Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3015375 05/27/21 12:11 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I was wondering if there is an over the phone support group available for the following:

-women whose spouse was unfaithful
-have decided to stay in the marriage
-following the Marriage Builder principles

Thanks,

S
S
Welcome to MB.

The only telephone support that I know of is Dr Harley's son, Steve Harley's coaching service. I haven't used this, but the many reports I've read on this forum always praise it. You can find out more about it at the link "Coaching Centre" in the red area at the top of every page.

This forum can provide you with online support, however, if you want to talk to peers who have been through infidelity. All you need to do is tell us more about your situation; continue in this thread.

When you say "following the Marriage Builder Principles", do you mean both of you are following them - you and your husband? If he's following them with you, you will have noticed an improvement in your marriage since you first registered here. If he is not, or is doing so only reluctantly, you probably feel stuck. Do tell us more.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
B
B
Welcome to MB.

Yes like SugarCane said there is the Coaching Center

Feel free to post your story here.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
S
Why not use this thread as the place to tell your story and ask questions about recovery from an affair? You'll get a lot of help if you do that.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation