Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2838427 01/11/15 01:49 PM
U
OP Offline
U
Hello everyone,

I had suspected that my wife had been cheating on me. Recently I found out the address of the guy she has been seeing. I put the address into a city database and found out the guy's name, as well as, his wife's name. I typed his name into Google trying to find out more information. There were many people search type companies that came up. I'm wondering if anybody knows any of these companies that are free. I don't want to put the cost of the report on a credit card that my wife will see. I believe that he had worked with her in the past so I'm trying to find out his work history. I'd also like to find out his phone number so I can compare it with old bills. I'm also debating telling the guy's wife if I'm able to find proof. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

S
S
Originally Posted by Unsure34606
Hello everyone,

I had suspected that my wife had been cheating on me. Recently I found out the address of the guy she has been seeing. I put the address into a city database and found out the guy's name, as well as, his wife's name. I typed his name into Google trying to find out more information. There were many people search type companies that came up. I'm wondering if anybody knows any of these companies that are free. I don't want to put the cost of the report on a credit card that my wife will see. I believe that he had worked with her in the past so I'm trying to find out his work history. I'd also like to find out his phone number so I can compare it with old bills. I'm also debating telling the guy's wife if I'm able to find proof. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to MB.

If you know his name and address, you know all you need to know to enable to you expose to his wife. Why do you need to know his work history? How will that help you?

I do see that knowing his phone number would let you see how long the affair has been going on - but how is it that you don't know his number already? Do you have access to her phone records? Do you have concrete evidence of the affair? What is that evidence?

Do you have spyware on her phone and PC or laptop?

I think you should click "notify" and ask for this thread to be transferred to the forum Surviving an Affair. Your question is not a purely technical one about data gathering. I think you need more general help with dealing with this affair.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
U
OP Offline
U
Thank you for replying to my post. I believe the guy she was having an affair with worked with her. I wanted his work history to see if the guy I think she's been with was the same guy from work. I don't have any spyware on any of her stuff. The only spyware that I feel could possibly help would be something on her phone which she doesn't let out of her sight.

J
J
Can you hire a PI?

J
J
You must have suspected this for a while becauae you registered for this forum almost a year ago.
You need to go post in Surviving an Affair forum for help.

U
OP Offline
U
Yes, it's been several years. Thanks for your help. I'll go post in the other forum.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation