Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
NickS Offline OP
OP Offline
N
As the title says. I can get physical access to my Wife's phone, typically when she falls to sleep.

Now I'd much rather go through her phone after she goes to bed than go through the hassle of rooting her phone and installing spyware on it. But there's always that risk that she could wake up and catch me. Which usually forces me to go through it very quickly and missing a lot of info as I'm basically skimming through most of it.

Does anybody here have any suggestions or tips on what I could do to minimize the risk of getting caught while going through her phone?

Thanks

M
M
Originally Posted by NickS
As the title says. I can get physical access to my Wife's phone, typically when she falls to sleep.

Now I'd much rather go through her phone after she goes to bed than go through the hassle of rooting her phone and installing spyware on it. But there's always that risk that she could wake up and catch me. Which usually forces me to go through it very quickly and missing a lot of info as I'm basically skimming through most of it.

Does anybody here have any suggestions or tips on what I could do to minimize the risk of getting caught while going through her phone?

Thanks

I would put spyware on her phone. You don't have to jailbreak it with webwatcher: http://webwatcher.com/iphone-monitoring

The more times you take the phone in the middle of the night, the more likely you are to get caught.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

N
NickS Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Thanks

I would put spyware on her phone. You don't have to jailbreak it with webwatcher: http://webwatcher.com/iphone-monitoring

The more times you take the phone in the middle of the night, the more likely you are to get caught.

Webwatcher wouldn't apply anymore since she has an Android phone now.

My idea is to swap out her phone with an exact duplicate but doesn't actually work. I found one on eBay for $42, it doesn't charge and it won't turn on. That should give me plenty of time during the night to go through her phone throughly, and if she happens to wake up she won't suspect anything.

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Thanks

Webwatcher wouldn't apply anymore since she has an Android phone now.

My idea is to swap out her phone with an exact duplicate but doesn't actually work. I found one on eBay for $42, it doesn't charge and it won't turn on. That should give me plenty of time during the night to go through her phone throughly, and if she happens to wake up she won't suspect anything.

Smart idea! I would be sure and send yourself screenshots.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
F
Hello Everyone,

I would really love any suggestions on the most reliable android monitoring system. Its my husbands work phone which has firewall. I actually purchased KidsGuard but they didn't send me the download information till months later after I emailed and complained a few times.

What I really need is a great keylogger, android monitoring system that allows:
2 way audio call recording
real time viewing
key logs in stealth/private/incognito mode
no need to jail break or root the phone
Easy installation
Great interface to collect and view the data when not in real time
Good Support

if anyone can suggest something they used that would be great. I just think that if you can record everything on the phone than it may be a false sense of security if they are not being fully monitored.

I have caught my husbands infidelity by having to be very sneaky and now that we are in recovery again, I need to protect myself and make sure he is not still thinking he can have his cake on side and me too.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation