Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Okay, it is Saturday afternoon and all I want to do is call my H. I am in Plan B, so I know that I should not do that. But, I am thinking that I want to call to see how he is doing and to let him know that I am thinking about him. He knows that I cannot be with him as long as he still maintains contact with OW, and in his case, they are co-workers so he will need to find a new job. But, I want to call just to say hi. What do you guys think? My willpower is slowly diminishing.<p>AS

B
B
I'm really new here, but I spent this whole past week reading, and studying, and hopefully learning a lot from these boards.<p>If you are in plan B, no contact!! I know, you're probably lonely, or missing him or something. Believe me. I am the WS in my relationship. If I were separated, and wouldn't quit seeing the OM, I KNOW my H wouldn't contact me.<p>Thank God (YES for real!) for the miracles He brought to me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] We are together and doing well in Plan A.<p>Don't call. REsist the urge.

D
D
Calling him will put you right back at square one and willgive him the opinion that your Plan B letter was not to be taken seriously. Find something to do right now that will keep you away from the phone. This feeling will pass-it is like a withdrawal and you must be strong and not give in to the temptation.

K
K
AS,<p>Get yourself out of the house. Call a girlfriend, go to a movie, the zoo, the museum, a park....ANYTHING. Just go and do something for yourself. Maybe see if you can get a massage for yourself or a bubble bath.<p>Do something nice for YOU and it'll ease your anxiety and need to call H.<p>We're here for you.
kev

A
OP Offline
A
Thanks- you guys are great. I think the feeling is beginning to subside. I still want to call him, but I think I have gotten some control over my emotions. I did call his brother's girlfriend. I should probably cut all ties with his family, but I just can't. I am trying to find out any/all information on H (brother's girlfriend had none to offer). I am actually hurt that his mother has not returned a phone call from this past Monday. Yet, my friends all tell me that there is nothing she can offer me at this time. She has already spoken to me on a few occasions, she is sick & embarrassed by her son's actions, and she knows I have a large support network. However, I cannot help but feeling betrayed by her- can't she find the time to call me and see how I am holding up. It makes me mad because she is an avoider. They all are avoiders. I hope my H is not avoiding the situation, but I am sure he is. <p>Sorry for rambling. Thanks again for being there when I needed a backbone.<p>AS

Z
Z
Ramble on, that's what we are here for.<p>Remember that in are in this for the long haul. Calling now will only serve to set things back. If you call, there will be less chance of Plan B working. So talk to us. <p>Z

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation