Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
H
Butterfly, <P>I don't know how far you want to carry this. There has been some interest in getting to know each other better on the Emotional Needs forum. Perhaps posting an invitation there would be polite if you don't mind expanding your service. <P>If you do chose to include the EN forum, count me in. Send directions to: <BR><P>------------------<BR>Feel free to write me at Whomiam@excite.com

C
cl Offline
C
HI butterfly,<BR>please send me another invite to site 2. I could not get in with the previous version.<BR>Thanks cl<BR>tmdhfcl@yahoo.com

C
C
HI! I would love to get a link, please [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>carinadream@hotmail.com

I
I
reason_01@yahoo.com<P><BR>Thanks!

B
B
Please sign me up for both MB pictures 1 & 2.<BR>jc67501@hotmail.com<P>Thank you,<BR>Judy

B
B
I want to play too, please.<P>dkohb@yahoo.com<P>Butterfly,<P>I am so sorry about your losses, I will be praying. {{{{{{{{{{{Butterfly}}}}}}}}}}}}

M
M
Butterfly,<P> I'm so sorry for your recent loss... I'll remember you in my prayers. May God bless you and lift you up in your time of need.<P>((((((((Butterfly))))))))<P>Take care,<BR>~~Mynabird

D
D
My curiosity has gotten the best of me. Please add me to the list ... hoosier_dan@yahoo.com<P>And please accept my condolences for your recent losses.

H
H
me too,please?<BR>d8674297@hotmail.com<BR>thanks!

R
R
Butterfly,<P>So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and hugs to you and your family.<P>Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

B
B
WOW... I don't usually post on this forum anymore... but I was looking for someone, and I just happend across this thread...<BR>Can everyone please be patient with me and I'll try to get invitations out... even thought it's about 7 months or is it 8 months later... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And thanks to everyone for your support... that was a very rough time for me, but I could "feel" everyone's love and wishes at that time.... and it helped. <P>If you want to email me for a request for the pictures... please do so! my email is bustybutterfly@hotmail.com.<P>Smooches,<BR>Butterfly<BR>AKA Dawnetta<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel

T
T
My sympathies, prayers, and support in your loss butterfly...<P>Id love to see the site too...thanks...<P>trueheart42@hotmail.com<P>Trueheart

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,093 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation