Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#30906 11/15/99 10:30 AM
G
Gabbie Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hello all you wonderful MB people!<P>The Thanksgiving holiday is upon us. I know that it is hard for some of us to think of anything positive at this point in time, with all the pain and anger some of us are feeling. But there is always <I> something </I> to be thankful for. Please click on the link below...and then reply to this post with at least one thing you are thankful for. <BR> <A HREF="http://www.egreetings.com/v/fhExFQMSWg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.egreetings.com/v/fhExFQMSWg</A> <P><BR>I am thankful for many thing...my beautiful, healthy children, my wonderful home, my loving family, and yes, my husband. No matter what trials we may be going through right now, he is a wonderful man, a loving father (and hopefully a devoted husband [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>I hope this will bring a smile to all your faces. <P>Happy Thanksgiving!<P>Gabbie

#30907 11/15/99 03:42 PM
G
Gabbie Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Just bringing this to the top.

#30908 11/15/99 05:51 PM
M
M
Gabbie, <P>I am having such a bad day. This is what I need to do, remember ....<P>I look good now, lost 25lbs<BR>My kids like their new school, switched from private to public, thought I would be divorced and unable to afford it.<BR>Everyone in the family healthy.<BR>I have a home, a husband who's here with me, even if it's hard at times. He is here and he is a good dad.<BR>Nothing broke on the cars lately.<BR>My h has agreed to at least consider looking for another job, he works with ow. <P>I've dug as deep as I can go, but I do feel better, I am not going through a divorce and I love my girls. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Mater<P>

#30909 11/15/99 10:26 PM
K
K
I'm thankful ......<BR>That my marriage has been restored.<BR>That my family is healthy.<BR>That God hears me when I pray.<BR>That I have a better job now than I did a year ago.<BR>For good friends.<P>

#30910 11/15/99 11:22 PM
L
L
I am so thankful for:-<P>My handsome, sexy husband<BR>My 2 beautiful children<BR>My health<BR>My friends<BR>My many blessings in my life.

#30911 11/16/99 12:08 AM
Y
Y
I'm thankful for my mother and brother being close and there for each other. I'm thankful for my strength, as well as my weaknesses. I am thankful for my sister's existance...and I'm thankful for the ability to hope even in the darkest hour.

#30912 11/16/99 04:07 AM
C
cl Offline
C
hi gabbie, thanks for reminding all of us to give thanks for the wonderful things we have in our lives! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#30913 11/16/99 07:55 PM
A
A
On a nite that I am feeling very down, it would be a good thing to focus on what I have to be thankful for.<BR><BR>I have the greatest son in the world.<BR><BR>I have family that loves me.<BR><BR>I have a roof over my head and the bills are getting paid.<BR><BR>I have friends who love me no matter how crazy I act.<BR><BR>I look pretty darn good, considering all I've gone thru [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><BR>I must have some strength in me because I am still here, after many nites of wanting to chuck it all.<BR><BR>I'm glad I found many caring people at this site.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation