Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Whether or not the red flags are recent or a pattern...do not ignore them and try to be "friendly." Good intentions and ignoring signs of potential harm can have dire consequences.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/my-husband-killed-our-kids-112544391037.html

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
I
I
You should post this on Please Wear My Shoe's thread. Very often a man who wishes to go through with a suicide attempt to punish the wife will kill the children too.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

P
P
I did.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

B
OP Offline
B
Prisca, the link is odd. Shows more than just this thread. dontknow

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
P
P
Wait, no I didn't. Fixed that.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

B
OP Offline
B
cool

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

B
OP Offline
B
Indie, I am sharing your post here too...so it doesn't get lost in just one poster's thread.

Some examples of men who committed suicide because their wife or partner was not allowed to leave. Oh they also killed the kids too to exert control over her even after death.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/nov/05/ukcrime.lornamartin

Tragic and very sad...and in the case of the Courts failing to protect...double puke

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

H
H
What a heartless and gruesome act! Psychiatric disorders could really make someone mad enough to kill the most important people in their lives. It's pays to be aware of the different signs and symptoms of these disorders so we know to seek help asap to protect our kids. Prayers for her family...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,169 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation