Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2832187 12/06/14 11:31 AM
M
OP Offline
M
From MrEureka

Do this: Open Settings, then select Privacy, then Location Services, then System Services, then Frequent Locations. This shows you all the places that the phone has spent repeated times visiting.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
From Learnedtoolate:

eatured Product:

Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro

http://www.tenorshare.com/products/iphone-care-pro.html

Unlock Locked iPhone
If you forgot iPhone lock-screen password and was locked out of your iPhone, Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro could help you remove iPhone open password and gain access to iPhone.

Easily and safely unlock iPhone. No damage to iPhone data and system.
Get you the lock-screen passcode and allow you to copy to another place for viewing.

Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro is an all-in-one PC-based program to fix all problems in iPhone, iPad and iPod. It aims to clean and speed up iDevice, manage contacts/notes/App/videos/photos/music for iOS, backup and retrieve lost data, remove ads in App, fix iOS stuck like endless reboot/stuck on Apple logo/recovery mode, remove forgotten passcode from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Now only $9.99 to get powerful Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro (Original Price $49.95)

LTL

Key Features
Great Cleanup Utility to Speed Up iPhone, iPad and iPod
iPhone Care Pro is iOS cleaning/speedup tool that gives promises of privacy security & storage cleanup. It enables you to rid of unneeded files so that your device could have more free space and the apps runs more smoothly. Tuneup your iOS performance.

Provide 2 ways to clean iPhone, iPad and iPod: Quick Clean and Deep Clean.
Scan for and clean up app cookies, app crash logs, photo caches, call history, iTunes Radio caches and other junk files.
Decide and set certain types of files to clean by your own.
All junk files can be cleaned with one click.

Share and Manage Music, Videos, Apps without iTunes Restriction
You can easily transfer files on your iPhone, iPad and iPod to PC. Simply connect your device with PC and all the rest can be done within several clicks.

Manage 8 types of files: Contacts, Notes, Calendar, APP, Video, Bookmark, Photo and Music.
Directly add items to iOS devices.
Detect & delete duplicates or unwanted items.
Export files from iDevice to your computer.
One click to merge the same contacts into one.

Backup and Restore iOS Data
iTunes can't recognize your iPhone? Even without iTunes, you can still backup and restore iPhone, iPad and iPod from iTunes backup.

Faster than iTunes as there's no need to load all iTunes library when backup and restore.
Automatically list all iTunes backups for you to restore from.
Delete unneeded backups and save more space on your hard drive.

Block Ads on iPhone, iPad and iPod
iPhone Care Pro could be a great iOS ads blocker which easily block or remove ads and banners in apps on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It's a must-have tool if you want to enjoy a totally ad-free environment.

Block ads from all popular apps: Pandora, YouTube, Airborne, etc.
Remove only ads. No damage to your apps and no leaking of personal information.
Improve system performance of iOS devices to a large extent.
Tune-up iOS Devices performance in seconds.

Fix Various iOS Stuck Relating to iOS Upgrade, Overheat and More
iPhone, iPad and iPod could easily get stuck in recovery mode, DFU more, white/black Apple logo, etc. Whatever causes the iOS stuck, you can always resort to iPhone Care Pro.

Put iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch into and out of Recovery Mode with a single click, when you can't boot your iPhone properly
Reboot your device when you need a firmware restore but Home or Power button doesn't work; iDevice is locked with a passcode that you don't know; iPhone won't activate, and you need to update the iOS, etc.

Unlock Locked iPhone
If you forgot iPhone lock-screen password and was locked out of your iPhone, Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro could help you remove iPhone open password and gain access to iPhone.

Easily and safely unlock iPhone. No damage to iPhone data and system.
Get you the lock-screen passcode and allow you to copy to another place for viewing.

Support All iOS Devices (Including the Latest iOS 8 Devices)
Except for the Password Unlocker feature (works only for iPhone), all the other functions work for iPhone, iPad and iPod alike. The following chart might give you a clear idea on what devices Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro supports.

iPhone iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5,, iPhone 4S, etc.
iPad iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3/2, iPad mini, iPad 4, etc.
iPod iPod touch 5G/4G/3G, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, etc.

More Features

Windows Platform Supported
Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8.1, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
From Learnedtoolate:

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/tenorshare-whatsapp-recovery/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+giveawayoftheday%2Ffeed+%28Giveaway+of+the+Day%29

Today only, from Give Away Of The Day, it is FREE, but the regular listed priie is $19.95

LTL

Giveaway of the Day
Extract and recover WhatsApp messages, photos, contacts for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with Tenorshare WhatsApp Recovery.
Posted: 29 Oct 2014 12:00 AM PDT
Accidentally wiped WhatsApp chat history and contacts on your iPhone? Lost WhatsApp messages after iOS upgrade? No matter how you lost WhatsApp chat history and contacts, Tenorshare WhatsApp Recovery can easily recover them. This program works excellently for all iOS device, including iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3/2, iPod touch 5G, etc.

Key Features:

Quickly recovers both WhatsApp chat history (like photos, videos, and other message attachments) and contacts saved on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Works for any data loss scenarios including iDevice loss, iOS upgrade, formatting and factory setting restore.
Lost WhatsApp chat history and contacts can be restored both from iOS device itself and from iTunes backup.
Can transfer WhatsApp texts, photos, videos and contacts to computer for backup, which allows you to view these items freely.
Supports all iDevices, such as iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPhone 4s/4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPod touch 5G/4G/3G, etc.

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
From FighttheFight:

Seriously though, I personally really like Wondershare Dr. Fone. It's very simple to use and the free version does everything but allow you to save the data. (You can always take screen shots, but if it works for you then it's probably worth the $50 to buy it)

They have a version for Android and Iphone.

It's very easy. Just download and install the software, plug the phone up to a USB port on your computer and follow the on screen

Just a quick tip. Most smart phones have the ability to be remotely locked and or wiped completely. This is so that if someone steals your phone, you can go on the internet and prevent a thief from stealing your data.

With that in mind...

If you have possession of your spouse's phone with the intent to use data recovery software on it, first disconnect the phone from the network. This includes wireless (WiFi) and cell (mobile) network. If they realize what is going on, they may try to stop you with a remote wipe / lock.

The easiest way to do this is to place the phone into "airplane" mode. This will disconnect the phone from the grid and internet preventing remote locks / wipes.

If you are in a hurry, (you just grabbed it and ran for example) and need to take some time to lookup how to enable airplane mode on the phone, simply turn it off. This also will disconnect it from the network until you have time to research.

Keep in mind, however, when the phone is turned back on, it won't be long before the remote lock request will go through. You might not have time to enable airplane mode even if you have instructions. To prevent this, before turning the phone back on, go to an area with no WiFi or cell coverage. Some suggestions might be an elevator, basement parking deck, or just way out in the country.

Hope it helps someone.

Exposure 101

M
OP Offline
M
From LearnedtooLate:

Posting from my phone, so no link, but check out TeenSafe for monitoring your "Childrens" cell phone usage.

http://www.teensafe.com/

It also has a version for Android, but with that one you do need physical access to the target phone.

Teen Safe seems to be a highly regarded and well known outfit to do business with without seeming like one of those Scam companies out there, AND...

The cost is ONLY $14.95 per month!!!

Copy/Paste from the site:

However, TeenSafe lets parents spy on text messages � and more � without the child knowing. TeenSafe iPhone also works on an iPhone without needing to �jailbreak� the phone. The process is simple:

1. Register with TeenSafe. 2. Pick the type of smartphone your child uses � either an iPhone or any Android device. 3. For an iPhone, you just need your child�s Apple ID and password � you don�t even need to have the phone in hand. 4. For Android devices, you�ll need the phone to initiate the program download, but that�s it.

Once set up, you can read all the text messages your child has sent and received from your TeenSafe login page.

No icon appears on your child�s phone, so they won�t know about TeenSafe unless you tell them. As long as you are the parent or guardian of the child, this is legal. As for whether or not you should tell your child, TeenSafe puts it this way:

LTL

More great information on this thread: here

Exposure 101

N
N
Wondershare Dr. Fone is how I discovered my wife's affair.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
C
C
I heard there is an iPhone app that can be used to remotely installed to monitor activities. I am not interested in locations but am interested in Twitter, WeChat, KIK, WhatsApp and text messages, of course emails would be good also.
I am the owner of the phone and account but it is my Wife's. I have some proof from her mistakenly uploading images to the Cloud on my account, these were WeChat screen captures still not sure why they were screen captured! But anyway as of 3/16 she has not made the mistake again and doubt she will.

I have no access to the phone it is locked and she keeps it so closely to her side you would think its the presidential codes for a nuclear strike. Do I have any options, basicly I guess I need a virus of come kind I can email her or text without suspicion. :-/

N
N
Originally Posted by Colin_Diaboli
I heard there is an iPhone app that can be used to remotely installed to monitor activities. I am not interested in locations but am interested in Twitter, WeChat, KIK, WhatsApp and text messages, of course emails would be good also.
I am the owner of the phone and account but it is my Wife's. I have some proof from her mistakenly uploading images to the Cloud on my account, these were WeChat screen captures still not sure why they were screen captured! But anyway as of 3/16 she has not made the mistake again and doubt she will.

I have no access to the phone it is locked and she keeps it so closely to her side you would think its the presidential codes for a nuclear strike. Do I have any options, basicly I guess I need a virus of come kind I can email her or text without suspicion. :-/

Do you have her iTunes password? That's all you need.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
L
L
Originally Posted by nmwb77
Originally Posted by Colin_Diaboli

Do you have her iTunes password? That's all you need.

Otherwise it might be time for the phone to meet with a tragic accident. Then the replacement can arrive with spyware preloaded.

I hope you did not alert your wayward that you are onto her.

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)
C
C
Currently I have access to the phone and it is unlocked. I also have access to iTunes. I would like to remotely if possible monitor application usage. I can not monitor texts and phone numbers thru the account. Just want to see if Twitter, WeChat, etc is being used.

Simce my post wife has admitted to on line affair and has given me access to her phone and email accounts. Want to make sure for next few months she is clean she is an internet addict. Want to monitor web usage if possible.

M
OP Offline
M
Did you check into teensafe?

Exposure 101

J
JBD Offline
J
Just out of curiosity, as I have never tried to do any of this, I must defer top those who have. What do you say if you spouse finds the spyware?

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted by JBD
Just out of curiosity, as I have never tried to do any of this, I must defer top those who have. What do you say if you spouse finds the spyware?

Nothing. The spouse just needs to quietly find another, more successful way to snoop.

Exposure 101

S
skd Offline
S
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by JBD

Nothing. The spouse just needs to quietly find another, more successful way to snoop.

Same sound advice I once received from MelodyLane & she was absolutely right I needed better snooping skills.
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Yes, you should not tell him your methods of tracking for the reasons you stated. The policy of radical honesty does not apply to infidelity or abuse, so once a spouse is found guilty of infidelity, they should never be told about your tracking methods.

A wayward spouse should welcome this because it proves his faithfulness while it gives you peace of mind. It is win/win.

My advice to you is to learn to be a better snooper so your methods are not discovered! grin

FS of 27yrs
BW
DDay 11/2013
Began MB Seminar 7/2014
H quit MB Seminar 10/2014
Filed for D 11/17/2014
PB 12/18/2014
D 07/29/2015

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,086 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation