tell OM to stop his adultery or be cut off. Then watch how fast he dumps your wife.

C
C
Ax, you should definitely expose to OM's Dad. He may be the one with the greatest influence on OM.

My WH's best friend's wife was dying of cancer during exposure. I thought hard about involving them, but decided to do so. The gravely ill wife had some of the BIGGEST impact on WH, when she told him how very disappointed she was in my WH, and that she wanted to see him get it sorted before she died.

You don't know who will have the greatest influence over OM. Expose to the Dad.

Me: BW, 57 fWH: 63 (Taffy1) Serial cheater
Presently on the Recovery Road, in the Online program.
A
OP Offline
A
Good advice, catwhit. Hadn't thought of it that way.

Jedi, you are a stud. I won't ask about sources but any way I could get a copy or report of any of that? I'd like to have proof positive of his address, for example. All I'm running on right now is a Spokeo record.

Amused about how much WW wanted me to stop exposing OM, it has to be an indicator of conflict. Her conversation was full-on foglighting, trying to guilt trip me for exposing an affair that isn't happening (according to her), accusing me of trying to "destroy her family".

After I started getting particular about my facts, the conversation suddenly turned to "I wasn't in love with you when I got started with OM" and trying to say that because of this, my exposure claims were not fair or valid. I calmly refuted that EVEN STILL she is my wife, and certainly was whenever they got started, so all of it was valid.

This turned to bargaining about things in exchange for me leaving OM alone. Most of the bargaining was about taking me to places to prove she hadn't been staying with OM. I hadn't actually shared the voicemail with her that I have, but I did that last night on FB. Hopefully going to put an end to the foglighting about no affair. A wayward's capacity for short sighted dishonesty is truly amazing.

Talking to her (and thus visiting crazytown) was a little nerve wracking last night, but even with a few hours of perspective, I can tell the medicine is working. Thank you guys for the advice and support. I'll keep you guys up to speed, I'm not hardly done with OM.

My story
Page 10 of 55 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation