Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
X
X
<p>[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: Xman ]</p>

L
L
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TruthSeeker:<BR><B>Leilana, <P>before, during, AND after! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well so long as it isn't around the State of Intimacy!

L
L
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by az allison:<BR><B>This is funny. I just keep thinking of the Miss America Contestants going up to the microphone introducing themselves and talking about their states.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You're a hoot, Allison! But the entry fee to this pageant sucks big time!<P><p>[This message has been edited by Leilana (edited September 28, 2000).]

L
L
MT and SadNLonely,<P>The same goes for you guys if you make it over to Kauai. Just drop a line here. <P>MT, I know the OW and her H isn't related to SadNLonely but wouldn't it be funny if you were? It still wouldn't matter to me tho. I work with OW's cousin, OW is my sister's classmate, I was OW's grandma's nurse recently, OW and her H are my neighbors, OW works with my H, and OW and I are friends in a strange sort of way so it would just be par for the course. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I feel like getting a map of the U.S. now and putting pushpins in it w/ everyone's names attached. This was fun. We love a good roll call, don't we! Thanks for the idea, MT. <P> <P>------------------<BR><I>No rain, no rainbows</I>

T
T
So. Calif.

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wifeofcop:<BR><B>WOW! There are alot of us from Minnesota!! We do the Harley's proud!! We should try to have a MN MB get together sometime!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I would love to do that. How about you catnip or CrazyOrWhat? Is there anyone else from MN that is interested?<P>Where are people from? Is there a nice location that works for everybody? I am assuming Minneapolis? If people are interested maybe we can share email. Let me know...<P>Reborn<P>

B
B
Ventura CA, now. Previously been all over the US in a lot of states no one has ever mentioned yet, hahaha.<P>Lori [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

U
U
Hi,<P>Myself and Khyra are currently living in Pittsburgh, PA<P>(at least till I get done with school)<P>Jason<P><P>------------------<BR>"Thinking is easy, action is difficult; to act in accordance with one's thoughts is the most difficult thing in the world."<BR>- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

S
S
Hi there<BR>Johannesburg Sunny South Africa here<P>Jenny<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

T
T
THL,<P>I emailed you.<P>Hey, speaking of pageants, did anyone see the ads for the sexiest bachelor pageant that will be on TV? Did anyone else notice that in the swimsuit competition, the swimsuits the guys wear are baggy, yet in the women's pageants the swimsuits are tight? How are the judges supposed to see how well-formed these guys' butts are? Am I the only one who thinks they should wear speedos? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Checking in from the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, home of Mount Rushmore. But I speak gud Minnesotan. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lor (Lor):<BR><B>Checking in from the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, home of Mount Rushmore. But I speak gud Minnesotan. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Close, but you need a little work.<P>It should be:<P>"gud Minnesoooootan" :-)<P>Now repeat after me<P>"Gud Minnesoooootan".<P>There you go. I think you've got it :-)<P>Reborn...<P>

L
L
I was going to type gooed Meeenhaaahsoootaaan, but I didn't want to make you think I was making fun of so many of you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Ok, I'm usually on the divorce board but I thought I'd jump in here....<P>Am I the only one around here from West Virginia????? I'm from a small town in the eastern part of the state. I guess I'm the one who's the island! LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lor (Lor):<BR><B>I was going to type gooed Meeenhaaahsoootaaan, but I didn't want to make you think I was making fun of so many of you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>We are very easy going in this state and can take a joke no problem. If you can't take a ribbing in this state we typically kick you out :-) Hey, we even have a book on how to speak 'Meeenhaaahsoootaaan'<P>Reborn<BR>

Y
Y
"The Biggest Little State in the Union"... Rhode Island (hey, don't blame me, *I* didn't write that lame slogan!)<P>Home of Mr. Potato Head, Waterfire (go check out <A HREF="http://www.Waterfire.com)," TARGET=_blank>www.Waterfire.com),</A> Newport mansions, 450 miles of ocean beach, *and* our very own prime-time soap opera!<P>(But I grew up in Stamford, CT, and went to college in NJ!)

L
L
Saw the bachelor pageant thingy and yelled "FINALLY!!" and got a strange look from hubby.<P>Personally I think they should have a levis jeans portion in the pageant. Not every butt can fill them out properly. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

T
T
Reborn:<P>Dontcha know dat I'm da neighbor south of you'se... <P>In da middle sorta between da Pelican Rapids and da Fergus Falls. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Wanna have some guuuud breakfast in da mornin?<P>payson2000@hotmail.com<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trustntruth:<BR><B>Reborn:<P>Dontcha know dat I'm da neighbor south of you'se... <P>In da middle sorta between da Pelican Rapids and da Fergus Falls. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Wanna have some guuuud breakfast in da mornin?<P>payson2000@hotmail.com<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Yah, sure, you betcha :-)<P>Crimeny, yah shure are close.<P>Say, did ja get any rain der lately? :-)<P>OK - den - if I sen ya some email?<P>Reborn<P>

K
K
I love the Minnesotese. It's like listening to a rerun of "Fargo". [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation