Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AEK1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
So yesterday I discovered a phone. Shockingly t had some photos and messages on it. I confronted my WS who initially denied anything. Finally he accepted that he has been having an affair. I have known something was wrong - we have been unhappy for a few months. He has avoided talking to me about our issues and has been quite horrid in the way he has treated me. I never know when he is travelling, he never shows any affection and I am at a loss as to what to do next.
Last night I stayed with a friend, who has been through something similar and pointed me to this site. I am hopeful you can guide me through these unchartered waters.
We have two teenage children.
WS is refusing to move out (I don't know the laws in the UK) and is indicating that I should be the one to go.
Money is tight and it has caused many stresses in our marriage.
WS has apparently taken legal advice - I have not spoken to anyone yet as I only found evidence yesterday that something was 'going on'.
I have read HNHN and this has helped but I am at a loss as to what to do next.
Please help me soon. I am beside myself with worry and grief.
Thank you xxx
Please note that I am using my friends account as I do not want my WS to see this.She puts her marriage down to YOU guys who supported her.

S
S
Please clarify for us:

You're saying that you are NOT AEK1? That you are using AEK1's account, but you are not her?

It will be impossible for us to help you if we're posting on the account of someone else. You need to create your own account, which will take you about two minutes. There is no reason that your husband would know that the account is yours. How would he even know that you are posting here, if you are staying with AEK and posting from her house?

Please create your own account, urgently, and start this thread again there. Many thanks. (Another Brit here.)

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
D
Administrator
Administrator
D
Please register a new account under a new name. Thank you.

MBDenali@gmail.com
I
I
AEKs friend, start an account! You think your story is unusual enough to be spotted by your husband but alas it is not!

Another Brit here. Getting him out should be simple enough.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 457 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation