Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2903958 06/04/01 08:37 PM
B
beth28 Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Does anyone know what happened to Dr. Harley on the O'reilly Factor? I got the newsletter that said he was supposed to be on tonite, watched the show, but didn't see him. At first I thought maybe I just missed him, but when I went to fox news to see tonites guests he wasn't even listed. Did the date get mixed up? Does anybody know?

#2903959 06/04/01 08:43 PM
D
D
Oy, and I sat through an hour of that wingnut for nothing. <P>Gadzooks. That guy makes me glad I have 22 movie channels. What did he do before he had Clinton to hate?

#2903960 06/04/01 09:28 PM
L
LAD Offline
L
Thanks, I thought I had it taped.... set the VCR to catch the show and haven't checked it. When he is on I will forget to set it. L

#2903961 06/04/01 09:37 PM
S
S
I guess new's priorities change ... in fact, I tried to keep "atune" of the news today to see if there was anything "happening" today that would preempt Dr. Harley. I guess O'Reilly and his producers thought McCain, the Clinton Library land "no-sale", weird dancing etc., were more important issues. Not that my wife and I do. We even took our walk 30 min early so we could see the program. Guess I will check the <A HREF="http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly" TARGET=_blank>www.foxnews.com/oreilly</A> during the coming days to see when he might be on ... and/or wait for Steve to send a mail with notice of same.

#2903962 06/05/01 03:34 PM
C
C
It’s on tonight, Tuesday, 5 June.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

#2903963 06/05/01 08:42 PM
W
W
I saw it and O'Rielly didn't buy into the simplicity of it [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] too bad for Bill

#2903964 06/05/01 09:04 PM
S
S
At least it was on tonight ... it was very rushed, but seemed to be typical for the style of the rest of the "factor" of the program. <P>Although O'Reilley seems to be overtly conservative, he was rather liberal with his approach to love. His live comments before the taped interview said he did not buy it, but at one point near the end, I thought he almost might ... it surely was rushed, and the title of the book was shown enough, HNHN, that those wanting to learn more, will. <P>I know I stuggled with the 15 hour concept when my wife first found the MB materials last year -- but the investment is worth it ... and we are not really regularly hitting the 15 hours (yet). Having attended the last MB conference/seminar a couple weeks ago, it makes all the more sense ... especially as we work on the followup assignments. I love my wife enough to invest all the time we need in building passion that lasts for a lifetime, and we celebrate 31 years next week! That's my "factor," Mr. O'Reilly!

#2903965 06/06/01 09:54 AM
W
W
Gee, Dazed... maybe you should stick with having your “news” left-icized for your protection, delivered by Dan “Bill Clinton is an honest man” Rather. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#2903966 06/06/01 05:28 PM
W
W
Symph...<P>Se Bill an email...He loves reading them on the air...

#2903967 06/11/01 04:06 PM
W
W
Looks like Dr Harley <B>did</B> have something of an impact on O’Reilly. From his article last week on <A HREF="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=23142" TARGET=_blank>World Net Daily,</A> (and the emphasis is mine).<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Never before in our nation's history have Americans been so unwilling to actually pay attention to important matters. According to newspaper circulation statistics and television-news ratings, only about 20 percent of us actually take the time to be informed. The rest are so busy making a living, shuttling the kids to every kind of activity imaginable and <B><I>focusing on their partner's emotional needs,</B></I> that they barely have time to ingest nutrition, must less ingest information. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It’s not much, and it’s not exactly a compliment, but it does mean something Dr Harley said got through. Wish I had seen the interview. <P><P>------------------<BR>Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 373 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation