Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
N
N
Better yet, Connecticut (well not really, but heck, it rhymed)

Fogg

M
M
Virginia

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
C
C
Rusty and Verve have ties to my home state. Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm the only Tennessean who has ever been here. sigh

I've met a number of MBers but the have had to drive to Birmingham or two states away to see them - unless they've gotten on a plane and flown here.

P
P
Raised in Tennessee, but got to Texas as soon as I could at the age of 16. hurray

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
B
B
Sot Weezyana

BS 33 EXWW 35 DS 5
OM1 9/06 - 03/07
OM2 04/07 - present
Divorced May 8, 2008
R
R

<----------I'm from

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
C
C
Ellinoise. The land of Lincoon

Me 35
W 31
D12
D9
Exposure day 12/29/08 (Ws 32nd bday)
I wanted to fix marriage June 1st
A found out June 11th
W came home August 18th till the end
BS papers from her Oct 2nd
Real papers from me Oct 17th
A
A
I'm from the state that will win the superbowl...

and baby it's cold outside....

arkierothensberger

A
A
Doesn't get more Southern than Mississippi! cool

Last edited by at peace; 01/23/09 12:14 PM. Reason: because I mis-spelled Mississippi....ROFL!!!

VERY HAPPY! FBS/FWS; 47yo; M-29 yrs.; DS-26,DD-21; our affairs: 1990-'96
V
V
Originally Posted by cinderella
Rusty and Verve have ties to my home state. Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm the only Tennessean who has ever been here. sigh

I've met a number of MBers but the have had to drive to Birmingham or two states away to see them - unless they've gotten on a plane and flown here.

Cin - I'm ready to get back to my home state. I miss the mountains terribly! NO matter what, you can't take the south outta the girl! Give me some cornbread, pinto beans, and a long handled tea spoon with sun tea. smile With LOTS o' sugar.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The person who is always finding fault seldom finds anything else.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
W
W
Montana checking in......

Hopefully, not too many of you will have to grab a map to look that up. wink

J
J
Indiana..

And no.. despite the advertisements.. there isn't a whole lot more than corn in Indiana..

Me - 32
DS - 5
DD - 13
DSD - 9
D final 12-8-08
V
V
Originally Posted by Jamesus
Indiana..

And no.. despite the advertisements.. there isn't a whole lot more than corn in Indiana..

I;m on the KY/IN border and I agree completely.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
C
C
Verve, come on home, girl. It would be nice to have some real Tennesseans here.....everyone else has moved here. The home folks need to come back.

V
V
Ike and I are talking about it. It just depends on the economy and if we can find jobs, etc, etc. His family is out west, but he has bonded with my family and they love him (well they didn't so much this summer) so it would be nice to have family around. Plus, we both love the mountains and camping out with no one around and we just can't do that anywhere around here. We used to go find a place in the mountains, clear it some, pitch a tent, make a fire, and chill out. It was so relaxing. You are in middle TN, aren't you? We are from the K-town area.

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
M
M
Finally! Some AMERICANS!! I was starting to think this place had been taken over by a FOREIGN DEVIL INVASION! crazy Thank goodness those demons are asleep during the day because they dont have the good sense to go to bed at a decent hour. They are sleeping away the day, as usual... :RollieEyes:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

C
C
Verve, yes, middle TN. Believe it or not, I've never lived anywhere else.

V
V
TN is beautiful...I love it. Of course, when I was younger, it wasn't cool to be "country". LOL. Now I could care less because I love southern hospitality, southern food, and southern people.

I've lived in several places. I grew up some in Michigan and it's amazing the differences between the Northerners and the Southerners. Seriously.

LOL Mel! We Americans get to stick together...at least during the day!! smile

I pity the fool. - Mr. T
M
M
TX. Born in Ohio, lived there and in Alabama, then moved to TX. Moved to MO for 3 years w/H who then took the opportunity to find OW. Moved back to TX (technically "on business travel" for tax reasons at the moment, but I'll be here for a while) in Nov.

So, a big "HI Y'ALL" to Melody Lane, Dancin' Machine, Brit's Brat...

- M

Me - BW/BS Age: 56 Married 7 1/2 years Divorced Jan 2010
EA began '07 PA began Jan '08
Found out July 2008 Found MB September
Plan A 09/03/2008
I filed D 10/31/2008
Dark Plan B began 11/09/2008
Emerged from Plan B 11/15/2009
Court date (final) scheduled for 12/16/2009
Divorce Final January 2010
Plan B recommenced upon Divorce

M
M
Let's hear it for DEEEEEEEETROIT! hurray (Well da burbs actually! lol)...

Originally from HOTLANTA though - and to paraphase something once said by Lewis Grizzard, "There are more Yankees in Atlanta now than when Sherman came through!" grin

(Shame on you Amazin fer whut u said 'bout Jawja! naughty)

Mrs. W

FWW ~ 47 ~ Me
FBH ~ 50 ~ MrWondering
DD ~ 17
Dday ~ 2005 ~ Recovered

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation